Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Waiting with bated breath...
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Sweet and sensible! 
So the lines are drawn in the sand with Chachu and company - II is R&B's warrior, Sam's pet and may be Ranjan's strength?

Right now like the rest of the fandom I'm waiting for 10.0 meeting at the balcony with ' bated breath' ; taramira - that's your term! 😊.

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Its okay Nish...
Waiting :))
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry to ask .Subbu is mostly mentioned almost everytime appa and vandu talk comes.
Is there any chance that we can see him again
modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: SAKIV-RAM

Sorry to ask .Subbu is mostly mentioned almost everytime appa and vandu talk comes.

Is there any chance that we can see him again

Yes yes subu will come. Nisha said that
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: modernfamily

Yes yes subu will come. Nisha said that

It would be good seeing how subbu reacts knowing II is going to marry boss of his boss.

modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I've been refreshing this page since I woke up. It's very difficult to wait especially when I know that it'll be here any moment. 
Abhinaiscool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: modernfamily

I've been refreshing this page since I woke up. It's very difficult to wait especially when I know that it'll be here any moment.

SAME HERE... 😲
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Coveting & Confederate

II spoke/rambled...
"Waise I love my job a lot I dont plan to quit for the next 30 or 40 years, uske baad haan I can offer my assistance to Dad" she said trying to lessen the sting of her words😳
The damage was done, Chachi looked at her not very warmly
Ranjan: If u want to do something during the weekends, u are always welcome at Spectrum, 20th par aapke liye ek office bana dete hain

II: Oh! no... nahi... it would be hard with R&B (giggling)
Ranjan:Shaadi ke baad kyon ladogey?
(Why will you fight after the wedding)

OH! YOU HAVE NO IDEA DAD... U HAVE NO IDEA. WE HAVE TO BE IN THE SAME ROOM FOR 20 MINUTES WE ARE BAYING FOR BLOOD
MARRIAGE IS ONLY GOING TO MAKE IT WORSE IN EVERY WAY

Chacha looked curiously "Yes the culture is different the language is different I bet there is a lot of differences"
Chachi: Samar and his wife and Trehaan and his wife are very close... they are just attached to each other all the time, they do things together all the time
II smiled
Seema: Do u sing? my mother in law said u do
II: Ya South Indian classical

Seema: I did Kishore Namit Kapoor acting classes... for three years, in fact I met Utkarsh there only
II:Oh is he an actor too?
Looking at Chacha, and Chachi curiously
Chachi: Oh! No, he is a producer, he is on the verge of launching her

II:Wow!!
II stared speechless
Chacha and Ranjan started talking about work

Chacha:The work is so extensive and spread over so many states, now Bihar plans, there is not one moment of peace u know
Ranjan smiled warmly... "What do u do? When its family... you just grin and bear it"

Chachi: Chacha spends 18 hours at the workshop most days, even today he came directly I came from home...
 he puts his heart and soul into the family business. The younger generation is not very caring"

II: Oh! the kids are not very involved?
She did not have a clue who did what before today

Chachi:MY kids love the business, u know their Dad put his sweat and blood into it, but Raman... 
R&B as he likes to call himself, in case u didnt know (rolled her eyes) is sitting in Paris all the time

II: Oh... I know he told me

Chachi: He says he has his own company... how can it be bigger than family interests

Seema: Mom... French are tough people to deal with

II looked at them curiously trying to figure them out... unable to... they looked acted and sounded so different from Sam and R&B

Seema: Sam is has shares but she doesnt want any
Chachi:All the kids do, but they dont want any... (giggling)
II: Mujhe yeh sab nahi maloom sorry... I only know the person

Chachi: Its OK... I bet in service class such things are very ("out of reach?" aspirational? fantasy?) confusing"

II: Its not confusing, uh... um... aunty but I dont know about all of it

Chachi: My bahus are upstairs with their kids when they come down u will see how much they care about the family business
II: Very good...
Chachi:In fact Samar is fully responsible for the way the workshops are managed these days, 6 years, he wanted to do his own thing, but Chachu said "IF WE DONT HELP Bhaisaab WHO WILL" 
"Please put all your personal plans on hold and step in and rescue Tayaji (Ranjan), and so he gave up all his businesses to care for Bhaisaab"

