Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adlin1784 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Text books

THey text even whe they're togetherπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† that wil go with their character i suppose. She can speak(?) he can keep quiet. Sooo cuute and perfect and fun and strange exactly like their relationship. I like it.
She is now a compulsive liar. Always lying to someone or the otherπŸ˜•
Will they finally talk about Paris, her leaving her job ? A serious discussion between them ?
Is she still sick ? She kept coughing.

Mid morning and Late noon

Differences and misunderstanding in perpective. Just the beginning... ANd after all what hesaid she doesn't have a clue that he will not stay in India ?? Wher is her brain? I know she doesn't use it a lot when with him but yet...
Negotiations went pretty well😳😳 Heknows exactly what he is doingπŸ˜‰
But she is no less she can negotiate very well.
So fight over for now ??? But what is coming in the future ?

Like Mother Like Son

He doesn't like when she speaks about going to her parents. What is his problem ? I mean he doesn't expect her to forget her parents ? Or is it because he knows (and she not) that they will not live here for long and she will not be able to meet them as she wants?
Ranjan is sooo lonely. Living in that huge house all alone. He is hoping house will be lively inhabited after the wedding and maybe his lonelyness will decrease. II didn't know what to answer to his hope and R&B didn't say anything letting his father speak up his hopes and dreams of family in house. He doesn't speak to his father OK but at least he could not let him have false hope no????
I like when Ranjan said she should practice and throw something heavier than a cushion. In fact it is also like father like son when it is about silence and teasing (without the romantic side of course)
They put a chair by the door for her !!!!! Whose idea is this ? Niiice!!

Bad Beat & Bean Counter

So Chachu and family are here... and I don't like them now that they are introduced.  yes it's been already said several times but i don'tlike them (again).
They are shocked because Iyers left their shoes. Then they boast about their money and their trips. And trying to put down II. ANd she answers them by threatening them without noticing. I already knew they will not like her but I hope they will not do anything against her. But if they think she'll leave soon for Paris they will let her be?
Was Ranjan's reaction because II called him Dad spontaneousley or because she defendedhim unknowingly?
I liked Mihir-II interaction so sweet. Now she'll matchmaker for him?
Will somebody notice their texting? She can't stop herself from blushing someone will notice. Hoping it will not be Chachi she is the kind of person to make remarks in a ot subtle manner (don't know how to say it) she can tell you something in public under pretext of some sort but actually insult you in a very mean way.
adlin1784 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Coveting & Confederate

II was left alone with the enemy unaware that she was with an enemy? She understood that Chachi and co are after something but didn't get the actual entire thing. And when she needed to get away she found herself alone. R&B texted her she was a warrior and didn't need anyone but if unaware that you are in battlefield (or almost) your warriors instincts can be more dangerous than helpful.
Sam is plotting too trying to scare Chachi or to make them back off but in a subtle manner.
II need to know what is happening in the family before wedding. R&B doesn't care to tell her because in his mind they wil left in few time but if Sam is trying to involve her she has to tell her before.
(sorry i don't know if what I'm writing is clear, it is not sometimes even for me.😭 Language barrier it's tough sometimes to express what i want to because I don't always have English words for it)

Girl Talk

She really like children but doesn't want any. (I can really understand) Maybe because of Subbu's reaction if she has children like Periappa.
He kissed her with her mother around anybody could come anytime and a baby on her lap!!!!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Does she always eat like that?? I mean maybe it's just when she is with Shravu to compete with him and not be serious... I hope. I know Nisha you made her like food bt she can love food and eat decently. (I don't like eating in public because I am always afraid to eat strangely)

And finally caught up all the posts (from page 84 to 137)πŸ₯³
Nisha again a great job. You are very talented. My posts are not analysis I don't know how to do it and others do it way better than i could. sometimes i feel just like filling the thread for nothing. But I like reading all comments about every one's memories or part of life.

