Poll

Which of the dramas do you prefer?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
gravshrav23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ankitasen

Even if she didn't say that thing, it wouldn't have made much of a difference, story-wise. Anyone can easily guess why the CVs omitted Ishita from being a divorcee here. Yes, the thought is regressive. and that's why we argued showing Mihika as "virgin". Not that, we doubted her virginity but that was NOT needed as they simply could have mentioned she didn't sleep with Ashok. But the CVs wanted to kill two birds with one stone...

Yes, they would have done SOMETHING if it were Mihika instead of Ishu 🤣

Seriously...that stupid 'Mihika is a virgin, chaste unto death' crap was really not needed...WHY do indians place such a premium on VIRGINITY? Whats the big deal? I mean, I find forced s&* with a strange man you barely know for 2 months and are getting married to, WEIRD...and a shitload of hypocrisy...atleast ppl marrying FOR love know what they're jumping into :p

Lol..atleast USS bahane toh iss show ki ratings thodi si adult hoti...sanskaar ke chakkar mein kya BAKWASS dikha rahe hain
Edited by gravity23 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayeshapasta thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I would love to see happy ending no leap :/
The_Imane thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
ShAni couple????😲
Thats a crime
How could you ever think, Mani, who is perfect, as a husband,as a father, proffessionally, can be paired up with that careless cheap and cruel witch!!

Its a big NNNOOO

Mani is perfect for Ishita
Both are very sweet, they love kids, they are always ready to help others, they never make mistakes, they are simply a perfect couple👍🏼

Baaki that Monster Raman, who always shout on his wife, is a careless father, a cruel husband, can simply go to hell with his witchy ex wife🤢
ShaRam ki besharmi❤️
Edited by The_Imane - 8 years ago