Software Symphonies 5--Spice Route on 148 - Page 25

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
res

EDITED:

It's actually beautiful.
You do this time and time again.
Especially when it's a pure II-R&B interaction.
Ivlavu emotion, ivlavu kammi words-ile. (So much emotion, in so few words.)

I fell a lot more in love with R&B today.
He's angry, pissed as f**k I'm sure.
Yet. He reigned almost all of it in.
He knew she needed molly-coddling, with a firm hand.
The kind when you're sick and super-cranky, and Amma scolds you into bed and shuts you down when you suggest doing stupid things?
And that's what he gives her.

Things I absolutely loved:
1. R&B persuading II to leave the bed and Bally's Saala's Sasuraal (ROFL) by switching on the fan, and harassing her.
(Feminist: What a mean A$$. Thumbs Down
Fangirl: Whattay persuasive hottie!Day Dreaming)
2. R&B watching II braid her hair (Dunno why. There's something really cute and erotic in that.) Blushing
3. R&B and II and the JCrew hoodie. (#NuffSaid) Embarrassed
4. II claiming rights on the bed. Clap Which isn't even hers. ROFL
5. II finally letting out her insecurities in that rant. Broken Heart "I don't need YOU OR MY FAMILY." #AlmostInTears
6. II succumbing to R&B's care and orders. (#SuicidalFeminist #DancingFangirl)
7. R&B partly understanding II's insecurities. D'oh(#MixedFeelings)

Yenna aanalum. R&B ida vidaa maatan. (Whatever happens. R&B is not going to let this go.)
Ippo almost silent-a handle panraan. (He's handling it almost silently now.)
Aana, avanoda explosion vande aaganme? (But, his explosion has to come, no?)

I'm still waiting for THE DHAMAKA.
Party
Edited by Arya1991 - 6 years ago
Originally posted by Ranu1234

Finally here.. Nisha totally unable to keep up with the comments i didnt even realize a thread 5 and i couldnt be on  the first page Cry
i wanted to comment on the NH 8 one and come back more comments .. mudiyala .. normally
i have a method i read the comments like then read your update then comment and then read others I guess now wont be possible too many to catch up..

My take ( I so hope you get to read this )
the last one I really really liked Ranjan ensuring his son is safe and the fact that R&B actually listened, i also liked the fact that he didnt show his anger and everyone had a good time and he left immediately EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
 and I totally LOVED II's reaction and going to Jaipur i was like go II go II i cannot forgive a newly engaged guy not calling his fiance it can be R&B but so not done...Angry
According to me the best phase of a girls life is when she is engaged about to get married and the courtship that takes place then its sooo cute when you think back u are left laughing at it and the kids roll their eyes just hearing it.. so i am positive this Jaipur trip will be that  for them , its also a perfect place to shop with a fiance for sure ..good going.Embarrassed
BUT  i guess R&B is going to be taking care of her in the Marriot perfect and cant get more romantic than that ..Embarrassed
and ur description of the first bday was sooo perfect the chatai the kambals nice..
 I have lost count of how many updates you have written but one thing has remained the same I keep thinking YEH DIL MANGE more ... somedays i am nice and dont hint for that because its early morning then LOLLOLROFLgreat going lady!

THANKS SO SO MUCH ANU

I channeled EVERY UP wedding Ive been to in Delhi and stayed over night for that Jaipur scene ina very very careful mannerEmbarrassed... in warm over crowded houses... with multi colored blankets and ABSOLUTELY AMAZING PEOPLEClap

Meri Dilli meri shaan
Awww.
Nisha,
All I have to say is "Maar dala"
R&B is so cute. Embarrassed
I am in love with him. Let's call it fictional love.LOL

I love you for writin so amazingly. ClapClap
just as i thought he would take care of her... kitna cute hai yeh banda one chapter i am like how could he not call not fair Angry and the next i am all OMG so cute  so so so cute..Embarrassed
loved the way he was patient but persistent gosh i never knew fans and lights could be used this way LOL
also what did this convo mean?

" Ab maine ladki de di maal subah tak pahuncha de bhidu" Baldev said
R&B looked confused at first.. smiling later

gosh II is sooo adorable jealous of Shravu /sister,everyone her family his all because she was left out but I would be too AngryLOLLOL

Edited by Ranu1234 - 6 years ago
DEAD FOR NOW
REVIEWS TOMORROW
@ashu, don't even bother to watch B&B.Its the mother of all craps.
You will be better served by being in the symphony pages.
Like I said serials do not affect me but it has affected N and that's why there's SoSy today.
I am going to go one step ahead and suggest N to actually thank Ekta for bringing out the writer in her. If it has to happen, it will happen . May be N ( she might actually go ahead and do it too)should put a big thank you note to Ekta Kapoor along with Columbia in her front page endorsements. This post will surely get N's goat I know!!
But it doesn't feel right to me when she talks about cliques. Software symphonies is much much above any of such cliques, ekta kapoor serials and other trivial things. Like someone dear to me said and I would like to quote this someone"if everything has to make sense, much of it wouldn't exist at all"

I hv always said as I see it.

Originally posted by kg1404

@ashu, don't even bother to watch B&B.Its the mother of all craps.
You will be better served by being in the symphony pages.
Like I said serials do not affect me but it has affected N and that's why there's SoSy today.
I am going to go one step ahead and suggest N to actually thank Ekta for bringing out the writer in her. If it has to happen, it will happen . May be N ( she might actually go ahead and do it too)should put a big thank you note to Ekta Kapoor along with Columbia in her front page endorsements. This post will surely get N's goat I know!!
But it doesn't feel right to me when she talks about cliques. Software symphonies is much much above any of such cliques, ekta kapoor serials and other trivial things. Like someone dear to me said and I would like to quote this someone"if everything has to make sense, much of it wouldn't exist at all"

I hv always said as I see it.

Hahahahahahh.. I wont!!! Thanks for suggesting me not to..
I know!! I so love the fact about EK thats he frustrates the fans to levels where they no longer get affected by the shows and thus turn to things they are passionate about.. Here in N's case it is weiting and in my case, I will proudly say rreading!! Thanks to Author sahiba that I have developed this habit and am in love with books!!!
SoSy is much above any stupid show on the idiot box right now!! Can you imagine I have been in my room since three days almost giving panic attack yo my parents by not going in front of the tv or switching to my most watched shows as Ihave been addicted to this wonderful tale!!!!
All that was dear to me is now in the backburner.. I am thankful, from the bottom of my heart to EK n her creatives for ruining the show ad helping me discover what I am passioante about!!!
Originally posted by Ranu1234

just as i thought he would take care of her... kitna cute hai yeh banda one chapter i am like how could he not call not fair Angry and the next i am all OMG so cute  so so so cute..Embarrassed
loved the way he was patient but persistent gosh i never knew fans and lights could be used this way LOL
also what did this convo mean?

" Ab maine ladki de di maal subah tak pahuncha de bhidu" Baldev said
R&B looked confused at first.. smiling later

gosh II is sooo adorable jealous of Shravu /sister,everyone her family his all because she was left out but I would be too AngryLOLLOL

Like she is a kidnap victim and Baldev is a kidnapper asking for money in exchangeLOL since ladki de di maal pahunch jaana chahiye is like "gimme the moolah"