Software Symphonies 5--Spice Route on 148 - Page 16

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Ad_Mumbai_Girl

ZGH early morning scene :) though the context n characters are so so different

Got reminded of the same!!!!
Originally posted by arshi21

Arree awww

Ishita wants to be pampered and this Raman is not giving her bhaav only! Hahahaha! This is just funny!

But he did come all the way from Delhi to Jaipur JUST for her. Urrmm...okay...maybe not FOR her but to make her see sense, but still. In a way he came for her ;)

I cannot wait for him to manao-fy her in his own way. Maybe this is when Ishita will start believing him that HE is MARRYING her because he WANTS TO. AND because he LOVES her like no one else?

Maybe. In his own way he can convey that or she can learn that.

A girl can hope! ;)

Hopeful thought but yeh Hindi movie nahi hai so aisa nahi hoga๐Ÿ˜†
Insecurities will keep a relationship alive acc to Doc Phil
Where there are no insecurities the wife donates the marital bed and the husband readily undresses and lays there so he can have sex with his half naked ex... to "heal" his creep of a teenage son๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...Because both husband and wife KNOW they "LOVE" each other... such love is unattainable in my story
Congrats Nisha on your 5th thread! What an amazing achievement. You deserve all the praise and adoration everyone is giving you :)
Another great update...NH8...he is going to jaipur...can't wait for that confrontation ;)

Thanks a million for a truly epic love story!

Off to read Marigld & Marriott now...yay!!
Edited by sparkleamina - 9 years ago
Ok!! I know I am getting my answer in an update!! ๐Ÿ˜‰
Hii Nisha dii..sorry i wasnt able to post or comment due to exams..bt i read all the updates regularly...
First of all Heartily congratulations for the new thread๐Ÿ‘..Last update was awesome as always๐Ÿ˜Š
R&B going all d way to meet his Fire cracker II and our II dreaming of him in sleep tooo...looking forward for their Night at Marriott...sorry i m not good at writing review..so bear me with this..

and tomorrow is my Bday...so i request u to give one longish update pls...nt now bcoz i understand u also have life outside forum.. bt want update at 6 ISH..as my bday gift๐Ÿ˜‰

luv u a lots Nisha dii for giving such amazing story...24 hrs i m in R&B and II's la la land..and i loved being in it...again thanx so much...and pls rply me..i m waiting๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by Jinvera - 9 years ago
""Hopeful thought but yeh Hindi movie nahi hai so aisa nahi hoga
Where there are no insecurities the wife donates the marital bed and the husband readily undresses and lays there so he can have sex with his half naked ex... to "heal" his creep of a teenage son...Because both husband and wife KNOW they "LOVE" each other... such love is unattainable in my story""

N, mootai poochi U R!! Sudhrogi nahi na !! That was literally below the belt!! Ekta kapoor was definitely your Best friend in your previous birth!! ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Hopeful thought but yeh Hindi movie nahi hai so aisa nahi hoga๐Ÿ˜†
Where there are no insecurities the wife donates the marital bed and the husband readily undresses and lays there so he can have sex with his half naked ex... to "heal" his creep of a teenage son๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...Because both husband and wife KNOW they "LOVE" each other... such love is unattainable in my story

I dont want II to take him for granted or vice versa. I am sure he too has his insecurities regarding her and they will come forth sooner or later. When u knw that someone else desires ur significant other, ur blood boils, ur nails automatically grow longer to claw, ur teeth turn sharper. And if u feel that ur own significant othr doesnt care, alll this happens doubly fast๐Ÿ˜ˆ  insecurities will make II love him more. It will make him bite her more.
Edited by Scribble_Tweety - 9 years ago
Finally.
Un-Res-ed on Page 16. (edited)

And. I-F is SERIOUSLY evil. ๐Ÿ˜ก
Edited by Arya1991 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by kg1404

""Hopeful thought but yeh Hindi movie nahi hai so aisa nahi hoga
Where there are no insecurities the wife donates the marital bed and the husband readily undresses and lays there so he can have sex with his half naked ex... to "heal" his creep of a teenage son...Because both husband and wife KNOW they "LOVE" each other... such love is unattainable in my story""

N, mootai poochi U R!! Sudhrogi nahi na !! That was literally below the belt!! Ekta kapoor was definitely your Best friend in your previous birth!! ๐Ÿ˜†

Paavam KG.. .Nisha is so right...
I so want her to give EK a tight slap mann ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Arya1991

Finally.
Un-Res-ed on Page 17.

And. I-F is SERIOUSLY evil. ๐Ÿ˜ก

Where di??? I dont see it on 17!!!