Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gravshrav23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Earlier, we used to find SOME episodes in YHM cringeworthy and worth rolling our eyes about, complaining about. But for the past 10 days or so, it has dipped to FULLTIME Bakwass...with no respite - in terms of characterisation, romance, LOGIC, a general aesthetic x-factor.

Since SOOO many tracks just started and vanished into thin air, I cant help but compare to plausible dramas in YHM that can so well replace this utter crap aired these days. For example, Bala was supposedly being harrassed by that extremely fair-looking girl with a bad diction and bad acting. Where is she? NO IDEA...I guess..she just thought there's too much drama already and everybody's hung up on Mihika bringing the Iyer reputation to dust...Who'd pay attention to HER? Fair enuff.

Sarika took a full 3 MONTHS to get back at Romi...and even now, she's disappeared. 

Param has evaporated from YHM and deprived us of some of the memorable moments revolving around him...albeit, in a lecherous, creepy way...No, we didnt hate him...we just LOVED to hate him..coz he was SUCH a wonderfully creepily crafted character...I mean, I wouldnt THINK of laughing at Param, like I do these days, watching Ashok...seriously...

And Mani? He came in like a fly...buzzing from nowhere...and has evaporated ...just like that...

So, my point is - If you guys had to choose ONE drama of the options given, which one would you prefer?

Please do take the poll...and feel free to reply as well :)
Edited by gravity23 - 9 years ago
ankitasen thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
YHM can't afford another presence of Mani if he involves with Ishita in any matter. This show won't survive.
nancysa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I would say this is the worst track in yeh hai mohabbatein 
--Megha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Seriously what will Mani do in the serial create more confusion? 😕 What is Mani's role in current kitchen politics ? 😆

So that Raman goes back to Shagun n Ishita to Mani. 😳 Well if thats the plan I guess they need to at least show SR first n then break the couple up.
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I would love to see Mihir and Rinki love track
gravshrav23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Megha--

Seriously what will Mani do in the serial create more confusion? 😕 What is Mani's role in current kitchen politics ? 😆

So that Raman goes back to Shagun n Ishita to Mani. 😳 Well if thats the plan I guess they need to at least show SR first n then break the couple up.

Lol...You changed your username naa, Megha?;p

Well...see..this horrible track is by far the WORST...I mean, when you compare it to Ishmani track, atleast is was all about IshRa and the friction between them...this stupid Sauten track was supposedly to HEAL Raman of his past...to HEAL Ishita regarding her conceiving abilities and all..to cleanse Raman once and fr all..but what are we gettin??

We get to see the Sauten and the current wife marching inside the house in pretty sarees and vying fr who'll stay back in Bhalla House at the end of it all...

Arrey...Mani...the mosquito can do WONDERS...He can actually be re-introduced as Ishita's ally ...and now toh even Raman can tolerate him...somehow the CVs culd start a Sha-Mani track...they want to make us laugh na? Then why not get this 'Rich, NRI guy falling for the greedy vamp and marrying her off into the sunset bit'...they wouldn't even have to try that hard coz Mani aka Sumeet is a bad actor with monotone expressions...and when Shagun is faced with rearing TWO OTHER CHILDREN who aren't her own, we'll get lots to laugh about...Just imagine...that buffoon Mani trying to woo Shagun with a 5 carat diamond ring..and some fine dining...😛

Raman doesnt need to g ANYWHERE...Its Shagun who'll have to go..

gravshrav23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Millerrr88

I would love to see Mihir and Rinki love track

Me too!!😛
DiyaRathore thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Content-wise, slow death of this show started due to Mani track and it's now come to this far. Many of us (If I remember well that include the TM as well) at that time pointed out the vulnerability of leading the situation to a point of no return. We were heavily criticized by some and some said that track was for Raman's healing. Now look, what's happened??

Everyone's got healed now...so healed that we are stunned now seeing the complete change over of  such a beautiful show. So much for a healing track...sigh.
  Edited by DiyaRathore - 9 years ago
gravshrav23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankitasen

YHM can't afford another presence of Mani if he involves with Ishita in any matter. This show won't survive.

Mani can do WONDERS if gotten back in the show...but when I compare IshMani track to current Sauten track, I feel atleast I had such strong emotions coursing thru me while watching that trak...this track has led me to becme a zombie
gravshrav23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: DiyaRathore

Content-wise, slow death of this show started due to Mani track and it's now come to this far. Many of us (If I remember well that include the TM as well) at that time pointed out the vulnerability of leading the situation to a point of no return. We were heavily criticized by some and some said that track was for Raman's healing. Now look, what's happened??

Everyone's got healed now...so healed that we are stunned now seeing the complete change over of  such a beautiful show. So much for a healing track...sigh.

You bet...it started declining once MANI came into the picture, but believe me...I never thought there could be a track in YHM worse than THAT track...

this current track has crushed my hopes and disproved my notions...that stupid Mani track was handled abominably...and yet I feel they did a better job with THAT than they are doing with this...Adi is supposed to be counselled..but they didnt bother showing us even ONE of those counselling sessions...Raman was butchered halfway thru in the midst of Ishita's 15min monologue and her mahaanta...to make us believe he is an MCP...Toshi ji was the biggest hypocrite of the century at the start of this track...putting blinders on and obsessing over ADI...and now, just to get her back in the good books of the viewers, they started showing how she has 'reformed'...It realy looks ugly when senior actors are made to act in sch derogatory, crass scenes...