Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Software Symphonies 5--Spice Route on 148 - Page 29

arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
This is just funny :D
They fought. Oh no! Ishita fought. He has a tunnel vision. Concentrated on ONE thing only and that was his II and she fought and fought and gave in and almost forgave him and both of them almost made up and then AGAIN ishita fought! Lol!

Hope her insecurities go away soon :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
His body shook as he laughed... she stared shocked first as she tried to figure out what the hell was going on
This line Nisha, reminds me of a time when I had asked you in one of my comments to show him " LAUGH OUT LOUD" when he gets to know what is actually running in her mind!!!😳😳😳
Thank you so much!! Once again 😃😃😃
kg1404 thumbnail
I do not understand the need to be overly critical , pat your bk every 3rd post, SoSY is intelligent, others r less kind of feedbks.

It's ok for people to like "the not so intelligent" stuff shown in the "idiot box"(the box does not become idiot suddenly in 2 months,it's rather u , who chose to be deaddicted )and still like to be in the symphony pages. Well, who can stop them from doing both??. May be that's why there r so many , reading and not commemting, cos they sort of feel , less "privileged" to be in the "intelligent" company . I understand that, even if I don't watch.

U talk of cliques, but there's a separate 'marketing thread' to push software symphonies. Is it a no no?That's people's choice too . There is no right or wrong thing and things r more easier that way, I feel.

I am done commenting here which , I loved and will look bk fondly. A good book , as long it is available to be read, I will read, any day. Who said, it's neccessary to engage , while u r at it. No law, right.? I exercise my choice to take out my gain and move on.

@taara, @ashu, @sunshine bliss, @hsp, @nividances, @modern ,@ swaram, @blue sky, @ad Mumbai,@RCF,@ranu I've enjoyed reading your posts.Thank you all. Did not feel right, to step off without saying this.

@wings of fire, hats off, lady.

@luks28 , thank u for liking what I posted, almost every single time . You did not hv to do that.

And Thank you, N. Signing off but not hopping out of the train. This journey is mine too.

Best wishes always,
KG.

👏
Ashu25 thumbnail
KG, I agree with whatever you have said here. Each to his own. Like you said , one has a choice to like this tale and also watch the not so intelligent stuff. Also commenting on this thread or not, also is a choice made. I agree many have made their choice not to watch the show and live fully on the thread for updates of the tale, its their CHOICE after all 😊. 
Patting someone's back for a good work is not a wrong thing to do I suppose! Any day, we are all connected by the show itself ! If there is dissatisfaction among some, its totally their POV. Apart from SoSy there are many tales floating on the thread, intelligent enough pooling responses and adoration as much as this  tale is. Whether what is shown is intelligent or not and to watch it or not is a person's choice absolutely!!
Coming to the marketing thread, it was an attempt to pool in adoration for the author and the tale. The show has been once loved, atleast by me. I agree how fickle minded I could be with changing sides withing a year, but my span of attention is very less, especially to less intelligent, demure stuff! I really cant help but choose to ignore and find some other source of entertainment.
You have been and always will be part of this journey like many others out here. I believe we make very good intelligent interactions now and then to sharpen our brains a little more and make better choices 😆
Come back soon lady, you will be missed 🤗
Nee28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kg1404

I do not understand the need to be overly critical , pat your bk every 3rd post, SoSY is intelligent, others r less kind of feedbks.

It's ok for people to like "the not so intelligent" stuff shown in the "idiot box"(the box does not become idiot suddenly in 2 months,it's rather u , who chose to be deaddicted )and still like to be in the symphony pages. Well, who can stop them from doing both??. May be that's why there r so many , reading and not commemting, cos they sort of feel , less "privileged" to be in the "intelligent" company . I understand that, even if I don't watch.

U talk of cliques, but there's a separate 'marketing thread' to push software symphonies. Is it a no no?That's people's choice too . There is no right or wrong thing and things r more easier that way, I feel.

I am done commenting here which , I loved and will look bk fondly. A good book , as long it is available to be read, I will read, any day. Who said, it's neccessary to engage , while u r at it. No law, right.? I exercise my choice to take out my gain and move on.

@taara, @ashu, @sunshine bliss, @hsp, @nividances, @modern ,@ swaram, @blue sky, @ad Mumbai,@RCF,@ranu I've enjoyed reading your posts.Thank you all. Did not feel right, to step off without saying this.

@luks28 , thank u for liking what I posted, almost every single time . You did not hv to do that.

And Thank you, N. Signing off but not hopping out of the train. This journey is mine too.

Best wishes always,
KG.

👏

Hi KG

You do not need to thank me for liking your post.I click on the like button only when i like the comment posted which in your case is most of the times. 👏

Many a times i do feel like replying/commenting too which i do not as i have a kiddo whose love of keyboard is directly proportional to the number of times his ma touches it, so i end up having a comment which cannot be deciphered.by anyone.😭

I just love this story & all the people who post their lovely comments in this thread. ⭐️👏

Wish i could type more but cant keep the kiddo away from the keyboard for a long time.😭

Ashu25 thumbnail
Hahahah..Luks...How old is your kid???
Simmideepak thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi!!!!!!
Just loved the chapter
I am malu i call my hubby eda
In the starting phase of marrage we went some relatives place there by slip i call him eda in front of them
I got a one page full lecture over it
It has been tenyears know i still call him eda
He also says rember that aunty i still tell him go marry some one jo tuma eda na bola!!!!!
When i read the same thing in sosy i flet i should share with my sosy family to
Regural follower waiting for the next part
Love u
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kg1404

Best wishes always,
KG.

👏

Hi Kg,

Thank you for enjoying my posts. I know I'm not prolific..but it has been a nice place. I love this story like many others here.

I have seen some really good ones too that stay tucked away..

To me - it reminds me of a slice of life I miss living so far away from home. 😊

Have fun! 
Nee28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ashu9

Hahahah..Luks...How old is your kid???

He is 3 & very naughty 😭 , i feel he has a spring attached as he cannot sit at one place.

Imagine my plight no one is ready to baby sit him including my hubby. i call him shaitan most of the times
Ashu25 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: luks28

He is 3 & very naughty 😭 , i feel he has a spring attached as he cannot sit at one place.

Imagine my plight no one is ready to baby sit him including my hubby. i call him shaitan most of the times

Lol...story of every mom I guess 😉😉