Boman Irani's reply on Sanaya :) - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago

Shared in IPK forum, so thought of making a separate thread on this forum too πŸ˜Š

That's sweet!!! TFS πŸ˜ƒ
Wow that is really sweet
Tfs shivi.
Sanaya Irani

A page from the personal diary of Sanaya Irani

When I was in my teens I always had more inclination towards education and never ever thought of facing the camera. But my mum kept on telling me to get my portfolio done. After my graduation, I wanted to pursue MBA but decided to take a year's break. My mom told Boman Irani to click my photos. But I was really shy and scared. Boman told me that the day I feel confident, I should give him a call. Finally, after a lot of pestering by my mom, I called up Boman. But when I met the camera for the first time, I was super nervous. Boman tried to make me feel comfortable by cracking jokes and playing his guitar, but I was very stiff and scared.

Now, after so many years, I have become an actress and I am happy about it. But I don't consider myself a star or anything as I know a TV actor's popularity lasts till his or her show is there on the screen. There are so many actors who are super famous when there show is making headlines, but once over, they sink into oblivion.

i just love this girl sanaya irani not gunjan nor khushi or paro bec whatever role she playshe is always herself honesty n sincerity is rare in this industry n sanaya is a rare pieace love u sanz
That's so sweet of him😊.Every person who works with her has something good to say about her😳
Awww..that's so sweet of him..
TFS πŸ˜Š
Yaa I saw she ask to boman irani
N I retweet n Fav too
πŸ˜‰
Soo sweet of him
He reply back πŸ˜ƒ
Our SanayaIrani nt less than any Bollywood actress
More than Her personality/acting/beauty all r far far better them
BW r plastic Beauty   πŸ€’
Aww, that's sweet. Sanaya is very adorable!