Software Symphonies 5--Spice Route on 148 - Page 25

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by swathi1990

Wow Nish... U r in a roll today...
My best sunday treat πŸ˜†
The last two chapters...U just rock Nish...
But reading your last sentence...I somehow feel R&B still has not got to the problem of II...Will they communicate properly in the next chapter???? Yes II is possesive and jealous when it comes to relations...But this time she is feeling alone...not jealous...The main issue is that appa is not talking to her becos of R&B and R&B is also not talking to her...She is not getting support from anywhere...For II who has always been admired by everyone in her family and friends circle for her achievements and cuteness..this is unbearable...

I just want R&B to understand this
True that!!! 
Bold: very well analysed πŸ‘πŸ‘

Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Here I stepped out just because I was feeling irritated, went had very greasy Indian food with my 2 little boys, who for change behaved well, got a box of mithai, ( after all shaadi aah rahi hai) and I see two updates, just what I needed to feel, better πŸ˜† now I feel content. I have yet to read all the comments and write the review. Arya did an amazing job and Nivi also, maybe I will skip and just write my love for your writing. 

Good to you having a blast of the day πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
You should feed your boys whatever they want for their best behaviour πŸ‘πŸ‘

Review for Lies and Ponds
Okay now this also pisses me off and shocks me to the core " he felt her fingers softly... reaching instinctively for the ring he gave her... it was GONE!" πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜². I am very sure in her seething rage she must have dropped it off accidentally in her cabin after the phone cal, or in Bally's room, or in the cab she travelled in, or at home in Periappa's room, or in her room, or in Bally's car, or in that huge fort, or in his SUV !!! Dude is gonna be so damn pissed now πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
"He wondered how many words were stored in her brain, she had an endless litany of complaints and accusations...
Tamil, Hindi English, a mixture... a cauldron of colors... like she was... it was short of Punjabi, once she acquired it the cauldron would blow up spraying all over" also runs in my mind whenever she opens her motor mouth πŸ€£
U are a lying witch"πŸ‘ πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜² Is it him speaking????????
"U cant be harmonal... coz u had your period last week, so u must be guilty β˜ΊοΈ such a bas**** indeed he is 
"AND U EAT BACON? WHO EATS BACON? HOW CAN U EAT BACON?" she demanded, I have similar doubts II, when people say they eat bacon πŸ€’🀒
Haan main sooongi aur tum chaley jaaogey Dilli mujhe maloom hai, u cant wait to go back... go back, Why do I see him going back πŸ˜­
I dont have to be in Delhi until 4, so I can leave at Noon, bloody πŸ˜‘😑😑, see I knew it..He will go πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
CHECKED his credentials
Looked it up on Google... and when he satisfied himself
Went in to tell her...😲, who does that!!! This dude is extra careful and ermmm alert πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Ermmm my doctor is a woman",🀣 I do this, I always do this, Thats the bestest reason I give NOT to see a doctor 
Next time I will ask for the gender, πŸ˜‘😑 I HATE YOU MAN 
mma always said you dont go to the doctor LOOKING sick... so hair had to be combed, 
she would dab some Ponds powder  on II even if she couldnt change into clean clothes, This is what happens with me πŸ˜­. I shrug off my mum saying " sick people should look sick and not freshened up as if going out for a party" πŸ€’🀒🀒
I see him going off, settling the bill, keeping the car and the guard for her there itself and she waking up startled to all this πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
Originally posted by ashu9

Good to you having a blast of the day πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
You should feed your boys whatever they want for their best behaviour πŸ‘πŸ‘

I actually drove to India town and had all the oily food, boys behaved well as they got mango lassi & plain dosa, and some good old fashion threats that if u will bother mom today, u will have sleep alone in the attic πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by Ranu1234

u are going to kill me di such a lovely update ..ponds powder and remember gokul sandal ?fond memories i can remember the smell ..

