Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Software Symph 4--Walking to Ranthambore on 146 - Page 9

taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
You didn't use any emoticons...whats the reason ??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Love this one ! They are back sparring at work! Good going pal!!
Really enjoyed this!

I guess that will be it for the next 6 hours ?? Get your well deserved break/ rest.
Thanks a million for creating this!
πŸ‘
nividances thumbnail
How fitting...their personal status change has not at all affected their professional relationship. They will continue to remain at loggerheads on that front, or so it seems. I wonder how it will affect things at home once they are married. I am predicting large bills for moisturizer and aloe gel. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
I noted a point of concern: Ranjan lied to cover up for R&B? Am I understanding that correctly? Just want to make sure.

The last bit was perfect...everyone's respective reactions to the horoscopes matching. πŸ˜ƒ
Is II going to be grumpy about this like Appa now though? πŸ€”
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: blue5sky

Love this one ! They are back sparring at work! Good going pal!!
Really enjoyed this!

I guess that will be it for the next 6 hours ?? Get your well deserved break/ rest.
Thanks a million for creating this!
πŸ‘

Look forward to coming back not only to my family but also to another update.πŸ˜ƒ. One more substantial motivator to make my two-hour journey worth it.
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nividances

How fitting...their personal status change has not at all affected their professional relationship. They will continue to remain at loggerheads on that front, or so it seems. I wonder how it will affect things at home once they are married. I am predicting large bills for moisturizer and aloe gel. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

I noted a point of concern: Ranjan lied to cover up for R&B? Am I understanding that correctly? Just want to make sure.

The last bit was perfect...everyone's respective reactions to the horoscopes matching. πŸ˜ƒ
Is II going to be grumpy about this like Appa now though? πŸ€”

The problem with them is NEITHER is wrong

The solution, TransPro software MAY NOT be the BEST idea for ExcelsiorπŸ˜•, but the contract has been signed II has a job to do, and it wont get done if he keeps asking these uncomfortable yet correct questions

The solution may not be the best bur Ranjan gave the go ahead, R&B thinks its like a one size fits all product that has never been tried at any Indian car dealership before, YET SOLD to Excelsior and somehow being deployed using ridiculous system upgrades and patch after patch.

They could never run a business together, one of them would be dead before the first anniversary.
This is NOT a story about sex, or about emoshuns its about two incredibly intelligent, mentally strong individuals that will keep pulling the rope with all their might...
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Rofl
They are at loggerheads again!!
Awww.. How protective of him.. Born speech impaired 🀣
Shravu hanging upside down 🀣
Lmao 🀣
Ashu25 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

<div><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">The problem with them is NEITHER is wrong</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">The solution, TransPro software MAY NOT be the BEST idea for ExcelsiorπŸ˜•, but the contract has been signed II has a job to do, and it wont get done if he keeps asking these uncomfortable yet correct questions</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">The solution may not be the best bur Ranjan gave the go ahead, R&B thinks its like a one size fits all product that has never been tried at any Indian car dealership before, YET SOLD to Excelsior and somehow being deployed using ridiculous system upgrades and patch after patch.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">They could never run a business together, one of them would be dead before the first anniversary.</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">This is NOT a story about sex, or about emoshuns its about two incredibly intelligent, mentally strong individuals that will keep pulling the rope with all their might...</font>

Dead before their first anniversary?!?!   πŸ€£
SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Square Yards of Silence  -  lovely title to that chapter...kind of resonates..  and like how you have described R&B's  yard ... So II's got a task at hand to convert the  shed into a home...  from the looks of it with zilch help πŸ˜†

Payback - Perfect R&B style!  Keep it going!   

Ashu25 thumbnail
Appa here reminds of Prakash Raj from " Abhiyum Nanum" 🀣
Just happened to catch up on a scene. .where Trisha announces her wedding date.. His expressions 🀣
Orangen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have not been on this site for a really long time...
Gave up on the show! πŸ˜†

I trolled another FF writer and a very good friend and found you😳. There was so much to catch up and that felt daunting.

Checked with my friend  if she would recommend this.

She was effusive and I was surprised.

Now totally addicted. I do have a lot to catch up I just started reading last night ,and have not slept a wink πŸ˜‰!

Worked  in MMB Chennai for 2 years and lived with an Iyer family (as a pg) that is now as good as my own. You work took me right there!

My lethargy was because I do run scarred of FF's  that have an usual motif and a clique that replies keeping them up there. My friend's I read because I see her type them out not always  from the site. 

She too discovered you by chance.

And now we are hopelessly in love with your R&B and II. Her husband and kids are wondering why she's disappearing so often even when they are not  shovelling the snow!😳

Gruessen von Deutschland!

Always wanted to marry an Iyer like my friend did!

But I guess I will join the queue for your R&B. 

Actually a guy that intense who reads as much as he does would be a perfect fit!

Fantastik. πŸ‘

Edited by Orangen - 9 years ago