Sanaya's new show discussion thread! #7

Posted: 9 years ago
ALL ARTICLES WILL BE SHARED UNDER THE NEXT SET OF POSTS THAT ARE ON THE FIRST PAGE. SO ANYTIME U VISIT YOU CAN CHECK THEM TO SEE IF A NEW ARTICLE HAS BEEN RELEASED 😳

Link to thread one -
Sanaya's new show discusion thread!
Link to thread two - Sanaya's new show dis thread! #2
Link to thread Three -Sanaya's new show discussion thread! #3
Link to thread Four - Sanaya's new show discussion thread! #4
Link to thread Five - Sanaya's new show discussion thread! #5
Link to thread Six - Sanaya's new show discussion thread! #6

Another love note added from me!!
🤗

This is for people who come here to instigate trouble and use this space in any other manner than it is intended for

Originally posted by shona_arhilover

Yes, this is  Sanaya's next project discussion thread... and we dont want anyone here to give us a reality check... we dont want anyone here to criticize her ... we dont want anyone here to bash her ... we have the right to discuss new articles here and also actors associated with that article ... 

I believe all shows has its separate forum and they can make their fav's thread there and have a blast there .. and we should also be allowed to have one... NOONE should be allowed here to show us reality ... and if there is one , I hope DTs will take strict actions against them!

All I want that people who dont like Sanaya but still cant keep them away from a thread made for her and pop up to give this delusional fandom a reality check, it won't be appreciated by us.

@my friends who are Sanayaholics - Let's try to see this one without a mod note ok? We will be the bigger persons and try to be polite 🤗
And guys report ANY AND EVERYTHING INSTIGATORS WRITE HERE without responding to them!! And better yet put a PM to the wonderful GMs or the CMs directly without escalating the matter on the thread!

Link to Channel Moderator :
Artemisia

Link to Global Moderators :
gk_09*Shruti*Aahaana,

None of these seems to be true.. but oh well this is just a documentation of what has been written/speculated/fabricated/fantasized by media so far about the return of this gorgeous, talented, delightful much loved girl..

Hopefully this thread will be the LUCKY #7th thread and brings us good news on our girl coming back to us on TV!! Missing her so freaking much!!

So here goes the articles so far on that front!
Let's hope we add more to the collection while we are on this thread which are actually accurate!!

Sanaya Irani approached for Saurabh Tewari's next on Star Plus?

Saurabh Tewari has his hands full with two upcoming shows on Sony TV and Star Plus, his leading lady Sanaya Irani has been approached for the next venture on Star Plus.

Satelita
Satellite 3D Interactive Satelita
gosur.com/3d-Satellite
Wednesday, October 29, 2014 | 2:11:13 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz  |   404 Comments  |  79952 Views

After Saurabh Tewari's Rangrasiya on Colors did some wonders with its star cast and the plot of the show and as we have reported about this noted producer's upcoming show Do Deewane Ek Shehar Mein on Sony TV starring Mohit Sehgal and a new comer, we update you with Saurabh Tewari's next on the leading channel Star Plus.

We heard that Saurabh's leading ladies Drashti Dhami and Sanaya Irani have been approached to play the lead in his show. Well to start off with Sanaya Irani who was seen as Paro - Myrah in Rangrasiya has been associated with Saurabh Tewari since the show began and having earlier worked with the channel Star Plus for Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? it seems Sanaya is in the talks for the show.

Drashti too has been approached and also gave a look test for the show as she has worked with Saurabh in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon under Nautanki Films' banner.

Our source informs, "Yes, Saurabh Tewari is coming up with new show on Star Plus for which  Sanaya Irani and Drashti Dhami have been approached to play the lead role. However, Drashti is out of the project because of the monetary issues and talks are still on between Sanaya and the production house."

We also got to know that the upcoming show Do Deewane Ek Shehar Mein on Sony TV will air from 17th November onwards.

We tried calling Saurabh Tewari but he remained unavailable.

Keep reading this space for latest updates!

Aakruti Damani

Rohit Roy and Pallavi Purohit approached for Saurabh Tewari's next on Star Plus?

Actors Rohit Roy and Pallavi Purohit are in the talks for Saurabh Tewari's next on Star Plus.

See & Download Your Favorite Videos With Video Scavenger. It's Free!
Thursday, November 13, 2014 | 6:35:46 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz  |   279 Comments  |  20780 Views

After Rangrasiya, Saurabh Tewari is gearing up to produce two full fledged shows on Star Plus and Sony TV. While we have already reported about Mohit Sehgal playing the lead in the show titled as Do Deewane Ek Shehar Mein along with some of the prominent actors, next we update you with his latest show on Star Plus.

As the news was doing the rounds that Saurabh's leading ladies Drashti Dhami and Sanaya Irani have been approached to play the lead role but looks like the ball in Sanaya's court as she is still in talks with the producer and Drashti has backed out of the project.

Next we got to hear that versatile actor Rohit Roy and Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon fame Pallavi Purohit have been approached to play pivotal roles in the yet untitled show.

Our source says, "Yes, Rohit and Pallavi have been approached for the show and they have  given a look test for the same."

We tried contacting Rohit Roy but he remained unavailable to comment.

Keep reading this space for more updates.

Upasana Patel

Buzz: Saurabh Tewari Films have three shows in the making; Mohit and Sanaya approached to pair up again..

