Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Arya1991

RES.
It seems like this day is kind of going my way.
 πŸ₯³
The honour of being first to comment, thrice in a row?
::Mad-Fangirl-Dance::

EDITED:

This weekend has been a treat beyond my imagination.
(Well. I did imagine everything you wrote, but the fact that you wrote so much was beyond my imagination.)

I don't think we appreciate the fact that you juggle a day-job, a family, kids and writing so much, enough.
You're spectacular.
I totally need #TimeManangementLessons from you!
And to top it off... each update seems to outdo it's predecessor. πŸ‘

II and R&B interact.
Both angry.
But still no #TheDhamaka.
I still think it will eventually happen (hopefully sooner rather than later).

What I loved, this time around?

(Feminist v/s Fangirl - An Eternal Battle)
1. The opening line. #WhatAStart πŸ‘
"When two angry sleep lovers get together, ermmm... they just sleep." 🀣
2. I also love that despite the threat of being beaten up, our man continued to sleep with his lady love ensconced safely in his arms.  πŸ˜‰
(Feminist: Hello? Who says she's safe with you around? #Appa'sAdvocate
Fan-girl: Such a manly man. #R&B'sChamchi)
3. The very fact that he held her and she held him through the night and in their sleep.
(Fangirl: Ayyooo! Can I please be II? #OhSoCute
Feminist: Kill me now. Please. #NauseatingCuteness 🀒)
4. R&B's internal monologue about II-the-explosive-cauldron. #He'sHumanToo #FinallyASign
5. The empty ring finger. Goes back to II's dialogue (Closing lines of Marigold & Marriott).
(Feminist: πŸ₯³ #HellYeah
Fangirl: What is she doing? Why she do this to poor R&B? 😭 #YehDinDekhnaPada)
6. R&B and II talking about lies. Brilliant way to bring out a lot of II's insecurities. πŸ‘
(Also, sidenote: II has become a liar. R&B sticks to half-truths at worst. DAMN.)
7. R&B's constant state of arousal. Especially whenever II is around.
(Feminist: Good. He's gotta learn to keep it in his pants. #ServesHimRight
Fan-girl: Ayyo paavam! He's NEVER had to wait this long for a woman. #PoorBaby)
8. R&B's annoyance when Appa's advice is referred to. 🀣 (The man is winning even without much plotting!)
9. How can I leave out II asking for chocolate? #Chocoholism
10. R&B playing the #AmmaRole again and making II see the doctor. πŸ‘
(Feminist: Although checking the poor doctor's credentials via Google might have been a touch too over-protective.
Fangirl: But such is the love of the man towards II. Appreciate that.)

Overall, this update was such a treat to the fangirl in me.
R&B taking care of II, in such a take-charge way... And ensuring ALL the bases were covered (No puns intended. Here, for now.).
Such a great guy.
If only he could show her this side when she would actually register it (Read as: when her brain isn't addled by illness and medication).

I want to know whatever happened to the Cartier? 😲
And when will we get #TheDhamaka?
I'm so, so, so ready for it. Craving it. 😈

OUTSTANDING!!
Three times in a row
I mean I read it THREE times at the nails place, I needed my eye brows done  the Taiwanese chick only does waxing, which is fine in a non desi town even that is GOLDπŸ˜†... she was doing nails... so she made me wait... for 40 mins, I read it atleast three times...

Twee is feisty and sprightly and self employed and busy and funny JUST LIKE II

IIs everywhere I tell yaπŸ‘
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

They are in Jaipur they have to buy something in Kundan workπŸ˜›. I called my friend and we talked how much we had loved that place (we both are history buffs). I cant imagine R&B going to laxmi misthan bhandar. While I can totally see II going there πŸ˜Š  They should stay back and have grand tour of the city and on the way back eat at some daabha,  I  faith in R&B,he  will take the lead as this opportunity has given him an  insight to understand II. Emotional need etc, got to run now ...

thank you for loving it you two... I TOTALLY LOVE READING REVIEWS CANT SAY HOW MUCH😳😲

Dekho R&B kya karta hai... egotist saala😑
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Life has been so tiring and emotionally draining these few days.. not that it stops me from reading but does stop me from writing back to you πŸ˜­ and spending like forever in the thread.
everything gets analysed by the time I get here πŸ˜ƒ. BUT you can never have too much of the good thing though! πŸ‘πŸ‘ for great writing.

