Software Symphonies 5--Spice Route on 148 - Page 110

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by Ranu1234

me too same when he held  her shruti box.. Heart gosh how well does this woman write Clap actually me on a office call and I am dreaming of higgin bothams and landmark in chennai and thinking of a couch, so lovely :-)
higgin Bothams was my fav book store in Chennai..CryCryCry
I miss it badly...I'd be taken to it as soon as my vacations begin and I'd buy plenty of books. 
I remember dozing off once there reading a book...Snow white shayad ROFL
Originally posted by swaram

Totally an Aww moment!Day Dreaming

BTW, having been forgetting to ask, which is the marketing thread you guys were talking about? I chanced upon ' Have a glance .." thread today. Is that it or has a new one been created? 
yes, that is the one Smile
WOW. All I remember is they seemed to have sort of negotiated in their own steamy,passionate way, 3 weeks II , is it? Maybe you'll change your mind yourself. At this rate, they can't last 2 days away from each other.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEdited by swaram - 6 years ago
Originally posted by ashu9

They are talking . Nice. I like it .
I thought it would be serious.
Yahan toh...ermmm..kuch aur hi hogaya LOLLOLLOL
They CANNOT, NEVER, KEEP THEIR HANDS OFF EACH OTHER. ROFLD'oh
II, Run away. Bol rahi hoon, bhag jaa...Yeh banda nomad hai, tujhe bhi nomad bana dega ROFL
That was a nice tease, he not budging..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Hayee...Its valentine's kal and all thsi I am reading...Will I survive Day Dreaming

It was seriousConfused
How much more serious can it get, she told him whats important to her he gave her a glimpse of what he thinks of his Dad's business... is se zyaada kya baat karenge yaar.
They are in courtship, nahi?
When u are married 10 or 20 years ALL u do is TALKLOL
Not when your wedding is three weeks away
Sorry! Thats how I see it... let them float into the wedding and live in la la land for a few months uske baad they can figure out how insane they were for doing thisLOL
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by ashu9

They are talking . Nice. I like it .
I thought it would be serious.
Yahan toh...ermmm..kuch aur hi hogaya LOLLOLLOL
They CANNOT, NEVER, KEEP THEIR HANDS OFF EACH OTHER. ROFLD'oh
II, Run away. Bol rahi hoon, bhag jaa...Yeh banda nomad hai, tujhe bhi nomad bana dega ROFL
That was a nice tease, he not budging..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Hayee...Its valentine's kal and all thsi I am reading...Will I survive Day Dreaming

It was seriousConfused
How much more serious can it get, she told him whats important to her he gave her a glimpse of what he thinks of his Dad's business... is se zyaada kya baat karenge yaar.
They are in courtship, nahi?
When u are married 10 or 20 years ALL u do is TALKLOL
Not when your wedding is three weeks away
Sorry! Thats how I see it... let them float into the wedding and live in la la land for a few months uske baad they can figure out how insane they were for doing thisLOL
They were more than serious di!! I thought ek aur war hoga aaj ko...
He was more like to the point nahi? Main yahan kaam nahi karta, m just helping them types...I liked that..
Achcha hua she put her point before him, and he was also being supportive to an extent!!
I dont know what will happen when she gets to know about the whole PARIS SHIFTING thing OuchOuch
Lol, talk only?? LOLLOL
Courtship is the best part I always hear!!
their la la land should not be shattered CryCry
Let them enjoy, anyway ab robber aagaya hai toh they will recieve blows and I dont think they will be able to spend time akele CryCry

Would love to see how they will hold up living together. They are made for each other.But they are both fire.
I realized one thing in this update.
Negotiating has become easier for both of them. they do get angry but still ..its easier ;)
Heyy Nisha

Why have you stopped numbering the chapters?!