Software Symphonies 5--Spice Route on 148 - Page 106

Posted: 9 years ago
Reviews in a while.. Next eppo??
Nivi
I read your note this morning

PLEASE DO NOT feel pressured into writing a review for every chapter, its quite amazing you are able to accomplish school AND critical analysis of a fiction you read online... I dont think "I" would have able to get away from obsessing over the fiction when I was in Grad School

I am glad IF didnt exist then or even if it did I didnt know about it a decade ago

I AM THRILLED I have your readership. You can say whatever you like whenever you like... I dont mandate a review, I am just greedy for it because it gives me an idea of what you girls like to read... and I know its NOT EXPLICIT SEX

If I did this for a living I would get feedback from people I work with, since its a hobby I have no idea of knowing what is attractive in a fictional love story. I HOPE you will log on regularly and atleast say Hi! and post some thoughts now and then...

YOU ALL ARE VERY DEAR TO ME irrespective of what you feel about the story

Ashu

Ezhudanum di/Gotta write

I have to write it... I am just trying to overwhelm II in every which way... she is too drunk and dizzy in love... zara sa neeche utaar rahi hoon

Bandey ko shaadi ke baad utaarenge neeche

Their life together is not going to be easy
Coveting and Confederate

Gosh how horrible can that chachi's family get ... poor II and  makes you feel so bad for Ranjan's family having to put up with these people ..the way chachi keeps describing Elixcer its like its a family business .. and they did everything😡..every family has such big jerks and their  bad time comes too . its like with the arrival of some one could be a baby or wedding the planets change and good times start for the good ones.
I so want it for Ranjans family I think within a year they have Lasyas birth and II's arrival, could only mean good things have started to happen.

the chachi and her family can do what they want but they can never  smile as contently  as Ranjan does when he looks at II or hug the way Sam does or her sons can never in their wildest dream make their wives go crazy with their half smile or a simple text or just a postit in french😳..

it was so cute how II went looking for Vandu & her mom ..

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Nivi

PLEASE DO NOT feel pressured into writing a review for every chapter, its quite amazing you are able to accomplish school AND critical analysis of a fiction you read online... I dont think "I" would have able to get away from obsessing over the fiction when I was in Grad School

I am glad IF didnt exist then or even if it did I didnt know about it a decade ago

I AM THRILLED I have your readership. You can say whatever you like whenever you like... I dont mandate a review, I am just greedy for it because it gives me an idea of what you girls like to read... and I know its NOT EXPLICIT SEX

If I did this for a living I would get feedback from people I work with, since its a hobby I have no idea of knowing what is attractive in a fictional love story. I HOPE you will log on regularly and atleast say Hi! and post some thoughts now and then...

Oh you don't even know how I managed to keep myself away from IF this week Nisha. 
Who wants to pore over hundreds of pages of their textbooks when they have the choice of reading a story like this? Not me! Alas, I had no choice but to do so. 😭

I'm glad you don't expect a review for each chapter because there's no way I would have been able to give you one. I quickly read (more like skimmed) and caught up with all the chapters I missed but I'll definitely have to go back and read them more closely when I have some actual free time.

I'll try to log in whenever possible, but next week is another brutal exam-filled week so 😔
It's hard to not obsess over this story once I log in toh dil par pathar rakh ke I just don't visit IF during midterms. I'll definitely be seeing you more regularly after Feb 24 though. 😃 Until then, only sporadic visits here and there. Thanks for replying. 😊

Ashu

Ezhudanum di/Gotta write

I have to write it... I am just trying to overwhelm II in every which way... she is too drunk and dizzy in love... zara sa neeche utaar rahi hoon

Bandey ko shaadi ke baad utaarenge neeche

Their life together is not going to be easy

of course not easy but a look and a cudle is all it takes 😳
but i want chachi to like rot in hell her snobbishness is so real i have seen in some gala event here women who dress well and their only accomplishment is being a  trophy wife and that sense of entitlement , i know they exist but for a change i want to see them loose
Edited by Ranu1234 - 9 years ago

Nivi

That's sweet of you asking us what we'd like! As for me I like is as it .. The way you see it and the way it has all progressed so far! Real, lovely and heartfelt.
I know fiction means different things t different people. To me this has been a real story of 2 people from differing backgrounds fall in love and learning to live!
Adventurous, rocky and dreamy. It's helps immensely that R&B and II are so drool worthy - the way you have brought them to life!!!

I could go on my hungry friends and family are brininging the roof down screaming at the cricket match... Got to run... Love always for writing... Please forgive the typos! ❤️ Edited by Orangen - 9 years ago
Intazaar ta 10.00 baje ka😉😉
Nevertheless enjoyed II conversation with the dragon lady... Honestly she reminds me of my aunt 😡.
So I will say she and her gang will lose their  clout in the long run. 
Marriage is not easy, this will give II a general idea of relationships and what people around R&B think about her family and her. This will bother the entire family...but Sam will do the hand holding for a while till R&B takes a grip of the situation.

Edited by Hsp.canada - 9 years ago

Chachi & her gang - typical, bitchy , rich trying to be classy kind - the underlying family politics, II's perplexion at Chachi's catty comments is  so well portrayed. 

She may not be aware of the behind the back scenes, but she did  reach out to Sam for help! And Sam has her all encompassed under her wing... very endearing 😊   And Sam leaves no stone unturned to announce at every given chance that II is only R&B's!  😊

I liked that you used the cricketing analogy here... apt with the times😆

Btw finally the real  'baddies' in this tale are taking shape! 

Originally posted by Ranu1234

Coveting and Confederate

Gosh how horrible can that chachi's family get ... poor II and  makes you feel so bad for Ranjan's family having to put up with these people ..the way chachi keeps describing Elixcer its like its a family business .. and they did everything😡..every family has such big jerks and their  bad time comes too . its like with the arrival of some one could be a baby or wedding the planets change and good times start for the good ones.
I so want it for Ranjans family I think within a year they have Lasyas birth and II's arrival, could only mean good things have started to happen.

the chachi and her family can do what they want but they can never  smile as contently  as Ranjan does when he looks at II or hug the way Sam does or her sons can never in their wildest dream make their wives go crazy with their half smile or a simple text or just a postit in french😳..

it was so cute how II went looking for Vandu & her mom ..

Completely agree with u anu every family does have EVIL relatives .😡... N when bad times come such people milk them... Just like for chacha & family Ranjan is just a cash cow... They have milked him a lot n now they want the meat...

I just hate such people... I have been in situations where as a daughter I have been completely helpless... 

But after every rain there is a beautifull rainbow... Hope II AND IYERS ARE GONNA BE THAT BEAUTIFULL RAINBOW AFTER THE HEAVY HEAVY RAIN THAT THE BHALLAS HAVE SEEN... 

HMMM NISHA U HAVE MADE ME INTO CHOTU MOTU ANALYST...😉  Happy valentines day to all u lovely girls... Hope the singles will find themselves R&b and married ones find R&B in their husbands...