Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DesiUs_fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks for fast updates πŸ˜Š. What happened to the ring? Loving the tug of war between Appa and R&B.
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi1990

ayyoyyo...ring enna panna??????

Thanks for one more treat Nisha...It was fun reading...For the last part, I thought that II was not communicating her issues well...Now I think that probably they are both from totally different worlds...Even If II says that app is not talking to her, would he take it as a big issue or would he think that she is fussin over a small thing or extreme he will be angry that she is dependant on appa...Second will he be able to understand what she wants from him??? From his character it doesnt seem that he has had any relationship in which the girl was as emotionally dependant as she is independant ??? 

Very very true
he is protective caring and possessive but she is very immature and emotionally vulnerable
He will soon start sensing that and take the lead
He is emotionally beaten too she will get her chance later
great observation btw
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Very very true
he is protective caring and possessive but she is very immature and emotionally vulnerable
He will soon start sensing that and take the lead
He is emotionally beaten too she will get her chance later
great observation btw

Amazing Nish...I am actually a voracious reader...More than the romance and fluffy stuff it is the character I strongly like...I like a book only when there is something deep in the character and I believe that it is a soul of a story...making it more real and tangible...and ur R&B and II do that do me...I can feel them close to my heart and understand them in my mind...Hatts off to you Nisha...A big salute !!!!
Arya1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hello!

Un-res-ed: Feminist v/s Fangirl - An Eternal Battle on Page 28.
😳

P.S.: Title Credits to the BRILLIANT Nisha. #NoSurprisesThere
Edited by Arya1991 - 9 years ago
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
u are going to kill me di such a lovely update ..ponds powder and remember gokul sandal ?fond memories i can remember the smell ..

I totally totally loved the concern R&B has for her and always always does the right thing for her even when she is throwing a tantrum though in this case i feel her reason is valid how could he not call πŸ˜† and not invite her to his house for dinner ..😑
and how he cared for her security in Ballys house was truely what makes us all gush for R&B

Him observing all her actions noting the perfume, noting the powder how she got ready for a doctor , ordering food just so real and natural.. totally totally cute

OMG also what happened to the ring 😭and why is he leaving by 4 .. here i was dreaming night dhabha and her getting better and them doing some shopping ..

Edited by Ranu1234 - 9 years ago
SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Having a manic Monday at work 😭  , but did read through breeze through these 4 ... and trust me they are the only bright  - actually the brightest spot - of my start to this week. Got a zillion things running through my mind crashing s/w,  II , R&B,  Jaipur , and the thing that is not letting me perish this crazy day is SoSy.   BIG Congo for the new thread...  I've no doubts this is one of the next many to come πŸ˜Š

more later

Edited by SunshineBliss - 9 years ago
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ranu1234

u are going to kill me di such a lovely update ..ponds powder and remember gokul sandal ?fond memories i can remember the smell ..

I totally totally loved the concern R&B has for her and always always does the right thing for her even when she is throwing a tantrum though in this case i feel her reason is valid how could he not call πŸ˜† and not invite her to his house for dinner ..😑
and how he cared for her security in Ballys house was truely what makes us all gush for R&B

Him observing all her actions noting the perfume, noting the powder how she got ready for a doctor , ordering food just so real and natural.. totally totally cute

OMG also what happened to the ring 😭and why is he leaving by 4 .. here i was dreaming night dhabha and her getting better and them doing some shopping ..

They are in Jaipur they have to buy something in Kundan workπŸ˜›. I called my friend and we talked how much we had loved that place (we both are history buffs). I cant imagine R&B going to laxmi misthan bhandar. While I can totally see II going there πŸ˜Š  They should stay back and have grand tour of the city and on the way back eat at some daabha,  I  faith in R&B,he  will take the lead as this opportunity has given him an  insight to understand II. Emotional need etc, got to run now ...
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am sitting at the nails place reading reviews :p
will write the next one when i get home
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

I am sitting at the nails place reading reviews :p

will write the next one when i get home

Enjoy your Mani-Pedi, and don't ruin your nails by clicking on the iPad or phone too much.
ashni0905 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail + 2
I want to see how ii handles a sulking raman😊😊