Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Software Symphonies 5--Spice Route on 148 - Page 108

taara113 thumbnail
I loved the title Girl Talk ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ‘
For Coveting & Confederate it was fun but shayad thoda over board... Chachi is coming across as totally black il like her a bit dark grey... As long as we are being real, i find complete negative characters a bit difficult to digest...like chachu n d sons and der wives were fine...chachi is too much in the face...id prefer her a bit suttle...she seems one decade old to me...
Also the clothes...Rich punjabi aunties however irritating they maybe with their talks they mostly dress classy...bling and soo much jewelry is mostly middle class or uper middle class...
Im trying to compare her with aunties of that kind iv seen, i see a bit disconnect...just my views...

Edited by taara113 - 9 years ago

Ashu25 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

Ashu

Ezhudanum di/Gotta write

I have to write it... I am just trying to overwhelm II in every which way... she is too drunk and dizzy in love... zara sa neeche utaar rahi hoon

Bandey ko shaadi ke baad utaarenge neeche

Their life together is not going to be easy

Yes pa!! I can see it...She needs to know what is happening around her...He needs to be supportive thoda..
Dekhte hain how this unfolds..
I was involved in the match, I initially dcided I wont see it, but when I saw SD on the pitch, I couldnt resist, thn came Kohli, whom I adore, phir Raina, my fav again, I HAD TO SIT THROUGHT THE ENTIRE MATCH ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
taara113 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ashu9

Yes pa!! I can see it...She needs to know what is happening around her...He needs to be supportive thoda..
Dekhte hain how this unfolds..
I was involved in the match, I initially dcided I wont see it, but when I saw SD on the pitch, I couldnt resist, thn came Kohli, whom I adore, phir Raina, my fav again, I HAD TO SIT THROUGHT THE ENTIRE MATCH ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

So actually who is it u don't like, if any ๐Ÿ˜†
Vaise it got boring by the end till the wickets fell agn
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: taara113

I loved the title Girl Talk ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ‘

For Coveting & Confederate it was fun but shayad thoda over board... Chachi is coming across as totally black il like her a bit dark grey... As long as we are being real, i find complete negative characters a bit difficult to digest...like chachu n d sons and der wives were fine...chachi is too much in the face...id prefer her a bit suttle...she seems one decade old to me...
Also the clothes...Rich punjabi aunties however irritating they maybe with their talks they mostly dress classy...bling and soo much jewelry is mostly middle class or uper middle class...
Im trying to compare her with aunties of that kind iv seen, i see a bit disconnect...just my views...

Unfortunately I beg to disagree Taara
I ve met MANY OTT wealthy ladies in every culture... its a huge generalization to say wealthy Punjabis dress classy๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I know of hundreds of wealthy Iyer women who are OTT, and 100s of Punjabi women that dress OTT, Wealth has no connection to good taste
in ANY race or culture, I find Iyer Punjabi Andhra (every other Indian state) women on long haul flights dressed like they are going to be atending a wedding on the 15 hour flight
SO there, Chachi in appearance is a microcosm of all those women

Ive lived in Delhi two decades and have known Punjabi and Iyer women from all walks of life

She is totally human, she LOVES her kids, she wants them to have whatever they are NOT entitled to. By nature I crafted her as real as can be. However ridiculous it might sound to the reader
She sees II as a threat she will fire from all cylinders, in such a situation. She is practical, posessive and acquistive, she cares only about her own kids. I styled her after an aunt of mine who is EXACTLY like that. Except my aunt is an Iyer๐Ÿ˜ณ

She will talk gush about her own kids and has to put other people down and is always on the offensive. Chachi is all real except she is related to ME๐Ÿคฃ 
She will not poison II or sleep with Ranjan or force Seema to sleep with Ranjan like soap women๐Ÿคข
Dont worry... I am not so OTT... but she is as real as it gets๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The waiting with bated breath was worth every breath. Thanks Nisha that you continue to update only to keep hungry readers  such as us satiated. Fantastic update..clearly shows  the softer side of both II and R&B. And the chachi episode, Wow, let the games begin! 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
And another thing Taara, she has never met II before she has to make an impressions she knows II is just a "middle class working girl" In order to accentuate the difference and make II aware of her position in the family ladder, she has to make a "show" of it...
She may not dress like that at all times... 
she is extremely resentful and envious of Ranjan and his kids and she wants to some how level the playing field. She has NO idea II doesnt have a clue about her, her defensive rant didnt have any effect because II had no clue...

modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I absolutely love kids  especially little girls like lasya who don't get cranky  unnecessarily. I could relate to this one because I LOVE  cerelac. I still eat it๐Ÿ˜ณ. I think they should wait to have their own kids and coddle nandu Shravu and lasya for now. I'm with II on this one. 
Waiting for II Appa reconciliation and II's birthday. 
adlin1784 thumbnail
Hello everyone

Again very late to post.

