Sumeet Vyas and Kapil Arya to enter Laut Aao Trisha;

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago

Sumeet Vyas and Kapil Arya to enter Laut Aao Trisha; Rishina, Imran, Priya to feature in the first episodic

Actor Sumeet Vyas, who essayed the lead role in Imagine's Palkon Ki Chaon Mein will return to television with a central role in Life OK's Laut Aao Trisha (24 Frames).

He has been roped in to play the lawyer who would hire Trisha (Nalini Negi) as his assistant. As we know, Laut Aao Trisha will turn into an episodic series, starting coming Monday (9 February), and Sumeet along with Nalini will be seen featuring in all the cases as the main lawyers.

Along with Sumeet, actor Kapil Arya who essayed the role of the cop Aditya in Hum Ne Li Hai.. Shapath will also be making an entry. He will play the main cop in the new format.

When contacted, Sumeet who has done movies like English Vinglish, Aurangzeb said, "Yes, I am entering Laut Aao Trisha. My entry will be aired tonight. You will have to watch it. All that I can say is that I will play a lawyer who will have a flair of being comic."

Kapil too confirmed that he has begun shoot for Laut Aao Trisha, but did not get into details.

Well, as for the episodic stories that will begin on Monday, noted actress Rishina Kandhari, Imran Khan and Priya Shinde of Splitsvilla fame will feature in the first story.

The story will revolve around a cop, played by Rishina who would volunteer to help an actress (Priya) who would have been ditched by a Producer (Imran). However, mysterious situations will lead to the cop getting framed for the murder of the actress. And that is when the case will be taken by the lawyer, portrayed by Sumeet Vyas.

When contacted, Rishina confirmed the news saying, "Yes, I am presently shooting for Laut Aao Trisha. I play a cop who is the accused in it. I will be part of the episodic story."

Get ready for all the interesting changes in the format of Laut Aao Trisha.  

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/sumeet-vyas-and-kapil-arya-enter-laut-aao-trisha-rishina-imran-priya-feature-the-first

Will current storyline end tomorrow?