I totally totally loved the concern R&B has for her and always always does the right thing for her even when she is throwing a tantrum though in this case i feel her reason is valid how could he not call πŸ˜† and not invite her to his house for dinner ..😑
and how he cared for her security in Ballys house was truely what makes us all gush for R&B

Him observing all her actions noting the perfume, noting the powder how she got ready for a doctor , ordering food just so real and natural.. totally totally cute

OMG also what happened to the ring 😭and why is he leaving by 4 .. here i was dreaming night dhabha and her getting better and them doing some shopping ..

Italics : πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† People still use it at my place, my aunt is  a fan of Gokul 
Bold : I already started gushing and wishing secretly my man also does the same πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
highlighted :  Hain na ???
Deal and Athai's Beau

4 ish she woke with a start, turned around, she saw him at the desk at all times... when she slept
but now... she sat up and saw the food trays were gone, her stuff was on the dresser...
She still wore her kurta like a dress with slits along her thighs

She felt fresh and crisp, her nostrils had dried out her fever was gone and she was hungry again...
She panicked and ran to the living room... he lounged on the couch with his looong legs stretched out on the coffee table OVER A CUSHION
so the edge does not poke into his "poor baby's" calves and was , TWIRLING his locks and reading a FAT paperback.

"Oh?" she said seeing him, a gurgling joy spilling out...😳
He lowered his book as she stormed through and turned
"Hey?' he said
Sitting up setting his feet down, she was gone... embarrassed she went checking on him...
He was changed into yet another cargo and a black Lacoste...showered...
He followed her, she busied herself looking for stuff in her tote bag...
"How are you feeling?' he asked leaning on the doorway of the bedroom
"Much better" "Thanks" "Its like I have my sense of smell back, and voice" she still sounded hoarse and raspy to him
She looked for clothes... palazzo pants with geometric patterns in magenta and a magenta blouse... 
random magenta pink and black thick opaque bangles... that looked like tubes...
He approached the dresser, between a closet and the big flat screen TV
"Do u have a fever?" he asked
"Abhi ek dum nahi... we missed all the good food I mean... I was going to be there at 6"
"where is your ring?" he asked as she fidgeted with the zipper of her Minnie pouch
She froze...
"I have it" she said not looking at him😭
"Phew!" he said hiding his anger😑
"I was washing up too many times with the cold and everything so took it off"😈
"The one in your right hand didnt bother you much I take it?" he asked
She looked at him, hiding her hand behind her back.., feeling her emerald ring

AYYYO II, TERRIBLE JOB OF HOODWINKING HIM
 HE HAS HAWK EYES... RAKSHASAN

He waited... she brought the hand out, opened her Coach bag, and pulled it out of a compartment...
"Here" she said... attempting to give it back?
He took it from her hand, reached for her left hand and put it on her...
"next time you run away, u must take both rings off (dont you think)?" he held her left hand...
She stepped back and he stepped forward, and she did and he stepped forward...
"Should we make a deal?'
"paying for the ring?' she asked smiling weakly
"Oh u can worry about that after the wedding"  smug
bas***d, BUY NOW  PAY LATER 0 % APR SCHEME?
LOAN SHARK SAALA!!
"what deal?' she croaked
"I want u to text me every morning when u get to work and evening when u return home?"
"Kyon?' she asked ARGUMENTATIVE AS ALWAYS... NEVER ... I REPEAT NEVER LET BE SAID II MEEKLY ACCEPTS ANYTHING THE DUDE SAYS
EVEN IN COLD MED INDUCED STUPOR SHE CAN ARGUE
"Or I can text you" he asked
She turned red... at the possessive decree
"Do u want to know when I shower?' she asked
AYYYO II VAI MOODAVE MOODADA DI? WONT THAT STUPID MOUTH EVER EVER SHUT?
WILL YOU GIVE IT A REST ATLEAST SOME DAY? FOR 10 MINS? I BEG YOU.
"AND the color of your bra" he said
Leaning on his hand, his elbow anchored on the closet door, his forearm rustling against her behind ear tendrils and earrings...
"where I scrubbed more as I showered?" she offered
PIG!!
"sure" he said softly, barely audible
She rotated the solitaire enough to make it dizzy and throw up on her kurta...
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STOP IT... it begged her...
"How long u applied lotion..." he reached for her pouch and got one out... and read "Philosophy Grace"? OUT LOUD
he opened it and smelled
She reached for it... there was another one he reached for "soul owner?"he asked
"It means ME"... "Of the scrub" (foot exfoliator)
His half smile came... and stayed