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Bad beat and Bean Counter
Appa, please stop sulking ya πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Loved Amma taking  a stand!!! wonderful amma, your line about appa waiting till the wedding gets called off πŸ‘πŸ‘..Appa, ippovadu (now atleast) stop sulking πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ and REALISE its your daughter's wedding!!!!!
Bala and Tan walked towards the bar to Appa's horror - πŸ€£
I totally loved Mihir- II bonding😳😳
OH PLEASE!! YOUR FRIEND? AND SUDHROFYING? WHAT PLANET DO U LIVE IN? WHAT ARE YOU DRINKING BTW MIHIR?
HE IS A PIG!! HE IS A RAKSHASAN... REFORM AND HIM ARE AS MUCH SIMILAR AS MUCH AS ME AND A MEAT LOVER- I so so agree II πŸ€£
I really like this girl giving boy things to hold or boy giving girl things to hold..its really something which I cant express..I love that whole idea..It shows how comfortable people are with and around each other😳😳
The dude pair choo-ofies also πŸ˜², Naiiceee..I like that πŸ˜³
Chachi you need to stop gushing πŸ˜•
Hello Robber ji, kaise ho πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Unaware of ANY underlying family dynamic II had dealt a huge verbal blow to Chachus.πŸ‘
She was just giving it back to them for judging her unnecessarily- LOVED THIS πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Ashu25 thumbnail
Coveting and Confederate
Robber and his wife already picking at II πŸ˜²πŸ˜²
I find such people in every family. Its good to look after yourself, your wife/husband and your kids, but you should at least not try and snatch away others' happiness. This is what happens , unfortunately, in most families. There is a lot of difference in cultures and values I agree, but does it stop them  from not being together? Adjustment naam ki cheez bhi kuch hoti hai right? Suna nahi hai kya kabhi ? I agree they will fight and make mistakes, but when they had decided they would get married, ek chance toh banta hai !When you have people around you who want you to stay, you can never bichadofy..this I truly believe πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Why does Chachi have to talk about shares and families on day 1 only πŸ˜•. I get it ki she wants to show II her place..Like she wants to deliberately tell her ki RB is not interested in the family business and so are the other kids of Ranjan and hence all their shares can be hadpofied by Robber and family πŸ₯±πŸ₯±, dekhte hain kya hota hai..
II is certainly unaware of all this...She will get to know but will she be able to do anything about it??
How can chachi be so insensitive? Is Sam not like her daughter? When a child is born everybody, irrespective of whatever arguments you have, come together and celebrate...Be it 10 or 20 years after marriage..HOW DOES IT MATTER? WHY SO JUDGMENTAL?
I have my car aunty and since its an Iyer wedding I wont wear anything designer...- That was super II πŸ‘πŸ‘
Dad ne kaha isko quit karo aur Excelsior join karo, but she wont (smug)
II looked at Sam startled, as no such convo ever happened- Sam made an intelligent point here..Beware ROBBER AND CO πŸ€’🀒
Bhaisaab has SO much help already between Chachaji and the boys, she should just focus on her job- Really πŸ₯±
Whatever it is...I liked this part bhai!! I loved how Sam gave it back to Chchi in one shot..II was no less πŸ˜‰
Ashu25 thumbnail
Girl Talk πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
totally totally loved it..
RB is a badmash!! Sachme πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Loved the baby..She is sure to become II's best friend πŸ‘πŸ‘
I really love how these two bond over the kids..It is so REAL.
MANY half smiles, SOME full smiles and ONE FULL LAUGH"- πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Hahaha..II is one of a kind..really, she is jealous for a kid πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Her talk with the baby about kicking out guys πŸ€£. pehle Rakshasan ko sambhal II πŸ€£
he has taken millions of picture of me eating like I was rescued from a famine... mere paas ek separate folder hai, its called "II Pigging Out" she cursed- πŸ€£
I LOVED THE NOTES πŸ˜†
Ashu25 thumbnail
@ taara - I havent actually decided on whom I  do not like yet reπŸ˜†
when I come to a conclusion, ll tell you..At least by the end of the world cup
Initially when India started Batting I felt it was being dragged, but had to sit through it cause of my fav players..and also towards the end..thoda exciting ho gaya tha re..Sweeps by pak capt..I gt nervous wahan..then I was jumping when he got out πŸ˜†
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashu9

@ taara - I havent actually decided on whom I do not like yet reπŸ˜†

when I come to a conclusion, ll tell you..At least by the end of the world cup
Initially when India started Batting I felt it was being dragged, but had to sit through it cause of my fav players..and also towards the end..thoda exciting ho gaya tha re..Sweeps by pak capt..I gt nervous wahan..then I was jumping when he got outπŸ˜†

we won ashu and that's all matter...virat, shikar and raina were super awesome... but yes they dragged it a bit...when afridi and pak captain were playing, i was just so scared...but yipee atvthe end we won...
did u watch that firecracker ad on india pak match...a pak guy waiting to burst crackers since 92...hilarious it is...
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nidhi.b23

we won ashu and that's all matter...virat, shikar and raina were super awesome... but yes they dragged it a bit...when afridi and pak captain were playing, i was just so scared...but yipee atvthe end we won...
did u watch that firecracker ad on india pak match...a pak guy waiting to burst crackers since 92...hilarious it is...

Nahi re!!!!!
Please pm me the link if you have it..
I have seen some pics on twitter and jokes about  a guy (from PAk) wanting to burst crackers..Is that what you are talking about ??
Please share the link naa!!
Soul_Stirrer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nidhi.b23

I was just discussing that add with my friend whoz bf is a pakistaniπŸ˜† he said that add shud b banned but then we waved him off saying, jo sach h wo sach h🀣
Ashu25 thumbnail
@Nidhi -  True that!!  I was bored by their strategy initially..Pak can bowl well, their strategy in fielding needs change!! They suck at batting..Big time!!
And towards the end toh I was shocked only when he was sweeping and reverse sweeping..I knew uska wicket lenge but kab was the question..I so wanted it to get over by 4 maloom hai πŸ˜†
jab match shuru hua and India did 300, I was praying ki Pak doesnt make more than 250..And thats what happened..I was gushing at the end πŸ€£
I was texting my friend about Pak players being hot, she shut me up saying I find everyone hot..I said desperation πŸ€£
Par sach mein yaar, Shehzad, Afridi and the Capt were hot πŸ˜•
What is whith that 7' fetet wala banda πŸ˜²
Mummy! Scary his bowling was