Yeh Dil Sun Raha Hain

new promo--chahat ke naam arjun hone chala qurbaan..

rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
arjun enters virajs office and he tells i want to make deal--
arjun asks job for poorvi--

viraj is skeptical--and says--she might harm his hotel project--

arjun assures -poorvi will not harm hotel project--

viraj asks--why should he believe these words--

arjun says--  poorvi  just want to harm him --and assures compensation if any losses happens to viraj..
Edited by rajh - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Oh my God... Just kill me now. Reducing a strong, hard working and capable character like Poorvi to a charity case wasn't enough that Arjun has to offer to compensate Viraaj with his father's money? Talk about rubbing chilli to the wound... 
rajh thumbnail
Originally posted by: tia.o

Oh my God... Just kill me now. Reducing a strong, hard working and capable character like Poorvi to a charity case wasn't enough that Arjun has to offer to compensate Viraaj with his father's money? Talk about rubbing chilli to the wound... 

he is future owner of fathers business--so i dont find anything wrong in using that money..you may differ--but as per law also he have right on family property..[his father destroyed his life--in return arjun just destroying fathers some money--what is wrong in that??]

already poorvi become worth less character the way cvs written  --no education background and no job experience --also no common sense  [the way she behaving to get job in viraj office is so wrong]-why any employer want to give job to poorvi who has nothing to offer?? -so she not able to get anything--what capability she has as of now??--already cvs made her worthless character..

---

p.s- i want to see exactly how cvs show actual scene in episode--but it is hopeless case--if i was in viraj place--i would refuse to take poorvi on job despite compensation offer..
why should viraj become part of fight between two lovers??no logic at all...
Tia.0 thumbnail
How can you not see it? Arjun might feel nothing wrong spending his father's money on his ex girl friend (although I still don't see anything dignified there since he did not earn one penny of that money. Isse kehte hai baap ke paise mein aish karna), but why would that be acceptable to Poorvi? 
Would she feel respected taking money from a family who humiliated her, her family, destroyed their reputation, brought them on the street etc etc? Then she could have picked the money Tanu threw at her, from the street as well... After all it's all coming from the same family. If that was unacceptable, then why is Arjun's charity acceptable? 
I mean this is the girl who berated Arjun for living a grand life with his father's money. That was a girl who had self-respect. 

She wanted to stand on her two feet. For this girl, to find out all her achievement is not because of her hard work, her dedication but because of Arjun's charity done with his father's money should be a crushing blow to her self-respect and pride. But of course it won't be be that case because the show has to end on a happy note. 

I love my husband, but if I ever find out that he went behind my back to get me a job or promotion, I'll be pissed because I have enough self-respect to want to earn my own job or promotion. And I'm talking about my husband, not my married ex-boyfriend (And Arjun is married to someone else) no matter how much he loves me...

So I'm sorry. I don't see how there is any dignity left in any of the characters. On the other hand, Nisha and Lakshya's character maintained their dignity from beginning to end.

So when today Nisha was proud of Lakshya, that was justified. She should be proud of him. He is no one's charity case. And when Lakshya finds out about Nisha, he will be equally proud of her. 

rajh thumbnail

How can you not see it? Arjun might feel nothing wrong spending his father's money on his ex girl friend (although I still don't see anything dignified there since he did not earn one penny of that money. Isse kehte hai baap ke paise mein aish karna), but why would that be acceptable to Poorvi? 

Would she feel respected taking money from a family who humiliated her, her family, destroyed their reputation, brought them on the street etc etc? Then she could have picked the money Tanu threw at her, from the street as well... After all it's all coming from the same family. If that was unacceptable, then why is Arjun's charity acceptable? 
I mean this is the girl who berated Arjun for living a grand life with his father's money. That was a girl who had self-respect. 

She wanted to stand on her two feet. For this girl, to find out all her achievement is not because of her hard work, her dedication but because of Arjun's charity done with his father's money should be a crushing blow to her self-respect and pride. But of course it won't be be that case because the show has to end on a happy note. 

I love my husband, but if I ever find out that he went behind my back to get me a job or promotion, I'll be pissed because I have enough self-respect to want to earn my own job or promotion. And I'm talking about my husband, not my married ex-boyfriend (And Arjun is married to someone else) no matter how much he loves me...

So I'm sorry. I don't see how there is any dignity left in any of the characters. On the other hand, Nisha and Lakshya's character maintained their dignity from beginning to end.

So when today Nisha was proud of Lakshya, that was justified. She should be proud of him. He is no one's charity case. And when Lakshya finds out about Nisha, he will be equally proud of her. 

i am also saying that only--cvs destroyed poorvis  dignity-self respect and made her depended on others to take revenge--such as worthless character--now she is ready to do anything to join virajs company and use viraj to get revenge--but why will viraj take this bite??today poorvi using him against arjun--and in future she might use some one else against viraj...total character of poorvi destroyed--i have nothing more to say on so much degradation of her [i feel cvs lost opportunity to show she getting power on her own by becoming ips/ias..]

