Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mukti- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I really loved the way you put up the pics this time into the collage.  They are part of different scenes yet you managed to blend it in such a way that it feels like it was part of a single scene: stupendous

Chalo isi baat pe M & M dance to banta hai, yes Reshma we took your special lessons, hope you approve of this dance..

Dance ke baad Quote
advance me apologize kar rahi at the last part in the quote to all the 'innocents'  and anyone who might find it offensive, it came as a package and I found the first two ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

lastly...the GIFs...

phew finally done, took a long time locating the GIFs from my Imgur account, this is what happens when you end up making too many GIFs, yes folks I have gone GIF crazy. 

Chalo, Good morning well afternoon everyone hope you have an enjoyable day, aur mein ja ke soti hoti...

Edited by -Mukti- - 9 years ago
nik1310 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

i am like waiting to see what other elements you will incorporate... "Rukmini", "gust of wind"...?
JJKKL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful edits Mano. Looking at the picture of the small boy and girl I realise that the star cast was perfect for all characters. And what a start it was to the story of Parud.

Mukti, beautiful GIFs and dance. But today I liked your quote the best. I did not look at the third one at all - FYI

Mukti, the GIF shows that Sanaya had adopted a peculiar style of walking for Paro. Look at the way she walks into the auditorium. Wonderful. So different.

ELLUNDAA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tadaaa me hereee πŸ˜ƒ

*****edited*****
I am somewhat earlier here... πŸ˜‰ so no sorry...Mano πŸ˜†
Okay so me got into the first page...after sooo looonggg...phewww πŸ˜ƒ

Ohhh MUKTIII woh kya dha dance??? Which dance form??? BAs aise hi poocha...kahan se doond ke laathi ho yeh sab???? I used to watch a cartoon called Sakura when I was a kid...i don't know whether it is Korean or Japanese or something else but I loved it...so yeh cartoon se yaad aya...bas πŸ˜ƒ I can't see ur quote...some technical error I guess...and I checked out ur index darling but most of them not loading in my fone... πŸ˜• not even the like button...lemme check again...okay πŸ˜•

Ohhhkkkayyy so coming to the collage...that chotta rudra aur chotti Paro...were perfect for these two...agree with u JJKKL... πŸ˜ƒ I remember the first episode yaar Mano...it was excellent like it was the best...in my mind I was arguing at that time...with ipk-me and rang-me...which one is better...I almost defeated ipk-me for a while but yaaa after that while jo hona dha woh hogaya ab bolke kya faida... 😭

And the kidos who did their part as parud...were awesomest...i remember myself sniffing (as in crying) at that scene where chotti Paro screaming "woh dabb jayenge ma baapusa ko aag lag jayenge" ohhh crappp she did an awesome job...and rudra banna's scared face while baapusa telling him not to trust khoobsurat aurats...perfect...

And then as Ruchi said the act of kindness by Paro...throwing her last prized possession of her maa baapusa...to a boy in order to stop him from crying... I was hooked on to the show from the first episode itself... ❀️

Hmmmphhh and me wanna copy paste ruchi's comment here...

Parud the amazingly amazing couple... ❀️ πŸ˜ƒ
Love em...a lottt... 😭

Awesome Mano...genius kahin Ki... πŸ˜†

Deeps BAs wapas aajao...I saw in sanaya 's thread...in jj 's blog...hide n seek khelath Ho kaaa???? πŸ˜† chumma paranjatha deeps...come back...SOON... πŸ€—
Lots of messengers and I loved it... ❀️
All of u...RUCHI wala group hug... πŸ€— πŸ˜† Edited by la126 - 9 years ago
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome Mano πŸ‘
It's so good to see chote Parud. They played their roles to perfection. And Sanaya's expression as she remembers their first meet was so touching.
Coming to the proposal scene where Paro gatecrashed the ceremony, I didn't like it that much when the scene aired. I honestly felt Paro might have let him have his moment of glory and met him after he got of the stage. But in these pictures you can see how shocked he was when he saw her come in, how stunned he was when he saw the doll in her hand, how much he wanted to reach out and touch his life size gudiya.
Oh God! Can't wait for April till one of them come back. Hope Sanish do a cameo in some show before that. At least that tea ad should start appearing on TV.
Lovely gifs, Mukti
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Mukti...
I am following ur footpaths now
Reshma dear today dance dedicated to u

Mukti dear this collage credit shared with Rithu
She wanted me to add the Young Parud tooπŸ˜‰

The quotes were hilarious dear
first two which u intended off courseπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

U Rocked with the GIF's as usual
I know how messy it gets with to many GIF's in my case edits
Edited by multimediaa - 9 years ago
Mano.M thumbnail
Originally posted by: nik1310

i am like waiting to see what other elements you will incorporate... "Rukmini", "gust of wind"...?

ha..ha..
wait and watch u never knowπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by multimediaa - 9 years ago
Mano.M thumbnail
Originally posted by: JJKKL

Beautiful edits Mano. Looking at the picture of the small boy and girl I realise that the star cast was perfect for all characters. And what a start it was to the story of Parud.

Mukti, beautiful GIFs and dance. But today I liked your quote the best. I did not look at the third one at all - FYI

Mukti, the GIF shows that Sanaya had adopted a peculiar style of walking for Paro. Look at the way she walks into the auditorium. Wonderful. So different.

Really,the kids were amazing
They gave life to the storyπŸ‘πŸ‘
varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Enna oru selection of scenes Mano..Arpudam...you have captured their expressions and thoughts so well...Nadathunga NadathungaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†