Posted: 9 years ago

~Be My Valentine~

~Rose Day~

A Rose speaks of Love silently, in a language known only to the Hearts...

As i live each day may i make a difference and touch on Heart each day it my goal to bring smiles and laughter into a soul! Love,Peach and Happiness to all!

Roses of red grow in my heart and they will never wither, 'Cause they bloom every time i see your smile, hear your voice or just think of you!

~Propose Day~

When i hear you my heart soars high when i see you i know the reason why so let me hold your hand and make you mine

Dreams are made for believers and believers are made for dreams but i am made for you and thats a reality!

A blessed thing it is for any man or woman to have a friend, one human soul whom we can trust utterly, who knows the best and worst of us, and who loves us in spite of all our faults.

~Chocolate Day~

Life is like a chocolate box, each chocolate is like a portion of life, 
some are crunchy, some are nutty some are soft but some are DELICIOUS

Sweet, delectable, and oh so satisfying!

Non of the chocolate across the miles was sweeter than you or your lovely smile
Happy Chocolate Day

Here's me wishing you a day filled with chocolatey treats... as sweet as you are!

~Teddy Day~

To let you know that you are very special to me

You are just like a teddy warm and sweet and cuddly too.
Its teddy bear day iam thinking a lot about you!

You are the warmest sweetest lovliest person i know on this TEDDY BEAR DAY heres a cuddle from me to you... Love you!

~Promise Day~

Love is a promise that can last forever.

I can't promise you the world but i can try to give you a happy life. I can't promise you i'll never make a mistake, But i can try the best i can. i can't promise you that i'll catch you every time you fall, but i can try to always be close by so. i can help you backup. i can't promise that our love will last forever like in story books. but i can promise that no matter what, i'll never forget the memories i have made with you. HAPPY PROMISE DAY

Speaking without egos, loving without intentions, caring without expectations, i promise you that you'll be mine always. HAPPY PROMISE DAY

~Kiss Day~

~Edits Corner~

Edited by Nisha

Edited by Nisha
Edited by sarah_sarun - 9 years ago
Nice post:)Edited by Hina69 - 9 years ago
Whoever want their efforts to be added in this post then plz PM me i'll only add the post's of those who will PM me !!!
Without Valentine's Day, February would be... well, January :P
HAPPY ROSE DAY DEAR!!!
This Post is BEAUTIFUL..
Lovely post
Thanks for the pm ❤️
Nice post thank you for pm
Thanx all for liking the post and ur appreciations, God bless u  😃