"Do u want to go through everything in there?" "I have atleast 15 of these You could read the ingredients too" she mocked
He reached for a bunch of bindis... and counted... "18 II?" he demanded
"Gimme that" she grabbed
He didnt let go... he fanned them out like cards...
Pick one" he said she crushed and grabbed them all "Vidu da" she hissed
He bent down on her neck... feeding hungrily, she craned her neck sideways allowing him access to it all...
"You thought I left didnt you?" he said
"I wanted you to" she lied, undoing all the twirls he had created painstakingly in 3 hours trying to read...

He gathered her and hugged her... she let go of all her bindis and allowed herself to be picked up and taken to bed
He lay her down and lay by her...dragging all the pillows to offer him head support and back
She adjusted her head on his arm, snuggling...
"Your pouch contains nothing probably.. u dont shave... u probably use hotel soap... 
and u never comb your hair... not to mention you dont get periods"
His body shook as he laughed... she stared shocked first as she tried to figure out what the hell was going on
 spell bound later...NEVER having seen him laugh.
"How long do u have to go to Paris"
"Do "I" have to go?" he stressed on the "I"
"I wasnt invited" she said huskily
"Do u need (the invite) over email or a snail mail" he asked playing along
"which ever has a preview feature" she said "so I can get a taste?"
His legs began to intertwine... rubbing against her smooth buttery ones.. hairy coarse and prickly...
"another baguette perhaps?" he asked
She punched him.. He smiled... 
And he bent over... as she arched towards him like whatever was inbetween was highy charged... 
like the 4th grade science experiment he was the nail filings and he was the U shaped magnet,... every bit of her clung
 his hand going over her bare leg from waist to knee.. 
she twirled his hair like she watched him do it, he guided her to a spot he liked to twirl the most and rotated it like how he likes
And groaned at the effect her finger tip created...

His phone rang... she gently extricated herself and moved... he released her half undone braid the last...
It was Bally
"Do u want to go to dinner? at his house?" he asked looking fully at his text
"Wont you mind?" she asked shocked
"If we eat?' he asked
"To eat at Bally's?"
"No" he said
"What did u make for Akka?" she asked putting clothes in the bathroom, acting unconcerned he looked at her from between his lashes
"Italian"
"Kya kya banaya, sab kuch apne aap? ya Mahavir helped you? Ya that other short guy or the 4th or the 5th"
"They have names" his lips twitched... as he watched her stutter and fumble vaguely
She entered the bath, and turned... "Khaana Kya banaya?"
"Ravioli and egg plant parmesan, ordered the Tiramisu from Maurya"
Her eyes lit up and blew out like candles...
"II come here"
"Ummm nahi" she said... looking at her feet
"Did Shravu eat?'
"Everything" he said
"Hmmm" it twisted a knife in her heart.. she wanted to be Shravu's most fab/fave cook, friend, partner in crime and everything
"Where is your phone?" he asked he had packed it last nite in her purse
She sneezed maniacally 
"Mera phone dead hai ek charger tum le gaye... us Sunday ko, and doosra desk par hai, 
car charger pata nahi kidhar hai Amma uses Galaxy note ... koi charger nahi hai, some people have ONE... 
just ONE and spend a decade never losing it I buy a
 charger WHENEVER I go to the Saket Mall with Shravu and thats atleast once every two weeks and YET 
I dont have a charger" she came out of the bathroom with a page long essay... rummaging through her puch first and purse later...
"Ennoda charger kudu da"(give me my charger) she leaned on the closet... waving the phone at him
"Its in the living room" he said dryly