II: Niice aunty (frantically searching for Sam and Vandu visually)

WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING HERE? I DONT EVEN CARE FOR THIS TRUMP POLITICS... AYYO
GET ME OUT OF HERE

RAKSHASAN... NO WONDER HE TOOK THE FASTEST ROUTE TO UPSTAIRS... I WISH THERE WAS A BUTTON TO MAKE ME VAPORIZE I WOULD VANISH

AYYYO!

There werent too many friends, may be 3 families? Appa chatted with Ranjan

Seema looked at her reflection and admired it in every living room mirror...
Chachi gushe dover her and looked at II to make sure she was looking

I HOPE ITS NOT A JOINT FAMILY BECAUSE I WONT LAST A DAY

II: Aap log kidhar rehte ho?"
Chachi: We live in Vasant Vihar... not too far from here... this house is older, ours is newer, 
they have been living here for 40 odd years, we bought ours 10 years ago.

II:This looks like it came from a H&G profile of houses (smiling)
Chachi: Yes compared to government flats its beautiful... I dont like to have the same design I change it every 5 years, they have too much oroginal art, they cant do that
plus there is no woman in the family so the house is exactly how Savita Bhabhi left it" (smug)
II: Sam takes care of a lot of things... she is so nice

Chachi:Ya, with a child being born TEN YEARS after the first... I mean who has kids at 36?  
Seema doesnt want any for her career's sake but the first two had 2 each before they were 30.
II: Lasya is the most adorable aunty
II started walking away slowly, Chachi trailed her like a annoying fly...
Chachi: Tanmay needed help with his business so Trehaan stepped him to rescue him... my kids are basically the pillars of Bhallas (giggling and happy)

II: Thats wonderful aunty
Chachi: Raman is always in Paris... we were thinking his wife will never move here, and then he announced he is marrying you (disbelief)
II squirmed

Chachi: Hes had a new girlfriend every time he has visited, since Bhabhi died mysteriously (whispering) he has been with the same woman

II: I have to find Vandita (AYYO LET ME GO LET ME GO... CANT TAKE IT ANY MORE)
Chachi:We are ofcourse REAL happy he chose you... completely disconnected from the scandal u know... Delhi is a small town in many ways... the news spreads fast... umm.. who... I mean it would have been difficult
(NO BODY WOULD HAVE MARRIED HIM?)

II:Thanks...
Chachi: I will be going shopping for the wedding soon, so let me know if u want to go with us, I will send a car. U dont have to take an auto
II: I have my car aunty and since its an Iyer wedding I wont wear anything designer...
Chachi looked confused

II: Sab traditional hoga aur religious... I cannot wear anarkalis or lehangas at Iyer ceremonies (smiling)
Chachi:Is RAMAN OK? I mean he has very little patience for anything religious... when I have satsang at my house he never comes, whenever he does he doesnt sit... for more than 10 minutes
He drinks beer in the terrace.
II: He said he wanted an Iyer wedding...
Chachi's first two bahus appeared... in designer duds.. a lil over weight and over made up but never the less checking II out thoroughly

She only wore her pink gold jhumkas and nose ring... nothing on her neck...

Sam appeared She waved like she was ship wrecked and hoped for the helicopter to spot her...

