Software Symphonies 5--Spice Route on 148 - Page 141

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Appa finally talked to her !!!! Don't know what it means maybe because they were in public...
but II is ready to drop everything for that. R&B knws something wrong but she refuses to tell him. Will Akka tell him wht happened ? And what were those photos Vandu and Sam were sharing ? R&B and II's ? Nisha will write about it ?
Appa saw that they talk without talking maybe he will start to calm down. Maybe he saw something else during the dinner wich explains his attitude now
A lot of questions and won't get answers till you write about Nisha.LOLLOL
Edited by adlin1784 - 6 years ago
Could we see II pulling R&B for lunch by hand at work and getting him to Malcha Marg and cook him aloo ke parathe plzzz as a compensation for ditching the 10pm balcony date? I want to see R&B sulking. Ishu has sulked enough I say!
Gosh weekends come and it becomes kaam kaam aur more kaam, finally got my afternoon nap and my computer Embarrassed will read the comments later.

Girl Talk

Any Sosy reader would have gone a little mushy just imagining the two with Lasya , i still havent forgotten the last one-  him reading on her shoulder, her teaching her to twirl her locks such a cute site .. and this was super cute as well.. one of the things i can relate is blowing bubbles in a babies tummy thats a sure shot way to see them smile!!!
sooo cute.. and to know Lasya is going to take over her mami was AWESOME!!! and the description of what Lasya was wearing was so perfect...
my daughter never cried "much" was an angel till she turned 4 then the drama started and she compensates .. she was round and ate and slept it was gods payback because my son was the opposite gave me a hard time , of course she didnt sleep iin the night till she was 2 but i can sort of imagine a happy baby Embarrassed. I totally loved Mrs Sachdev and R&B's comfort with her and also how R&B got what he wanted Embarrassed RAKSHASAN!!!!

Appas Girl

Aaw such a simple gesture and II is all gone and wants to do what appa wants ... puri kayanat can ask her to stay but she goes. i actually loved that.. and i am totally for supporting ones dad cause they do a lot for their daughters so appa ZINDABAD LOLLOL no post of mine is complete without an appa and /or Ranjan gush ROFL
R&B has no bone of "what if someone sees" even on the stair case gosh EmbarrassedLOL!!! i liked how he tried to get her to stay , i liked how II responded to the cousins and poor girl must be thinking they all must have had such a nice time and all her relatives dont care and are far off ..reality is so different .. i have been to so many parties to see what looks like group of tight nit friends and me going oh how cool are these people -family outside family,  only to later learn they actually give cat fights a new meaning LOL
Aah he touched appa/ammas leg sooo cute!! and every time he watches her leave in the car i have gone mushy cause for me from the beginning that shows how protective he is.. and appa noticed haan , what what what ? EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

i am going to reread these a couple of times in my bed before i go down a floor with the bachas screaming whats for snacks , whats for dinner.. Big smile

looks like India won YEAHHH !!!!

Originally posted by adlin1784

Appa finally talked to her !!!! Don't know what it means maybe because they were in public...
but II is ready to drop everything for that. R&B knws something wrong but she refuses to tell him. Will Akka tell him wht happened ? And what were those photos Vandu and Sam were sharing ? R&B and II's ? Nisha will write about it ?
Appa saw that they talk without talking maybe he will start to calm down. Maybe he saw something else during the dinner wich explains his attitude now
A lot of questions and won't get answers till you write about Nisha.LOLLOL

same questions Adlin and very well put !!!
OK I give up
The next one will be a on demand II pampering R&B

Get ready girlies
Coming up in an hour
Originally posted by Nisha0604

OK I give up

Get ready girlies
Coming up in an hour
I've never grinned this big in the entire day!! Big smileClap
Bring it on!!! Want those delicious aloo ke parathe like savita bhalla used to make them!!EmbarrassedHeart
Our boy needs some pampering n a "Enough R&B" from II
Originally posted by harshita27

OK I give up

Get ready girlies
Coming up in an hour
I've never grinned this big in the entire day!! Big smileClap
Bring it on!!! Want those delicious aloo ke parathe like savita bhalla used to make them!!EmbarrassedHeart
Our boy needs some pampering n a "Enough R&B" from II

bold  - YES YES YES!!!!!!

OK I give up

Get ready girlies
Coming up in an hour

YES YES YES !!! let the pampering begin Clap