05 Sep 2014 07:24 PM | SrividyaRajesh

Saurabh Tewari Films might be wrapping up duties for their ongoing show on Colors, Rangrasiya, but news coming in is that they have three new shows in planning, for which auditions are going on in full-scale.

As per a reliable source, Saurabh Tewari is presently working on a show each for Sony Entertainment Television, Star Plus and Zee & (and).

Recently, the team organized an extensive audition schedule in Chandigarh and Delhi for all the three shows. The team is looking for a right mix of fresh and experienced faces for the new shows.

A well-placed source confides in us, "The show for Star Plus will be a mature love story, based on relationships set up in Chandigarh. The Sony show will be based on a modern day Gujarati community. The show will be based on a popular novel."

The buzz doing rounds in the industry is that the maker is looking to cast the very popular offscreen and onscreen pair of Mohit Sehgal and Sanaya Irani for their show on Star Plus. Also, Shaheer Sheikh, who has recently completed duties for the popular show Mahabharat has been considered for the other lead on the show. Having said this, it is as well heard that Mohit also fits into the lead's character in their Sony TV show.

The source further adds, "All the three shows are in the nascent stage. The casting process is in full swing, and there is a long way to go before the leads get locked."

We tried calling Mohit and Sanaya, but could not get through to them.

Our efforts to get in touch with Producer Saurabh Tewari were futile.

Let's see if Mohit and Sanaya do pair up for this one...

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/112903846

This 3rd article is from DC (Deccan Chronicle)! So very very reliable source as its a major newspaper.

BFF Sanaya Irani and Drashti Dhami to slug it out for Saurabh Tewari's next

After casting her as Madhubala on TV show 'Madhubala --- Ek Ishq Ek Junoon' that catapulted Drashti Dhami to the big league, producer Saurabh Tewari, aka the man with the Midas touch, was instrumental in finalising her best friend Sanaya Irani to play Paro in 'Rangrasiya'. Now, he is back again with a new show for Star Plus. 

And if sources are to be believed, it could well turn out to be a casting coup. We hear that the maker has approached the two best friends " Drashti and Sanaya " for the role of the protagonist in the show. Says a source associated with the show, "The two, Drashti and Sanaya, have given a look test and the production house is still contemplating on either one of them. The name shall be finalised soon." 

However, when contacted for their version, Sanaya, Drashti and Saurabh didn't revert to our text message.

Its certain that she isn't doing this specific project.. but well who knows.. so just adding the video and snaps! 😳

Link to her audition videos - guys I am not uploading on YT cz they will simply again delete this. So this link to FB is for a public video.. u can watch it there 😃

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1531275700442883

v

Latest glimpses we got of the girl we love so very much... none of these are related to her professional life n what we are praying for... but these are the reason we are able to get through these long empty days without our angel to fill our days and nights with her delightful presence...

aaahh and THE interview!!! It was just sooo amazing to hear that voice I love so much.. telling things that makes me fall in love with her all over again n makes me so proud to be a fan.. cz there is no questions as to why she is the perfect person to idolize for any young girl!! ❤️
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcqFbuzZZy8[/YOUTUBE]

So let's be happy with the glowing n relaxed days she seems to be having and hehe also hope that she gets restless enough REALLY REALLY soon and signs up her next.. hopefully within the month!! *fingers crossed*

Embedded image permalink

Edited by princessunara - 9 years ago
Am most likely not gonna be anywhere around IF till late tomorrow night.. So considering we are on page 142 on the previous thread am making this now though its like 3.30 am and I really shouldn't be doing this.. but I needed a distraction and the best there is, is of course San!

Let's pray with all our hearts that we do dooo end up getting the joyous news of her signing a new fiction show during this lucky 7th thread!!

A few of her old snaps.. which I am pretty sure not many has seen.. if nothing new at least something old that is unseen!! 😳 Plus she just too adorable in these!! No one can help but smile seeing them!!

See u guys later!! Missed you all! 🤗

Edited by princessunara - 9 years ago
Well I don't think many of u have seen this specific part of this interview of hers n I just came across it myself.. so sharing it..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtvbR9bfNFU[/YOUTUBE]

Well a special delight for me on a personal level.. cz I do hold one of the autographs she signs n holds in this moment with me.. it was even more amazing to see it being autographed by her..

7th thread already?
Hope Sanaya comes back with a great show soon! Need to watch something in TV, yaar!
Bookmarking.

Adding two more snippets.

From FB page of TRP of Indian Serials

Vivian & Sanaya in Gul Khan' Upcoming Show on Star Plus???

Rumours suggest that sanaya and vivian in gul khan's new show on star plus show is based on mature love story where female protagoinst becomes mother in college days and then boy and girl seperated

Posted by VIMAL.M on the previous thread

Originally posted by VIMAL.M

Just saw ZA Productions new status that Sanaya has been finalized to play the role opposite VD .Other girl selection is not finalized. I badly want SI to be back on screen.But I don't want her to do a Colors show that to a two heroine subject.I want SI to do a show were she is the only female lead.

Hope thread number 7 is lucky for us. 😳
Edited by DiyaS - 9 years ago

Congrats on the new thread guys ! 

...waiting! sigh!

when will I get to see TV !!!                   
Edited by aaliah3108 - 9 years ago
WOW...Thread 7.  Congratulations!!
👍🏼