Rangrasiya

How actresses deal wid...intimacy:TOI - Page 2

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Joseph_A thumbnail
Some unforgettable PaRud moments...

Edited by Joseph_A - 9 years ago
aaliah3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Joe dear for the article. 
Spouses of Ashish-Sanaya  are a sensible lot.  

No match for our Parud.  Professionals on each front.  It was a match of equals in all departments.  I love Parud so much.  SANISH rocked in their respective roles and together.   Edited by aaliah3108 - 9 years ago
Jolly003 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
TFS😊
Two professional actors...A big respect to their partners too ❤️
Few actors and their partners always fight with their fans  ...Must say our MoNaya and AsHna are really matured  &Professional😊
Edited by Jolly003 - 9 years ago
_ResHma_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Husband and wife being in the same profession, understand that when a love story is shown, such scenes are part and parcel of it. The actors are just doing there work. As a matter of fact they do not even think about such scenes in terms of intimacy. It is just the media that highlight such issues. We cannot even blame the media because such gossips and masala is their bread and butter.

The comfortable level between the co-actors is more important and then we get to see the sizzling effect on the screen.

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
TFS, Joseph.

Of the recent onscreen jodis I've seen recently, Sanaya and Ashish are the most professional and balanced co-actors ... they did their job brilliantly and gave us some very memorable PaRud scenes. And because Ashish and Sanaya shared a very good working relationship and are both so professional and committed to their work, their respective partners were the most sensible all through ... they are both in the same profession, and understand the work.
 It's the media who creates more of a fuss ... and the fans. 😛
Jolly003 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DiyaS

TFS, Joseph.

Of the recent onscreen jodis I've seen recently, Sanaya and Ashish are the most professional and balanced co-actors ... they did their job brilliantly and gave us some very memorable PaRud scenes. And because Ashish and Sanaya shared a very good working relationship and are both so professional and committed to their work, their respective partners were the most sensible all through ... they are both in the same profession, and understand the work.
 It's the media who creates more of a fuss ... and the fans. 😛

Yes its the media who create the fuss...They always interested in these kind of gossips

A question you don't like to be asked: 
Sanaya :While shooting a wedding scene, I find it weird when the media asks me, "How are you feeling?" I don't get this question. I mean even if it's a warm-up question, they can talk about the decoration or just the sequence in general. I mean, it's work for me, and it feels like it's work. 
Joseph_A thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aaliah3108

Thanks Joe dear for the article. 
Spouses of Ashish-Sanaya  are a sensible lot.  

No match for our Parud.  Professionals on each front.  It was a match of equals in all departments.  I love Parud so much.  SANISH rocked in their respective roles and together.  

..welcome Aaliah !

So true,Mohit n Archana are really 'sensible'  because,they are so much supportive n understanding.
Sanaya n Ashish's professionalism is big lesson for others who always dragged their personal lives in their professional commitments.
Edited by Joseph_A - 9 years ago
Joseph_A thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Jolly003

TFS😊

Two professional actors...A big respect to their partners too ❤️
Few actors and their partners always fight with their fans  ...Must say our MoNaya and AsHna are really matured  &Professional😊

Agree ! I never seen any harsh or strong replies to their partners fanz.
 Mohit bashing toh 'Historical' but,I was surprised to see Archana bashing too in her twitter account but,she never lost her cool to deal 'those' fanz.

Joseph_A thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: psagars

Husband and wife being in the same profession, understand that when a love story is shown, such scenes are part and parcel of it. The actors are just doing there work. As a matter of fact they do not even think about such scenes in terms of intimacy. It is just the media that highlight such issues. We cannot even blame the media because such gossips and masala is their bread and butter.

The comfortable level between the co-actors is more important and then we get to see the sizzling effect on the screen.

100% true.'Intimacy' is demand of any passionate love story,Its very imp to show characters emotions n their closeness.
but,We can't blame all Media peoples because,we can't considers these 'on-line sites' articles as Media reporting.

They use 'Gossips' to entertain their followers because,they only wants to increase their popularity n visits numbers.