Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Software Symphonies 5--Spice Route on 148 - Page 30

blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: luks28

He is 3 & very naughty 😭 , i feel he has a spring attached as he cannot sit at one place.

Imagine my plight no one is ready to baby sit him including my hubby. i call him shaitan most of the times

I live kids like that! I'm sure he keeps you looking yummy with all the running around you have to do πŸ˜ƒ 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Nish... Waiting for II and RnB πŸ˜‰
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MysticRiver

As usual the updates were awesome and I was at the edge of my seat while reading the updates..really very, very good...keep it up...job well done...simply marvelous..so here we have R&B and II face to face... awww..this surely felt like oasis in the desert..as the shock started wearing off, seems like R&B and II are taking in each others presence..I simply loved how R&B showed his care and concern for his II..yes a man like R&B may come across as indifferent, not caring but his small, little gestures time to time prove that R&B cares and he cares a lot, he is worried for his II yet he does not know how to express his concern and his way of showing his care and concern maybe through anger or by being way to silent and this may come across as indifferent to any outsider..but it is not like that at all, we know that and I am sure II too is aware of this..chahe II apne R&B se kitna bhi ghussa kyun na ho par woh R&B ke care ko andekha nahii kar sakthi...II knows R&B cares...actually he cares and worries a little too much and II is aware of this thus I guess II takes the liberty to show her tantrums to R&B..only and only II's R&B is privileged to face II's tantrums...hehehe...so in these updates we got a glimpse of a sick II and we also got to know even when sick II she will never give up a fight..well I guess this side of hers is only reserved for her R&B, I am saying this because if II was sick at her home, if her parents tell her something, she might get disturbed but she would never fight back, but when she is with R&B a different side of II comes to the forefront and this side of II is very good...it is like R&B ignites a kind of fire in his II and II never backs-down when R&B throws a challenge at her... all this is just superb... loved how R&B convinced II to come with him...by chance if II has refused than R&B would have continued the switching on the light, fan again and again till II is convinced thankfully the second time itself II understood R&B's intentions that he would not go anywhere without her and she relents...well you know I think this scene showed no one understands R&B's actions and his silence better than his II..I really like Baldev, the way he is protective of Iyer and his camaraderie with Raman all this is awesome...and now R&B and II are in Marriott...the 'Us' time which both R&B and II were craving for yet not voicing with each other is here and these two parched souls have found solace in each others arms and they have a good night's sleep..it does not matter how angry they are with one another, no matter even if they have unresolved issues to talk about but at that moment they both needed the solace of being with each other and that is what they got...lovely.. And the morning was lovelier...the intricacy with which you have written every bit is fabulous...he is her Rakshasan and she is his Lying Witch, wow...what a combination..and when these two get together guaranteed their will be a riot of fun and overflowing passion...R&B care for II was crystal clear...and this update also gave R&B a glimpse at II's insecurity and pent up emotions..more than jealousy and insecurity I guess the emotional turmoil II is undergoing at the moment is taking a toll on her and I think even R&B understands this...I am glad R&B is there with II to give her the much needed comfort and emotional support..and when R&B told II if she needs an invite to come along with him to Paris...this was way too good...R&B deserves a round of applause for this...what R&B said goes on to know he is such a gem of a gentleman and I really like him... just like no one understands R&B better than his II similarly no one understands II, her tantrums, her tears, her insecurities better than her R&B...their relationship is way beyond beautiful...so II after a good sleep is scared that R&B has left, but she need not worry he is always there around...and the way R&B understood II's fear all this was very well portrayed and towards the end these two are back to their constant adorable bickering banter...nice..and when R&B teased II saying her Attai told her not to refer to him as 'Da' and II's reply to that telling him to go and marry her Attai...lol... this had me laughing uncontrollably...this is best part of their relation...the beauty of their understanding lies here, even in silence they have understood each other to the 'T' of perfect...in this situation I am reminded of a song, whose lyrics are like this 'Khamoshiyan gungunaane lagi...Tanhaaiyan muskuraane lagi... Sargoshi kare hawa, chupke se mujhe kaha...Dil ka haal bataa, dilbar se naa chhupa... Sunke baat yeh sharm se meri aankhen jhunk jaane lagi'... I forgot to mention I also loved that a man like R&B is all set, ready to go among unknown faces, in a new place just for the sake of II..R&B and II at Baldev's place would be interesting...and yes last but not the least R&B made sure the ring claiming his 'Haq' on his II and the same ring which gives II 'Haq' on her R&B is back to where it belongs, nestled in II's ring finger... wow...simply amazing...and breathtakingly beautiful...keep up the good work going...and yes just for information R&B you wanted to know what is Shut Up in Tamil, Shut Up in Tamil is "Vaiya Moodu Or Summa Iru"... hahaha...please do continue soon..waiting for the next update eagerly..πŸ˜ƒ

Oh! My
What a lovely review... I read it so so many timeseverything you say about them is true... both are different yet the same... Shut up in Tamil?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: blue5sky

I live kids like that! I'm sure he keeps you looking yummy with all the running around you have to do πŸ˜ƒ 😊

I know !! I love kids...The naughty ones especially like this catch my eye very soon πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Nisha0604 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Simmideepak

Hi!!!!!!
Just loved the chapter
I am malu i call my hubby eda
In the starting phase of marrage we went some relatives place there by slip i call him eda in front of them
I got a one page full lecture over it
It has been tenyears know i still call him eda
He also says rember that aunty i still tell him go marry some one jo tuma eda na bola!!!!!
When i read the same thing in sosy i flet i should share with my sosy family to
Regural follower waiting for the next part
Love u

Thanks for sharing that
That is TOO cute... I know Iyers are very hung up on using Da for hubby and  if you dont say "aap"
This friend has been married 31 years I think, the guy clearly told his wife and every one on the in laws side on the day of the wedding "Dont u ever say aap or neenga to me" Even his mother in law uses "Avan" and "Nee" when she talks with him which is UNHEARD of in IyersπŸ˜ƒ  Nowadays, maybe more common... but 31 years ago? impossible
Nisha0604 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: blue5sky

Nish... Waiting for II and RnB πŸ˜‰

Lets get them closer towards to marriage... now too much R&B and II I seem to have given youπŸ˜†
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

Oh! My
What a lovely review... I read it so so many timeseverything you say about them is true... both are different yet the same... Shut up in Tamil?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Awww..I am glad you liked the review..you know just like you read my comment a number of times, I on the other hand I have read the updates umpteen number of times and I am completely and totally in love with the story...πŸ˜ƒ Yes I really feel R&B and II are different yet they are very similar..😳 Yes Shut Up in Tamil, that is for R&B's future reference...lol...πŸ˜†
Edited by MysticRiver - 9 years ago
blue5sky thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

Lets get them closer towards to marriage... now too much R&B and II I seem to have given youπŸ˜†

The tale is what I meant ...RnB and II that too πŸ˜‰
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Waiting!!
Marriage so soon ?? they still have 3.5 weeks no re πŸ˜† (Appa's calculation)
eviltwin_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ashu9

Waiting!!

Marriage so soon ?? they still have 3.5 weeks no re πŸ˜† (Appa's calculation)

🀣