Software Symphonies 5--Spice Route on 148 - Page 105

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by taara113

AND NOW THEY FIGHT. ONLY FIGHT ???
YES...Only and only fight
this will bring out the AGM meeting thingy, the  whole PARIS stuff, the robber chachu and gang I feel ConfusedConfused
Oohhh not enough lol
See my signature guys, gonna flaunt it next after IHeartR&B picLOL i see an updateParty. Gonna catch that.
Originally posted by Scribble_Tweety

See my signature guys, gonna flaunt it next after IHeartR&B picLOL i see an updateParty. Gonna catch that.
I'm not able to view Cry
Can u post it somewhere...
I love the I Heart R&B pic also 
Prior to the marriage setting we all wondered if R&B loved her or was just attracted. After the marriage setting we wonder that why a guy like R&B would fall for a girl like II. The whole series can be divided into these two sections. The former being answered in the previous 5 threads. I am sure that no reader has an iota of doubt that R&B doesnt love her. What starts next is the journey of the latter section. Yes thats how I see it. I know he is in love with her and also every other thing that accompanies her, be it tantrums or her singing BUT I dont know what went on in his mind when he realised that she is THE ONE.

And now after marriage, we will discover the answer of this. Till now they are the villains in their own story. Fighting and making up but now I want to see how they will TOGETHER stand up to Chachu n cousins the creep. I dont want him to tell her anything, i CANT imagine R&B saying that his chachu is a robber BECAUSE he would never want her to involve in the fiasco, it would seem away from his inscrutable demeanour. I want her to observe. To gather the surroundings. That would affect her more. I want her to get angry that he never told her about it AND I want her to protect him from harms way. The image of her hugging him to her bosom and planting a kiss on his forehead is so vivid, i want that more. Men are emotional fools, howmuchever unemotional they act, the deeper their emotions go. He will never speak his mind. She will SENSE his vulnerability like he sensed hers. Nd sam n ranjan would see that like appa saw.

As a reader this was my opinion. Feel free to object.
Edited by Scribble_Tweety - 6 years ago

I'm not able to view Cry

Here it is tara-

Prior to the marriage setting we all wondered if R&B loved her or was just attracted. After the marriage setting we wonder that why a guy like R&B would fall for a girl like II. The whole series can be divided into these two sections. The former being answered in the previous 5 threads. I am sure that no reader has an iota of doubt that R&B doesnt love her. What starts next is the journey of the latter section. Yes thats how I see it. I know he is in love with her and also every other thing that accompanies her, be it tantrums or her singing BUT I dont know what went on in his mind when he realised that she is THE ONE.

And now after marriage, we will discover the answer of this. Till now they are the villains in their own story. Fighting and making up but now I want to see how they will TOGETHER stand up to Chachu n cousins the creep. I dont want him to tell her anything, i CANT imagine R&B saying that his chachu is a robber BECAUSE he would never want her to involve in the fiasco, it would seem away from his inscrutable demeanour. I want her to observe. To gather the surroundings. That would affect her more. I want her to get angry that he never told her about it AND I want her to protect him from harms way. The image of her hugging him to her bosom and planting a kiss on his forehead is so vivid, i want that more. Men are emotional fools, howmuchever unemotional they act, the deeper their emotions go. He will never speak his mind. She will SENSE his vulnerability like he sensed hers. Nd sam n ranjan would see that like appa saw.

As a reader this was my opinion. Feel free to object.
Agree to each and every word you have made a mention of here..
And my opinion of your comment here : Clap

I'm not able to view Cry

Here it is tara-

Dude, Are you ...Is this for REAL Shocked
i LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!
mORE THAN LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!
cREATE ONE FOR ME ALSO NOOO..pLEASEEE