Sam: Hey gorgeous! (she hugged her tight)
II:WHERE were u? Akka kidhar hai?"
Sam: Kuch log ooopar hain (holding her shoulders)  (leaning forward again and whispering in her ears) "apne miya ki pooch rahi ho to balcony mein hai Bala aur Mihir ke saath"
II: Niice, mujhe yahan chhodkar? Dont worry I will get my payback on March 7th and 8th (gleeful)
Sam: U know he doesnt talk

II: Kya matlab? Not fair (arguing)
Sam:Have u met Samar and Trehaan's wives?
II nodded...
They both looked and acted like conjoined twins... almost holding hands
Sam: This is Punjabi overload for my baby brother's honey wali (giggling)
Chachi: We are only talking in English, I dont know if she would even understand Punjabi, u know people from the South
Sam: She is from KV Andrews Ganj Chachi
Chachi: KV?
Sam: Kendriya Vidyalay?
Chachi: My bahus are from Sprindales and Amity sorry I have no idea

II: Oh! No... its OK, Amma wahan Eco padhaati hain so we just went there...
Seema: Mom woh Mrs Duggal's daughter in law went to some school like that?
Sam: She has so many degrees she sends me into a shock when I talk to her (hugging her)
Chachi: Service people are usually very accomplished...
Sam:Chachi she hopes to be VP? Director? soon

II:u flatter me... I HOPE Director... VP is just a dream (giggling)
Completely unaffected by the high school drama chachi was putting on

Sam: Dad ne kaha isko quit karo aur Excelsior join karo, but she wont (smug)
II looked at Sam startled, as no such convo ever happened
Chachi: Bhaisaab has SO much help already between Chachaji and the boys, she should just focus on her job
Sam: R&Bko koi interest nahi hai, hum sochey agar yeh karegi to it can ease Dad's load
Chachi: No no she would be overwhelmed... I am hoping Vaibhav will start helping out soon at the Corp office, in fact Chachaji was planning to talk with Bhaisaab
Sam looked furious... but unable to do a thing about it
II: Amma kidhar hai

Sam:I will take u to her, baby ko Amma ki yaad aa gayi? (giggling)
II: I guess...
The bahus and mother in law sat down to make small talk with some other high society types
Sam took her upstairs..."Your Mom is talking with a neighbor... she is an author and a Sociologist... she taught at DU...Mrs Sachdev"
"Sam your Dad never asked me to join his company" confused...
"I KNOW" she said firmly... and didnt say anything... just squeezed II's hand extra tight..

what appeared as envy on the surface to II was way beyond a feud
It was a serious conspiracy in the making, II was completely unaware of Chacha & Co's greed, their current wealth, their future aspirations
She had no clue about anything, she was marrying a man who co-partnered at a French Venture Capital firm, and didnt care to work for his Dad... a tall quiet man..
She had no idea Chachi's casual remarks taunting R&B stemmed from years of resentment, malice and ill will towards the three Rnajan Bhalla progeny.
II didnt know the reasons R&B shunned his Dad's business, the reasons he never spoke to Chacha & Co... 
the reason Ranjan did not visit Paris once during the last 4 years.

While it was not ominous or deadly or life threatening by any means, it was complicated and messy as any wealthy family's story...
Except Bhallas were exponentially prosperous...
In II Sam had found an ally... unwitting unsuspecting new recruit to the league of her, Manny and R&B.
Someone Savita would have ADORED... and exalted at having as a Bhalla 
there couldnt have been a better batsman to play for their team.. 
Shravu aimed darts at II as she went up the stairs, she collected six as she walked over to her Amma..

"Thats my daughter!" Amma pointed to II as she approached the first floor lounge...
Mrs Sachdev, a woman in her 70s with silver grey hair and Indira Gandhi like appearance smiled warmly greeting her...
Sam held her hand until they got to Amma

"Ur baby is missing you"

"Thank you" said Amma
"Aap isko sikhao, even though RK Puram Sector 12 is 4 kms away... yeh aapse baar baar nahi mil sakti, haan aap aa sakte ho yahan... this house is yours too... u can move in here
She is not allowed to leave my brother" Sam giggled
As Vandu came with the baby...

Abhinaiscool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved the last update Nisha

How SHe managed to leave the dragon family SHOCKED... ooh I m so pleased imagining that look on their faces... it pleases me that she is all goofy only for R&B but in all other would be relations she is going to be crisp n clear...

Its like ABSolutely messes with her n her family...I m loving all relationships here... everybody has a grey shade in this story...loving it...