Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Scribble_Tweety

I was just discussing that add with my friend whoz bf is a pakistani😆 he said that add shud b banned but then we waved him off saying, jo sach h wo sach h🤣

LOL...Bechara...Kya karega ab..GF se lad padega kya iss match ke liye ya phir ad keliye ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Ashu25 thumbnail
Nisha!!! Uthte hi naya thread banale yaar...yeh wala khatam hote dikh raha hai mujhe ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Waise bhi koi nahi, we can shift to Anu's thread ðŸ˜‰
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashu9

LOL...Bechara...Kya karega ab..GF se lad padega kya iss match ke liye ya phir ad keliye ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Feeling like a zombie, but so worth it to watch the match...It finished around early morning. I was ready to hit the sack after reading Girls talk, but decided to just check whats going on, just went to the TV room and was roped into watching the entire match! ðŸ˜³Today I will need siesta or Nisha can be belovent and give us mutiple updates😉😉 . Its very cold here today feels like -25C. 
Loved that Paki add. 
Ashu25 thumbnail
Author Sahiba..M done with dinner .. All ready for the next update 😃...Eppo varudu?? ( when is it coming )
I MIGHT sleep early aaj ðŸ¤£
Lets see, depends on what you serve us ðŸ˜ƒ
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@Nidhi - True that!! I was bored by their strategy initially..Pak can bowl well, their strategy in fielding needs change!! They suck at batting..Big time!!

And towards the end toh I was shocked only when he was sweeping and reverse sweeping..I knew uska wicket lenge but kab was the question..I so wanted it to get over by 4 maloom hai😆
jab match shuru hua and India did 300, I was praying ki Pak doesnt make more than 250..And thats what happened..I was gushing at the end🤣
I was texting my friend about Pak players being hot, she shut me up saying I find everyone hot..I said desperation🤣
Par sach mein yaar, Shehzad, Afridi and the Capt were hot😕
What is whith that 7' fetet wala banda😲
Mummy! Scary his bowling was

ha na that guy was really scary...7ft my god...
pak fielding really sucks...but end mai dara diya yaar...good that india scored a decent score..nhi toh aaj 5-1 ho jata..
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nidhi.b23

ha na that guy was really scary...7ft my god...
pak fielding really sucks...but end mai dara diya yaar...good that india scored a decent score..nhi toh aaj 5-1 ho jata..

I know!!!!!
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Scribble_Tweety

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9900ff">I was just discussing that add with my friend whoz bf is a pakistani😆he said that add shud b banned but then we waved him off saying, jo sach h wo sach h🤣</font>

ad ne ladai kara di...ha ha...but sach baat to sach baat hai..n now they can add 2015 to it too...
that ad leads to so many jokes and trolls...fb is full of them...each one is damn funny...
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Update kab hai ???

I don't see her online😭
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Do din se hume bahut tadpaya ja raha hai ðŸ˜­
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: taara113

Do din se hume bahut tadpaya ja raha hai ðŸ˜­

Wahi toh!!!
Shayad busy hai yaar...Match dekh rahi hongi...
rehne dete hai