I  loved Bally /II- I too have benefitted from older friends like Bally - the hindsights they selflessly share are so precious 
* like Suman you are married to a night owl.
* you are the silent one the dynamite is inside ...
* usko bol na

Also loved the oh so little R&B  and dad convo.He surely knows what ticks for R&B and he thinks II is just the perfect fit πŸ˜‰.

R&B feels it too...he is still getting his head around her need to be clingy. Esp for a feisty woman like II it's hard. She jealous of Shravu and that's surely not sexual - that was neatly slotted in...

Poor II - so much like a girl in love. She wants to be with him so badly and is also scared her world as she knows it will change so much.
Interesting and want more...tantrum queen meets king sized ego and the two are so fatally attracted to each other. Miss each other when they are not in each others arms...but fight the minute they meet and stay away waiting for the other to reach out...
Ms Solution Provider carries a dead phone because she wants her man to charge-her!πŸ˜†
R&B is now caring and worried about her that's sweet...
😊
Jaldi next one post karo...

Soul_Stirrer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
"he hated himself for hoping "there was a chance" when she was so sick..."
This line says it all for R&BπŸ‘

Clg call gotta go. More on this later
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

OUTSTANDING!!
Three times in a row
I mean I read it THREE times at the nails place, I needed my eye brows done  the Taiwanese chick only does waxing, which is fine in a non desi town even that is GOLDπŸ˜†... she was doing nails... so she made me wait... for 40 mins, I read it atleast three times...

Twee is feisty and sprightly and self employed and busy and funny JUST LIKE II

IIs everywhere I tell yaπŸ‘

Arya,

I have become a fan of your feminist & fan girl analysis 
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
craving for ur next update before I sleep...Nowadays the last thing I do is read ur update and the ensuing comments and sleep with just a crazy smile in my face...
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashu9

Nahi re baba.. Havent watched it.. .
Shall surely watch if I find time!!!
Absolutely... Its just a shkw.. It took me freaking 3 months to realise it!!

I first watched B&B when I was a teenager, then stopped. Again watched it when moved to US out sheer excitement, had same reaction...crap. Watched it again when Ridge died... Just after 2 episodes I said Crap again. It's one show everybody has slept with Ridge and so has Brooke. It beats Indian drama... That's why it comes in daytime...
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Review for "whats shut up in Tamil"
The mistress is angry, but does she know, the mister is super duper angry πŸ€£
Such a kid she is mannn!!! Love II based on her "things she carries" pouch πŸ˜†
She called him "aap" again πŸ˜²πŸ˜² and no, she did not say "da" when he tried to touch her πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
The JC making its come back again πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
He is such a monster!! How he irritates sick people πŸ€£
He picked up her bag and his from near the door way shut the door.. set his key on the table by the TV... and sat on the bed 
He picked up her bag and his from near the door way shut the door.. set his key on the table by the TV... and sat on the bed, Shut your mouth II 🀣..This man is a devil, can torture you to death even when sick...You and your motor mouth πŸ˜‘😑
 who even invited you I AM their family, you are just riff raff ...yes, no wonder she gets people married and arranges their honey moons fighting her parents πŸ€£πŸ€£
 I dont need YOU OR MY FAMILY , This the DUDE got LOUD and CLEAR,  hence he is here πŸ˜²πŸ˜²
hut up II, Enough II, How can these two words, just the two of them stir everything  up in the body, of hers and ermmm OURS  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
He rocked her gently... breathing in her ear, his chin on her side burn..His cheek on her warm forehead, her arm around his chest, their legs, 
intertwined like they did it every night  This I want my man to do to me
he rubbed her nose on his adam's apple, How I wish I were her β˜ΊοΈ
You are cold" she cursed, baby he is the most coldest, sternest person I have ever seen or met!!! I feel you πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
hook his head at how she could be jealous of a twit of a 9 year oldπŸ˜²πŸ˜• Well, here is presenting you II, Ishita Iyer for LIFE πŸ€£
swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Finally caught up with the updates. Many congrats on the new thread Nisha. Last 3 days have been crazy with visits, dinners and a birthday party at home. I did manage to quickly get my " fill " inbetween though. Was enough to keep me charged. Thank you for updating tirelessly. Hats off to you , how you manage everythingfrom family , work and your writing simultaneously. πŸ‘

