Software Symphonies 5--Spice Route on 148 - Page 135

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
I figured that I didn't give many compliments like other readers, so, here it goes: I'm taking time out from the match to read the update!
I loved how II called Ranjan dad without any inhibition in front of chachi. That's a sign of family.
Edited by Wings-of-Fire - 6 years ago
Nisha this was purfect!! Ending my day with this update. Good night people will catch up Tomm. Have fun watching the match as well.
Lovely update nisha... 
aww she bought lehenga for lasya cho chweet... I think she is going to be a super mami/bahu/sil/wife/daughter... Such a complete package...

Love how R&B interacted with mrs sachdev mrsiyer saw his fun &human side... N the last updates was as scrumptious as a Black Forest cake after a yummy dinner...

Good night...Tongue
match ke beech mein I came to read...Ufff..Interesting matcha nd an interesting update!!!!!
Read both updates at one go.
Skeletons peeking out of the Bhalla closet in form of chachu &fly. Chachi seems to be the more ominous one!  Loved II's display of loyalty, and loved the way you brought chachu's family into the picture.
awww...II and lasya...so very cute...strong bonding abhi se...i wonder lasya never cries...i have seen small kids howling and bawling all the time..lasya is just opposite... always smiling and giggling...her mami will be her confidante and best friend...
ha...our R&B is back...dude just gets wat he wants...not afraid that amma is just across the room...raspberry...strawberry... ahem ahem...and explaining wat a fetish is..oh my damn sexy...

everyone remembers R&B as a a quiet but mischievous kid..wish we could more insight of his childhood or his time with his mom...

lovely update nisha...india is playing well... hope we will win the match...
I loved the title Girl Talk Smile Clap
For Coveting & Confederate it was fun but shayad thoda over board... Chachi is coming across as totally black il like her a bit dark grey... As long as we are being real, i find complete negative characters a bit difficult to digest...like chachu n d sons and der wives were fine...chachi is too much in the face...id prefer her a bit suttle...she seems one decade old to me...
Also the clothes...Rich punjabi aunties however irritating they maybe with their talks they mostly dress classy...bling and soo much jewelry is mostly middle class or uper middle class...
Im trying to compare her with aunties of that kind iv seen, i see a bit disconnect...just my views...

Edited by taara113 - 6 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Ashu

Ezhudanum di/Gotta write

I have to write it... I am just trying to overwhelm II in every which way... she is too drunk and dizzy in love... zara sa neeche utaar rahi hoon

Bandey ko shaadi ke baad utaarenge neeche

Their life together is not going to be easy
Yes pa!! I can see it...She needs to know what is happening around her...He needs to be supportive thoda..
Dekhte hain how this unfolds..
I was involved in the match, I initially dcided I wont see it, but when I saw SD on the pitch, I couldnt resist, thn came Kohli, whom I adore, phir Raina, my fav again, I HAD TO SIT THROUGHT THE ENTIRE MATCH LOLLOLLOL