charuta thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi i am charuta. New here! 
Mai start se ye show dekhati thi. Forum pe nahi aayi thi. Per bich mai kafi din nahi dekh payi. Ab shayad show ka end aaya hai? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shoppingg thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
not really,
they have changed the story  a lot. main characters have left the show like kabir, amrita, and prateek. I don't know how are they going to solve the case. interesting varsha track is ??? I don't know where is it gone? so let's see how they wrap up the things. as I said in one of the posts please don't take the whole fun away.
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome to the forum! ðŸ˜ƒ It's not a super active one as many members have left as various actors in the show have left. There's probably only a few of us crazies still here who have committed to the show, so we will watch to the very end regardless. ðŸ˜†
With various actors quitting, the storyline has been changing, and the audience is on a very crazy roller coaster where various plot lines and characters are introduced and then suddenly dropped. How all of these plot lines will link into one big story, I don't even think the writers at this point know. ðŸ˜†

I don't even know where to begin to start to fill you in on what you missed. The plot is very confusing for me, so I might not be a good person to explain it to you as I have forgotten a lot of story lines. Also, I'm confused. ðŸ˜†
charuta thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for welcome & reply. Yes you both r right. Mai abhi chal rahi story se connect nahi kar pai hu.I will try. Bich ke episodes Online try kar lungi. Thanks again.