She went there stomping and charged her phone, there were many texts from Amma and Akka
She responded with "I am much better! Almost all better" she typed and smiled
akka texted back... "Khana kaisa hai?"
II:Ummm niice"(lying ofcourse)
Akka: kisi hot bande ke saath flirt mat kar abhi tu engaged hai
II: Abhi ek bed par leta hai, apni phone par baat kar raha hai
Akka: R&B ki tarah to hoga nahi
II: Us se zyaada handsome aur mere jitna bolta hai
Akka: Po di! U fell for the quiet one
II blushed...
Akka texted " Hey u guys are engaged, u are there he is here, kal bhi nahi aayi tu, dont u guys miss each other?"
"Ask HIM" II texted
And waited
"I did and he says "Who is Ishita?"
PIg!" II texted "Why did u ask him?" II sent a fury emoticon
"Ayyyoyo dont let Amma hear you say that, she will kill you"
"I will say it when she is not looking" II said
"ennoda charger  todaade da" (Dont TOUCH my charger) (warning)
"didnt your Aunt ask you not use da?' he smiled biting his lower lip... she flung a pillow from the floor straight at him
"Athaiya kalyanam pannikko" "Get married to her" she went to the bathroom and slammed the door on him🀣

Doing Google on doctors is so random here!!! I wasn't aware that people did that back home also. 
Started reading this in the weekend. I am not  a tamilian/south indian and yet I think I like your complex raman!! Awesome writingEdited by harshita27 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

I first watched B&B when I was a teenager, then stopped. Again watched it when moved to US out sheer excitement, had same reaction...crap. Watched it again when Ridge died... Just after 2 episodes I said Crap again. It's one show everybody has slept with Ridge and so has Brooke. It beats Indian drama... That's why it comes in daytime...
🀣 With so much CRAP, I dont think I will be able to watch it one bit 
Thanks for suggesting me not to watch it πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Originally posted by ashu9

Review for Lies and Ponds
Okay now this also pisses me off and shocks me to the core " he felt her fingers softly... reaching instinctively for the ring he gave her... it was GONE!" πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜². I am very sure in her seething rage she must have dropped it off accidentally in her cabin after the phone cal, or in Bally's room, or in the cab she travelled in, or at home in Periappa's room, or in her room, or in Bally's car, or in that huge fort, or in his SUV !!! Dude is gonna be so damn pissed now πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
"He wondered how many words were stored in her brain, she had an endless litany of complaints and accusations...
Tamil, Hindi English, a mixture... a cauldron of colors... like she was... it was short of Punjabi, once she acquired it the cauldron would blow up spraying all over" also runs in my mind whenever she opens her motor mouth πŸ€£
U are a lying witch"πŸ‘ πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜² Is it him speaking????????
"U cant be harmonal... coz u had your period last week, so u must be guilty β˜ΊοΈ such a bas**** indeed he is 
"AND U EAT BACON? WHO EATS BACON? HOW CAN U EAT BACON?" she demanded, I have similar doubts II, when people say they eat bacon πŸ€’🀒
Haan main sooongi aur tum chaley jaaogey Dilli mujhe maloom hai, u cant wait to go back... go back, Why do I see him going back πŸ˜­
I dont have to be in Delhi until 4, so I can leave at Noon, bloody πŸ˜‘😑😑, see I knew it..He will go πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
CHECKED his credentials
Looked it up on Google... and when he satisfied himself
Went in to tell her...😲, who does that!!! This dude is extra careful and ermmm alert πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Ermmm my doctor is a woman",🀣 I do this, I always do this, Thats the bestest reason I give NOT to see a doctor 
Next time I will ask for the gender, πŸ˜‘😑 I HATE YOU MAN 
mma always said you dont go to the doctor LOOKING sick... so hair had to be combed, 
she would dab some Ponds powder  on II even if she couldnt change into clean clothes, This is what happens with me πŸ˜­. I shrug off my mum saying " sick people should look sick and not freshened up as if going out for a party" πŸ€’🀒🀒
I see him going off, settling the bill, keeping the car and the guard for her there itself and she waking up startled to all this πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

FABULOUS!! Maza aa gaya To me it feels like  reading a chapter 
Read the next one You should say "DEAD" like u doπŸ˜‰