Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goldstar678 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Enjoy the next 5.5 epis as much as you can because im sure in the remaining 0.5 of the one hour specials which will be on 17th,Pam is going to do some dhamaka as she annouced it yesterday itself.So grap this golden opprtunity with both hands for these 5.5 epis.
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ..Bohemian..

Looks like Balaji are going all out to grab eyeballs.
Show is shaping up well. The scenes between the siblings are always a treat to watch & RR-Pallavi chemistry is simply out of this world!!

tfs.

Looks like that. Touchwood !
poetic thumbnail
Originally posted by: goldstar678

Enjoy the next 5.5 epis as much as you can because im sure in the remaining 0.5 of the one hour specials which will be on 17th,Pam is going to do some dhamaka as she annouced it yesterday itself.So grap this golden opprtunity with both hands for these 5.5 epis.

You are right. They are going to kill us after that.

The impending sense of calm before the storm. 
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
All good things come to an end.. So will this u right Pavan da
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

lots of issues has to be solved...hence that storm is much needed...the whole fake marriage,neil's proposal to nivedita for starters...before going onto suhani and roopali ...

and something has to happen that makes neil stay back in India even after the wedding 
poetic thumbnail
Yes, actually, Nishi's marriage is just the beginning.
There are so many things that has to happen first.

And yes, what will keep Nachiket from returning to NYC or to return to India after he leaves?

Also, Nive is not going to let go off him so fast. Wonder what the status of this fake marriage drama will be after the wedding?
goldstar678 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Your siggy is awesome Rachna.

Yes,lots of pending issues to be solved,but im happy that this marriage is finally happining and then they can concentrate on other tracks.

This is just the begining of the show as RR mentioned in that IF interview.
poetic thumbnail
Originally posted by: goldstar678

Your siggy is awesome Rachna.

Yes,lots of pending issues to be solved,but im happy that this marriage is finally happining and then they can concentrate on other tracks.

This is just the begining of the show as RR mentioned in that IF interview.

Thanks. I just borrowed it from the Creation Gallery. Have to find out the name of the creator so that I can credit properly. 

Coming back to the topic, yes this is just the beginning. Hope the story picks up from now onwards. It had meandered in between. 
changumangu123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Throw all the bad characters out, bring the truth out in open and let them woo each other ... with dance and romance and passion ... :)
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Rachna I think there's going to be more than one song and more than one performance.. Hehehe I'm so greedy but I can't help it.. 
Especially since your siggy reminds me how absolutely gorgeous they are :) 

I'm looking forward to the storm as well.. It's much required and will give us the confession!