Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Software Symphonies 5--Spice Route on 148 - Page 15

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Scribble_Tweety

Smug bas***d V/s Brat🀣

He was missing her so badly. Couldnt stay without his Iyer. II won the battle but she would be sore loserπŸ˜† visiting wife's boss's BIL is purely Indian🀣 thanks for including this. I can totally imagine the smells u mentioned. Add sarso ka tel yo yhe mixπŸ˜†

Are they going to spend the night together?😳 I want them to sleep together. No not the sex sleep but the i-take-care-of-you sleep😳 R&B comforting II when the dynamite explodesπŸ˜†

Nish u no writing machine. Take ur time😳. But till then we will keep our Update-lao-andolan on.πŸ˜†

Yes I wanna see that too!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kg1404 thumbnail
N , Marriott??? It's no mans land now for II !! Trouble brewing in more ways than now!! If you make her go to Marriott or does not take another room , then I will hope that her parents don't know about it. They will lose it, N. Though Archaic, still feel for them. Appa is already irritated with the Paris bit.
Ashu25 thumbnail
KG, II is a super duper liar ma!!!
She lied to so many people out there, appa amma are nothing.πŸ˜†
She will keep this whole encounter under wraps, I have faith πŸ˜³
And, the dude is also keeping privacy, by all means...Hence there is no slightest of chance that the beans will be spilled πŸ˜³
Soul_Stirrer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: kg1404

N , Marriott??? It's no mans land now for II !! Trouble brewing in more ways than now!! If you make her go to Marriott or does not take another room , then I will hope that her parents don't know about it. They will lose it, N. Though Archaic, still feel for them. Appa is already irritated with the Paris bit.

Nish has cleverly made II sick so that they dont end up going all the wayπŸ˜† parents ko kon batayega? II will lie and dude toh baat hi nahi karta. I hope baldev na bataye amma ko, if she calls.
Ashu25 thumbnail
shifting to phone πŸ˜†
Nish, incase an update comes up tonight, your review will be given tomorrow morning only, owing to typing difficulties πŸ˜ƒ
See ya guys in a bit 
nividances thumbnail
Bijnore & Bay Area
"arey, aadhi raat ko MUJHSE lambi, USKE baalon se ZYAADA lambe baal waali KOI STREE mujhe call karegi to woh kaise so sakti hai?"
Try translating that into English while laughing like a hyena! πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

I'm originally from Haryana so this entire chapter totally made me grin with the desi UP dialect...kinda similar to the hindi-haryanvi mix that I often drift into when speaking to my grandparents. πŸ˜ƒ
Suman and Baldev are too cute πŸ˜›

Appa is still brooding πŸ˜‘
Chalo at least shaadi ki date toh pakki hogayi. Kaise na kaise appa bhi pat jaayenge. πŸ˜‰
-AditiS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ZGH early morning scene :) though the context n characters are so so different
nividances thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

Yayyy Nivi is here abhi ek juicy sa review padhne ko milega TAB tak I will write the next part

Why is IF is being so slow?!?! πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘
Chalo by the time I'm done commenting you should hopefully have the next part ready. πŸ˜‰
Bijnore & Bay Area review posted...Mobility & Self Defense coming up πŸ˜Š
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Arree awww

Ishita wants to be pampered and this Raman is not giving her bhaav only! Hahahaha! This is just funny!

But he did come all the way from Delhi to Jaipur JUST for her. Urrmm...okay...maybe not FOR her but to make her see sense, but still. In a way he came for her ;)

I cannot wait for him to manao-fy her in his own way. Maybe this is when Ishita will start believing him that HE is MARRYING her because he WANTS TO. AND because he LOVES her like no one else?

Maybe. In his own way he can convey that or she can learn that.

A girl can hope! ;)

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nividances

Bijnore & Bay Area

"arey, aadhi raat ko MUJHSE lambi, USKE baalon se ZYAADA lambe baal waali KOI STREE mujhe call karegi to woh kaise so sakti hai?"
Try translating that into English while laughing like a hyena! πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

I'm originally from Haryana so this entire chapter totally made me grin with the desi UP dialect...kinda similar to the hindi-haryanvi mix that I often drift into when speaking to my grandparents. πŸ˜ƒ
Suman and Baldev are too cute πŸ˜›

Appa is still brooding πŸ˜‘
Chalo at least shaadi ki date toh pakki hogayi. Kaise na kaise appa bhi pat jaayenge. πŸ˜‰

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

I KNEW YOU WOULD APPRECIATE IT

Meri mehnat beqaar nahi gayi...you appreciate the lil nuances I LOU you for itπŸ‘πŸ‘