Software Symphonies 5--Spice Route on 148 - Page 107

Posted: 9 years ago
gosh this chachi is one lady...snob to the core...her maliciousness towards ranjan's kids is so obvious... wonder why ranjan doesn't see it...making those sly and catty comments...talking as if the entire company was build by his husband and sons...hello chachi u forgot to mention the stealing part...II entry really took them by surprise...may be they were hoping that R&B won't marry or will marry marliese so there won't be any reason for his return to India... but now with II in picture suddenly their dream of owning excelsior seems distant...
poor II stuck with the moronic lady... sam was so cute...ideal sis-in-law...came to rescue II and even gave it back to chachi saying II can join excelsior... ha ha...chachi got the blow of her life...
the reference to cricket was so good...world cup fever nisha??
II can be sachin for bhallas or may be virat considering delhi connection and aggressive nature...would love to see her showing the wicked bhallas their place...
I loved it when he pocketed her things😳 its so simple yet sensuous gesture😳
Okay so the bitchy babes are full in action😆 what I loved most is the vision of R&B drinking bear on terrace during satsang🤣
Utaaro utaaro, I am waiting for their descent from heaven😛 

Chachi reminds me of those stingy aunts who openly compare between me n their children, throwing taunts at every turn🥱 whether they call during festivals or not BUT their call drops in first thing after exam Resulta are announced🤣

What does Seema think of R&B?😈 just wantd to knw😛
Girl Talk

She handed the baby to II
II sat down and held her, head up on her shoulder... Sam and Vandu giggled about something

"Did u eat kanna?" Amma enquired
"Just nibbled ma, on finger food... too much actually... I walked up and down at work today, en kaal valikardu ma my legs hurt" II whined.
"Get something to eat and we can go home" Amma suggested firmly
"Where is Appa?"
"I thought he was downstairs?" Amma asked worrying

"Dont worry Ma he must be... I dont think he will make a statement by leaving us like that and all" II  understood her Amma's fear

Lasya cooed as II spoke...
R&B wandered down to the first floor, for a refill?
His half smile appeared upon seeing her sitting across from her mother on the couch they made out a couple months ago... when the boys were playing in the rec room

"He never talks to any body Does he talk with you or just smile at you? I get MANY half smiles, SOME full smiles and ONE FULL LAUGH" II whispered in her ear

"Whats your score?" she asked the lil thing
She just cooed, wearing the pint size dark pink lehanga and a green pint size choli 
that II had bought at Jaipur... and the silver anklets she bought
it even had a silk dupatta that was all drooled over "early teething?" II had no clue...
She took a spit up towel and gently dabbed her as R&B sat by her...
He did a namaste to Amma and Mrs Sachdev

"Here is the quiet man Mrs Iyer" Mrs Sachdev smiled warmly

Amma smiled nervously
"How are you Mrs Iyer?' was all he asked
"I am good" Amma said smiling

"Even when he was little he was full of mischief... but no words" Mrs Sachdev reminisced... "My grandson is 5 years younger than him, they were best friends"

R&B smiled... sitting down on II's pallu crushing it...

"To iska matlab main nahi uth sakti" she muttered on the baby's chest...
"True" he said smiling
"He thinks he is so clever sugar" she spoke to Lasya

Amma and Mrs Sachdev went to the first floor "library"
"Is it open?" she enquired
"Should be, who wants to steal "books". Mrs Sachdev" R&B chuckled
II stared at him in awe...
They left the couple alone...

"Werent you going somehwre?" II asked
"Not anymore" R&B said
"Actually Lasya and I were looking to spending some alone time... Shravu ko to le liya tumne ab khabar daar isko dekha bhi" II warned
"U really are jealous?" he looked baffled
"I spent every free minute with that kid the last 9 years da, u swing by like Spiderman and usurp my postion"
Lasya looked in awe... in her 7? 8 week life she hadnt met anyone that TALKED so much as the girl holding her
"Jahan jaati hoon wahan lekar jaati hoon, every weekend I buy him something... he has every DS game... phir tum kahan se aa gaye?" accusing

Lasya cooed...kicked her feet frantically, her anklets ringing
"Ask him to back off or I might have to hurt him" she whispered
Seating the tyke on her lap... holding her with both arms

He reached and fingered her ring...
gently with his left index finger... and then got bolder letting his finger go over her entire ring finger, she covered her ring with her other hand...
He pried her hand free off the baby and held it firmly with his right...
"U dont need to BUY stuff to get a kid to love you" he fought a smile

"OH? REALLY? YEH BAAT TO MUJHE PATA HI NAHI THI... Lasya, tumhaare Uncle R is Dr Spock... mera nephew chheena ab mujhe koi bull crap reason de rahe hain ki kyon chheena"
She turned lasya with one arm, letting her lay on her lap... she kicked her lil lehanga up over her belly, revealing CHUBBY legs with millions of folds

II felt the thigh folds with her finger
"Just on milk?" II giggled

"Arent u adorable even when fat?" II complained, crying
"I used to steal Shravu's Cerelac, it tasted yumm" she giggled into the baby's belly, causing her to laugh...

