Muffler Man or Kiran Bedia??? - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
Kiran Bedi anytime
Being a Delhitie, I know how much mess Arvind created during his regin as a CM

BUT BUT BUT

This time (don't know how) Keji is getting more supporters than last. Either he will win or their will be a hung parliament AGAIN!
Edited by GundayVedant - 9 years ago
Originally posted by RockChicGirl

There biggest mistake was getting Kiran Bedi. While she has a more or less clean reputation the moved annoyed the BJP workers and it was downhill from there. Amit Shah was over confident this time. They could have won it if the right person from within BJP was projected as the CM candidate.

I agree..Like SB pointed out, most of her speeches were off..She was asked what she'l do if she loses the elections..She said she'l go to Cambridge instead of saying she'l work towards the betterment of the State & win after 5 years..Small things like this make a huge difference πŸ˜†
Originally posted by GundayVedant

Kiran Bedi anytime

BUT BUT BUT

This time (don't know how) Keji is getting more supporters than last. Either he will win or their will be a hung parliament AGAIN!

I knw man...even im a Delhite...i dont want any more dharnas.. i dont want metro to be stopped bcoz of these nonsense... the entire city comes to halt... this dharna kumar doesnt stop there, even asks Govt employees to leave their job... he wanted to create problems even for Republic Day Celebrations... Delhi will become West Bengal 2.0 with all these strikes and protests... It will only affect common people like usπŸ₯±
Originally posted by GundayVedant

Kiran Bedi anytime

BUT BUT BUT

Who did you vote for?
Originally posted by rogerrocks

I agree..Like SB pointed out, most of her speeches were off..She was asked what she'l do if she loses the elections..She said she'l go to Cambridge instead of saying she'l work towards the betterment of the State & win after 5 years..Small things like this make a huge difference πŸ˜†

She has already been working for this country and this city for so many years... Kejriwaal has not done even 1 percent of that!
Originally posted by Sharif.Badmaash

Kiran was like a dummy for Modi & her speeches were also heavily inspired from him which didnt worked.

---

Kamaal R Khan-KRK @kamaalrkhan 8m

Congress did like a jailer of #Sholay Aadhe Idhar Jao n Aadhe Udhar Jao. And humare peeche koi nahi Aao. #DelhiElections #DelhiVotes

🀣

LOL..The problem is they assumed they can win just by cashing in on the Modi Wave while the AAP workers made full use of the 9 month delay..I don really trust AAP tbh but you can tell why they are probably winning it this time around πŸ˜†

@ rits- Please prepare yourself..Its Muffler Man in all probability πŸ˜†
Originally posted by rits08

She has already been working for this country and this city for so many years... Kejriwaal has not done even 1 percent of that!

No one is denying Bedi's contribution..Am just saying her speeches & answers were off and trust me, that actually plays a role in influencing the ppl..Modi has that advantage actually cos he is a very good orator..

LOL..The problem is they assumed they can win just by cashing in on the Modi Wave while the AAP workers made full use of the 9 month delay..I don really trust AAP tbh but you can tell why they are probably winning it this time around πŸ˜†

@ rits- Please prepare yourself..Its Muffler Man in all probability πŸ˜†

😭😭
Shiela Dixit hi wapis le aa... is muffler man se toh wohi better ha...chahe daaru pi ke dance karti thi...bt atleast kuch kaam toh hua hai Delhi mein! #BanMuflerMan πŸ˜‘

No one is denying Bedi's contribution..Am just saying her speeches & answers were off and trust me, that actually plays a role in influencing the ppl..Modi has that advantage actually cos he is a very good orator..

ya... MufflerMan and his speeches...badi badi baatein aur vada pav khatey...this guy cant do a thing... he spoiled India's repo by creating all that scene with foreign citizens of Africa living in Delhi...barged into their homes and created problems for those women living alone! This guy will ruin India's repo in world scenario... Wo chodo, atleast city is working normally now... but this bhagoda and his tactics affect the entire city... Me no likey😭😭
Of course Kejriwal. This will keep Modi on his toes and not get overconfident of his so-called wave.