Jamai Raja

Yash will be a friend to Roshni - Mohit Malhotra

pree8714 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Having won many hearts with his disarming smile and fresh acting skills, the young actor Mohit Malhotra will now be seen in Zee TV's popular primetime drama at 8 30 PM, Jamai Raja. After a six months leap, there will be a dramatic twist in the show where Roshni (Nia Sharma) will be seen moving to Bangkok. At this crucial juncture, the entry of Yash's (Mohit Malhotra) character will happen thus adding an interesting twist & intrigue to the love story of Siddhartha (Ravi Dubey) & Roshni.

Sid with his persistent efforts is running from pillar to post to find Roshni, who is deeply shattered after his real identity was revealed.  Like a true friend, Yash selflessly helps to overcome her distress and broken heart at Sid's deception!

Talking about his role, Mohit says, "I enact the role of Yash who is a highly successful, well educated, and a perfect gentleman. He is a stable, mature and nice guy who cares deeply for Roshni and helps her out in every possible way. I loved my character and considering it is a role in Jamai Raja - one of the most widely followed shows on television currently, I accepted the offer immediately. My character will play an integral part in Sid-Roshni love story as the audience will get to see many unexpected twists with my entry."

He adds, "I truly hope my character also gets as much love & praise as the other actors have received on the show since its launch."

The story now revolves around Siddhartha's (Ravi Dubey) and his wife Roshni (played by Nia Sharma) who is very upset with him after his real identity as a millionaire is revealed in a shocking turn of events. Unaware about Roshni's whereabouts, Sid is completely distraught and is trying every possible way to win her back.

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/releases/six-month-leap-features-mohit-malhotra-jamai-raja-150202

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

afghangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nice article.like the fact he is a friend of Roshni. Hope for a fresh start of JR and for Sidnis love story. 
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing...i can't wait for the track to unfold and his character is introduced
stephie34 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
well this sounds fascinating...cannot wait to see Yash...😊
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
nice article
thanks for sharing
Swalla thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Means he ll not fall for Ros!... nooo :/
skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: 220420

Means he ll not fall for Ros!... nooo :/

I guess he will fall for her eventually...
Siddhi_ thumbnail
Hmm, I dont mind if he falls for Roshni, its understandable lol but I hope he is a positive character and understands Roshni so to bring SidNi together. Thanks for the article
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Glad to know he is a +ve character. But it's so obvious that Yash will fall in love with Roshni at some point! I don't want a messy love triangle!

But  a warm welcome to Mohit :)

Thanks for sharing.