"So its compulsive?" he asked
"Kya matlab?'

He scrolled on his phone and showed a TEXT FROM HER PHONE "Stealing food" HE SAID
At Mc Donald's with ketchup on her lips and cheek and a couple fries sticking out of her lips like fangs
"THOSE ARE MINE UNCLE R" Shravu had texted in CAPS

"Kudu da" she hissed.. reaching for it with her right hand... he switched it to his left away from her reach, she leaned over, with no hand holding the baby
"Kiss me II" he whispered groaning

She could SEE amma and mrs Sachdev with the library, it had glass doors... and shelves all over they talked about something deeply
"Oh why not! My parents are here your clan is here. THAT WOULD BE JUST LOVELY ILLE DA? I AGREE. Lasya, when u grow up I am going to coach you avoid guys like HIM" she elbowed him with her left, the one he held
"U stay as far away as possible from them... they are dangerous, toxic and harmful"

Lasya GRINNED BIG AND WIDE

"Sure! Dont believe me! I ll be around... bring one like him home at 25 I will grill him like kebab. Mujhe bus uska tum number de do baaqi sab main dekh loongi, tormenting my poor lil angel
My darling... I cant let  a guy like him come a mile with you" she ranted cooing to the baby

"II" he coaxed
"U can have the picture. I can send you 100s more, Shravu is a demon 
he has taken millions of picture of me eating like I was rescued from a famine... mere paas ek separate folder hai, its called "II Pigging Out" she cursed

He smiled fully, she could have seen it and told Lasya but she wasnt looking, she was talking to the shell shocked baby

Lasya would grow up and become her Mami's best friend becase she would talk more than her motor mouth Mami
He picked up her hand and took it to his mouth, kissing her thumbpad... which was FINE... she leaned on the sofa to be exhale... and then he opened his mouth on the thumb, when she felt it teeth.. she moaned out loud
"PLEASE DA" she begged
Pulling her hand...
The baby watched her Uncle R torment his would be wife...
"Amma is 30 feet away da, I am begging you"
"I did too" ("Moments ago asking for a kiss, that somehow went unheeded)
"If u dont let go of my hand I am going to call for Sam" she cleared her throat

uH...MM..UHMM.. MMM" she cleared it loudly, he dropped the phone from his left hand on the couch, held her left with his, and used his free right to snake it under her braid, turning her face
Bringing it closer to his, capturing her lips... tasting her lipstick...raspberry flavored.. so it was FAIR he sucked.☺️
His looong fingers stroking the most erotic part of her neck, as he coaxed her to "give"

"Strawberry?" he muttered huskily on her lips
"RASPBERRY" she corrected hungrily
"Oh! Let me check" he smiled his half smile claiming it... RAKSHASAN

she groaned fighting... the baby kicked her legs frantically cooing her anklets ringing loud and clear in the quiet lounge, mixing with II's moans
He released her lips briefly and let his prickly cheek feel her cheek and chin... kissed her nose ring..
"thats called a fetish" he taught her

Notes to self:

1. Do NOT talk about Dude with Mihir when Dude is around
2. when he asks for a kiss give it to him..
3.The baby is no deterrent when he wants to kiss
4. Strawberry, raspberry, marionberry, black berry DOES IT MATTER?
5.I shall NEVER let Lasya fall for someone like you

Notes to Rakshasan

1. Show some decency, Amma is 30 FEET AWAY da
2. Fetish definition? really?
3. YOU are responsible for ruining Lasya's mind
4. Its rude to show women pictures of them eating... ermmm.. french fries and ketchup all over

I figured that I didn't give many compliments like other readers, so, here it goes: I'm taking time out from the match to read the update!
I loved how II called Ranjan dad without any inhibition in front of chachi. That's a sign of family.
Edited by Wings-of-Fire - 9 years ago
Nisha this was purfect!! Ending my day with this update. Good night people will catch up Tomm. Have fun watching the match as well.
Lovely update nisha... 
aww she bought lehenga for lasya cho chweet... I think she is going to be a super mami/bahu/sil/wife/daughter... Such a complete package...

Love how R&B interacted with mrs sachdev mrsiyer saw his fun &human side... N the last updates was as scrumptious as a Black Forest cake after a yummy dinner...

Good night...😛
match ke beech mein I came to read...Ufff..Interesting matcha nd an interesting update!!!!!
Read both updates at one go.
Skeletons peeking out of the Bhalla closet in form of chachu &fly. Chachi seems to be the more ominous one!  Loved II's display of loyalty, and loved the way you brought chachu's family into the picture.
awww...II and lasya...so very cute...strong bonding abhi se...i wonder lasya never cries...i have seen small kids howling and bawling all the time..lasya is just opposite... always smiling and giggling...her mami will be her confidante and best friend...
ha...our R&B is back...dude just gets wat he wants...not afraid that amma is just across the room...raspberry...strawberry... ahem ahem...and explaining wat a fetish is..oh my damn sexy...

everyone remembers R&B as a a quiet but mischievous kid..wish we could more insight of his childhood or his time with his mom...

lovely update nisha...india is playing well... hope we will win the match...