--
i  belongs to business family and from early age it was teached to me- this belongs to me--so i am not very hesitate to do business --take decisions--so i have right on my portion of property--so its perception of person -so -i can understand why arjuns spends money without hesitation--for persons who not come from business family -its difficult to understand..[i am just analyzing mindset of persons who belongs to business family..]
Tia.0 thumbnail
I understand a person's mindset coming from a business family. But Arjun's family is not like anyone else's. They insulted Poorvi left and right and called her nasty names. They used their money to destroy Poorvi's life.
If his family was loving and caring like Poorvi's, then by all means, use their money because it belongs to him as well. The reason I objected to charity with his dad's money because it's like saying that Bachha Singh was right all along. The only thing that can run the city was his money. Poorvi is nothing without his money... 

As a woman, that felt degradation to me. Where was all that talk that we will achieve everything all on our own with our hard work. We have God with us etc etc etc...
The worse part was that everything CVS made Arjun and Poorvi say, they made a mockery out of that. That was such painful to watch. 
rajh thumbnail

I understand a person's mindset coming from a business family. But Arjun's family is not like anyone else's. They insulted Poorvi left and right and called her nasty names. They used their money to destroy Poorvi's life.

If his family was loving and caring like Poorvi's, then by all means, use their money because it belongs to him as well. The reason I objected to charity with his dad's money because it's like saying that Bachha Singh was right all along. The only thing that can run the city was his money. Poorvi is nothing without his money... 

As a woman, that felt degradation to me. Where was all that talk that we will achieve everything all on our own with our hard work. We have God with us etc etc etc...
The worse part was that everything CVS made Arjun and Poorvi say, they made a mockery out of that. That was such painful to watch. 

but arjun is also not like anyone else..he bought up in environment where using power and money is ok..he might be good at heart--but not averse to use power and money which his family name gives..so its useless to compare arjun with any normal family boy..

poorvi accepted him despite knowing he is from baccha singh family--she need to go arjuns house after marriage..and poorvi was ready to enter baccha singhs family as bahu if marraige happened in past..

these two belongs opposite camp--but power of love bought them together..

ek truth/honesty ke saath hai--doosara power aur money ke saath hai..

cvs kept arjuns character intact in the way he is comfortable with power and money--but forget to  keep poorvi with truth and honesty..
Tia.0 thumbnail
Ummm... No. Poorvi was never ready to go in Bachha Singh's house. She loved Arjun, but she never liked his family. Don't you remember in Lakshya's wedding she said, "The family which destroyed my family, how can I go live among them?"... Which is absolutely right. 
And if Arjun remains the same guy who in Poorvi's words, "aish karta hai apne baap ke paise se." and Poorvi wanted a guy who "apne khudke pairon mein khada ho." Then how did he change? He is still the same useless nithalla guy. 

Any guy with self-respect will go out and earn his own money. When he ran away with Poorvi, he said I will work and you'll study. What work? He is yet to do any work. Even if they had ran away, their marriage won't have lasted two months. 

Like I said, cvs made both the characters lose all their dignity except Nisha.
rajh thumbnail

Ummm... No. Poorvi was never ready to go in Bachha Singh's house. She loved Arjun, but she never liked his family. Don't you remember in Lakshya's wedding she said, "The family which destroyed my family, how can I go live among them?"... Which is absolutely right. 

And if Arjun remains the same guy who in Poorvi's words, "aish karta hai apne baap ke paise se." and Poorvi wanted a guy who "apne khudke pairon mein khada ho." Then how did he change? He is still the same useless nithalla guy. 

Any guy with self-respect will go out and earn his own money. When he ran away with Poorvi, he said I will work and you'll study. What work? He is yet to do any work. Even if they had ran away, their marriage won't have lasted two months. 

Like I said, cvs made both the characters lose all their dignity except Nisha.

@bold--

even at that he taken money from fathers house--poorvi was happy with those money--some knok jhonk happened with that money--exactly dont remember--but poorvi not objected to that money--that money was spent to bring bridal dress and other marriage material--

i never heard any time arjun or poorvi wanted to leave baccha singhs house after marriage  in serial--

that is why poorvis dialogue shown during confession--you are not my type of boy--hume tum pasand bhi nahin ho-hame kaise tumse pyar hogaya -etc etc--

but mt thought was- its not easy to convert arjun--poorvi need to accept as he is--my stand vindicated--
now poorvi herself changed instead of arjun--

now i can safely say--arjun changed poorvi--not vice versa

---

p.s--arjun is quite happy in his house--in house baccha singh treated him as his future waaris--baccha singh always given more love to arjun than other two sons--and treated arjun as prince..
baccha don't have any confidence in other two sons--so exactly arjun dont have any reason to leave home..

Tia.0 thumbnail
Well, that sucks. Poorvi was the better person. If Arjun changed Poorvi, then that is bad for both characters.