Despair

So sad. Iyers should have been so happy that their daughter is going to marry but instead they're fighting among themselves. I can understand that Appa is afraid to lost his daughter but why has he agreed in the first place? Even if alone against the relationship in the family everyone wouldhave followed his words. He agreed because he doesn't want his daughter to be unhappy (or to flee?).
And now again he is alone against his family. He is so stubborn (II is like him).
When he met him at Lasya's function he told Amma that they make a perfect couple without thinking about him as punjabi or meat eater but when he knew about the scandal he can't even stand them. Maybe his resentment is proportional to his desappointment...
So texts... she is trying to make him talk (?) even by texts. And she can't stop texting like she can't stop talking even with 1 word each time (like him).
If she doesn't answer his text he will know that something happened right?

Nostaligia & Parisian Dreams

Appa really loved his daughters nobody ever doubted it. Amma is very clever to make II remeber all sweet and fun memories with him. Without saying you should not be andry with him now he cares for you as he always did but he is stubborn.
Chachu posing with his sons (who don't even work there) and Ranjan alone being there but not really. He is very lonely. And Chachu sayin that Ranjan is sitting while he is WORKING ????? He is trying to point flaws in Ranjan's work and create more distance between the father-son ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก I already didn't like him before knowing anything about him but now I am more convinced that he is behind the scandal to tear apart Ranjan's family. R&B is the only son and he the younger so came late maybe Chachu was really happy before his birth he must had already several sons. Now he has 4 sons to establish.
II dreams about her honeymoon in Paris ๐Ÿ˜ณ but i think she is wrong on some points like R&B will leave her to attend work and she going walkin Paris' streets. I think even if he has to attendmeeting shewill not be allowed to leave his appartement.
She never knows when he works. She begged to come see him. She really don't know how or when to stop he send an emoticon she answers with a paragraph๐Ÿ˜†
Their texts exchanges (sweet talks and fights always both) will be really really fun.

Of Names & Legacies

I OFFICIALLY really hate Chachu and his family. And they don't already enter the story (if I can say it... Yes they mybe have by now). They are gold diggers. Ranjan will obviously never say anything to his brother or family. But they are sooo not good people (don't know how to say it). When Appa will meet them he will be more disgusted. He will hate R&B and Ranjan and this relationship even more.
If meeting last till 3pm that means he failed to meet II at 11:30 ? or was it 11:30 pm ?(no not by night right? She doesn't want to die by Appa's hands).

Will stop this post here I don't know how long a post is supposed to be. Will continue my reading and comment.

taara113 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

And another thing Taara, she has never met II before she has to make an impressions she knows II is just a "middle class working girl" In order to accentuate the difference and make II aware of her position in the family ladder, she has to make a "show" of it...

She may not dress like that at all times... 
she is extremely resentful and envious of Ranjan and his kids and she wants to some how level the playing field. She has NO idea II doesnt have a clue about her, her defensive rant didnt have any effect because II had no clue...

Whatever u said still makes me think of her as upper middle class or maybe rich not super rich...n yes wealth is not the only deciding factor in how we dress but it is an important factor...

Im my mind she thot too low of II and too high of herself to make soo much of an effort to impress her...soo much of mera beta, mera pati, meri bahua aur itne mehnati hain aur parivar ke liye they gave up on their lives and they will do anything for bhalla family came very desperate... There is insecurity but then Ranjan has always given in so itnaaa desperate i was not imagining...Maybe my earlier perception of her was wrong...
Chalo chodo she is fine i can take her like this too
taara113 thumbnail

She will not poison II or sleep with Ranjan or force Seema to sleep with Ranjan like soap women๐Ÿคข

๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ
Will she insult the Iyers ???
Reveal any information about the scandal to II ??
As long as ur telling il get this cleared as well ๐Ÿ˜‰