Arya has been writing some amazing reviews. Everthing beautifully analyzed , nothing much left to say. Just will try to pen down what each character is feeling in the last few updates:

Appa - Uncompromising ( he refuses to budge from his sulking)

Amma - Concerned ( not just of health but " did u inform your wud be hubby" and " call him " avar" and not " avan" kind of concerns) πŸ˜ƒ

Vandu and Sam - Too Happy to notice anything else.πŸ˜†

Shravu - Cutiie. Says the right thing at the right time. Connects disrupted communication lines . Great going kid.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Ranjan - Protective and content 😊

Bally- A friend in need. What would II do without him. Someone who ia always there for her, in her worst of times. πŸ€—

II - Angry, hurt, hopelessly in love, sad, yet a stubborn fighter. Innocent yet witty, Down but not out. πŸ‘ A breathtaking beauty wirh a kind heart, A smart , intelligent woman but wanting to be pampered like a child. A beautiful paradox.

R&B - Calm from the outside but a cauldron of emotions inside . An enigma but looks like he is Possesive, protective, persistant, mischievious, intelligent,perceptive (yet insensitive many times), totally in love with his Iyer tantrum queen. ❀️

Such amazing complex characters brought to life in a unbelievably realistic stort. πŸ‘
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashu9

Review for "whats shut up in Tamil"

The mistress is angry, but does she know, the mister is super duper angry πŸ€£
Such a kid she is mannn!!! Love II based on her "things she carries" pouch πŸ˜†
She called him "aap" again πŸ˜²πŸ˜² and no, she did not say "da" when he tried to touch her πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
The JC making its come back again πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
He is such a monster!! How he irritates sick people πŸ€£
He picked up her bag and his from near the door way shut the door.. set his key on the table by the TV... and sat on the bed 
He picked up her bag and his from near the door way shut the door.. set his key on the table by the TV... and sat on the bed, Shut your mouth II 🀣..This man is a devil, can torture you to death even when sick...You and your motor mouth πŸ˜‘😑
 who even invited you I AM their family, you are just riff raff ...yes, no wonder she gets people married and arranges their honey moons fighting her parents πŸ€£πŸ€£
 I dont need YOU OR MY FAMILY , This the DUDE got LOUD and CLEAR,  hence he is here πŸ˜²πŸ˜²
hut up II, Enough II, How can these two words, just the two of them stir everything  up in the body, of hers and ermmm OURS  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
He rocked her gently... breathing in her ear, his chin on her side burn..His cheek on her warm forehead, her arm around his chest, their legs, 
intertwined like they did it every night  This I want my man to do to me
he rubbed her nose on his adam's apple, How I wish I were her β˜ΊοΈ
You are cold" she cursed, baby he is the most coldest, sternest person I have ever seen or met!!! I feel you πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
hook his head at how she could be jealous of a twit of a 9 year oldπŸ˜²πŸ˜• Well, here is presenting you II, Ishita Iyer for LIFE πŸ€£

That was a great review Ms. Ashu! Loved all the puns