Software Symphonies 5--Spice Route on 148 - Page 101

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
You guys seem ;like a bunch of show offs to meLOL
I HAVE TO GO BUY THE valentine's Day cards toniteCry

Buy it attach whatever candy he wants me to buy with it and make 25? of em...Cry

I am reminded of Pankaj Kapoor's Office Office in which the rotund guy tells a poor customer "Form bharke uske peechhe SAMOSA attach karke laao"ROFL like its passport size photos

Every Valentine's Day its the same story

My 7 year old LOVES GIRLS. He craves/prays/hopes/wants for girls to say "ILU" to him. He wANTS to sit by girls in class, and when I volunteer once a month they come up to me and say "He is very funny"

THAT'S EXACTLY where it all begins doesn't it?LOL I just pray he doesnt make babies at 10 or 12.
But I look forward to tomorrow evening in the hope that I can sit down with him and go through every card read the note for "ILUs" and eat HALF THE CANDY
Life mein payback bahut zaroori hai

Edited by Nisha0604 - 6 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Buy it attach whatever candy he wants me to buy with it and make 25? of em...Cry

I am reminded of Pankaj Kapoor's Office Office in which the rotund guy tells a poor customer "Form bharke uske peechhe SAMOSA attach karke laao"ROFL like its passport size photos

My 7 year old LOVES GIRLS. He craves/prays/hopes/wants for girls to say "ILU" to him. He wANTS to sit by girls in class, and when I volunteer once a month they come up to me and say "He is very funny"

THAT'S EXACTLY where it all begins doesn't it?LOL I just pray he doesnt make babies at 10 or 12.
But I look forward to tomorrow evening in the hope that I can sit down with him and go through every card read the note for "ILUs" and eat HALF THE CANDY

Oh sooo cute... I love your son Nish Embarrassed Embarrassed
Edited by swathi1990 - 6 years ago

Hey Nisha, just check most school have banned candyOuch and edibles. That whay i had to make a pack of card,pencil,erasers and stickers. (Get it form Target) I love your son likes girls, and wants tio say ILU.my boys are fine playing with them but cant watch any girly shows like little charmers or lalalopsy etc. 
Loved all updates. Appa might not have expected a son in law like R&B in his wildest dreams. He is such a deviant from safe and predictable Iyer boys. This adds some comical touch to Appa and R&B's interactions.
I like the way II's mind is working. Usually she is sane and intelligent girl. But now her mind is fogged by this intense attraction for R&B. This feeling is new to her and she is trying hard to cope with it.  At the same time she is scared that she may not be thinking about her marriage with R&B through. What a rational girl. R&B is a lucky guy to get her. He is a smart guy. He knows what is good for him and he gets it no matter what. The attraction he feels for II is not new to him as he had other affairs. But he must definitely feel something more for II and he needs to prove that to II and Appa too.
Amma's concern that Ishita is not enjoying her marriage as Vandu did is so natural.
Chachu's family is believable as most of the rich and famous families have to put up with such gold digging relatives.
It would be interesting to see how Ishita copes with R&B's lifestyle.
Good one , I loved the Bihari lingo . Bihari reminds me of this joke so ranchi is a hill station in Bihar had a lot of power cuts , so when people asked the politician about it he said "climatewa bhi chahiye our current wa bhi chahiye toh kaise chalega"LOLROFL 
And your description of chachus boys totally reminds me of those movie spoilt brats along the lines of who killed Jessica ,pathetic jerks , what a contrast between ranjans kids and beautiful description of savita these people so deserve happiness hopefully the wedding will give them that.
 Actually I want Ii to give these people back left right center , I think Ii's bolti band should only be with r&b IMO earlier I used to think he needs to support her but now reading this I feel it should be quite the opposite I want the confident II giving back ,all the things they hold of importance she doesn't care at all. I want to see the Iyer warrior in action against them ...
Edited by Ranu1234 - 6 years ago
It had RB all over...loved it... I enjoy family drama...Im Karan johar/dutaj barjatya types...
I would want at some point RB should share these conflicts with II maybe not immediately but at some point... Make her the confidant as once maybe his Ma would have been...still alot of time fr that but well all a man can do is hope...

P.s. D only time guys can carry candy/goody bags in India is at the time of Rakshabandhan LOL
Life is prty different across continents... 
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Hey Nisha, just check most school have banned candyOuch and edibles. That whay i had to make a pack of card,pencil,erasers and stickers. (Get it form Target) I love your son likes girls, and wants tio say ILU.my boys are fine playing with them but cant watch any girly shows like little charmers or lalalopsy etc. 
Nisha that is so cute :) and hsp target is my fav store !!!
Nostalgia

"I know... u need to relax and go to spas and take time off and enjoy... erm... and go... u know (out with R&B?)...
but its either work stress or drama at home. I wanted your pre wedding time to be as happy and joyous as Vandu's was, but yeno teriyale too much stress I dont know why"

Nostagia was Beautiful!! Ahhh!! The meaningfulness of human expressions. Don't know what exactly I am trying to convey here!!Somthing in me after reading this has syphoned away my english and it's just syllables richeting around in my head for want of expression. The psychological and emotional stress is nearly too much to bear for everyone in the iyer house hold.

Of Names and legacies

There is a certain way, things run bk home and seemingly works well too with all the jugaad especially with auto dealerships and stuff. R&B is smart and he knows, he is a misfit in the scheme of things that happens commonly at workplaces and that's why he cannot wait to get back to Paris.Fair enough!!

I see trouble in all the bright colors that can be piercing anyone now but II is so very blindfolded in the la la land that she is now to the extent that even if , trouble was to lay in her bed and place its head on her pillow, she wouldn't know!! Ha ha!! I am getting my english bk!!

That jha, , the liaison guy "Aarenbhee?? With his rustic drawl, chachu , his wife and his other family members are all typical caricatures that has been woven realistically in this tale and the image of this Mr, jha is floating in front of my eyes now!! Damn !! I am missing my homeland.
Edited by kg1404 - 6 years ago