Software Symph 4--Walking to Ranthambore on 146 - Page 85

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Ashu
The walk wont happen tonight, if u read carefully u will notice THEY FOUGHT di

THEY FOUGHT
why will she go on a walk with him?
He has a 11:30 with Paris... he will go...
Walk will be some other day maybe next time she goes to Malcha Marg?
Kuch na kuch karte hain ruk ja

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ashu9

There I gave you one, now gimme an update, easily negotiable πŸ€£

Dude, it is cruel of you!!! You know I cant express..I cant write...I have each and every sentence written by you in my head but to put it to words, I lack the articulation sadly !!! 
I wont say I wont write, I will if it makes you write many many many updates just for us ardent readers πŸ€£
trust me I will write crap and you will never have an iota of idea as to what I exactly said or wanted to say , Like am writing right now πŸ€£πŸ€£

Don't say that Ashu, because I use you as my medium of expression. I ride on your shoulders...remember?😭
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Seriousreader

Don't say that Ashu, because I use you as my medium of expression. I ride on your shoulders...remember?😭

HHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Dont say that seriousreader πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†!!! I might have a panic attack now!🀣
Okay, for you, I shall try my best to articulate my thoughts and give a "near to FAIR" review for the next update πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ashu9

HHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Dont say that seriousreader πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†!!! I might have a panic attack now!🀣
Okay, for you, I shall try my best to articulate my thoughts and give a "near to FAIR" review for the next update πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

That's my girl! πŸ€—
monalisa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Wow'
Just amazing
And SCARY
I don't know what the future holds for these two.
Your last sentence has got me all scared and worried. I know we can't have the lovey dovey moments all the time. But man, I am very nervous now. 
I hope they stay alive till the wedding and not kill each other. πŸ˜†
Thank you SoSy and your consistent updates.
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

Ashu

The walk wont happen tonight, if u read carefully u will notice THEY FOUGHT di

THEY FOUGHT
why will she go on a walk with him?
He has a 11:30 with Paris... he will go...
Walk will be some other day maybe next time she goes to Malcha Marg?
Kuch na kuch karte hain ruk ja

Okay, lets save the best for some other day phir...
yes they fought, that's why I wanted them to make up to each other through a walk πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I wont be greedy this time, πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
It was 11.00 by the time Vandu came in and gave them the good news, I remember.
Appa , Thank god you agreed!!!!! This much is enough..The Batras and your elder daughter will pull off the marriage easily, with hiccups of course!!
Nisha, good you did not give him the slightest of chance to take her away to the registrar's office πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Vsoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Whoa! Their first fight as a "couple" was intense, well they both really have it in them to hurt each other "mercilessly" as you mentioned. Geez! Well I guess its an intense emotion, I totally understand that, intense love, intense hate, intense anger. You really show your intense emotions on people you love/care about! Lets just say they have a LOT to work on, and this is just the first step. I have to admit that the last few lines for II did scare me, I mean no matter how ferocious she is, she is very sensitive at the end of the day. I am extremely biased towards her, because I can connect with her more than I can connect with R&B, so I feel II has much more to deal with than R&B but that is my opinion! That is something you know, and for me to find out(hopefully soon)! πŸ˜† 
What I admire about this is that it is such a real relationship, its not OTT, too flowery or too sad/hurtful. Its just real which makes me happy. Its not all rainbows for couples or all gloomy clouds, its a mix of both! πŸ‘πŸΌ

I have exams coming up (ughh), but I had to give you my feedback! 
modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with Ashu. I'm not vocal like others here who are also more experienced and wise. But if that's your condition then here goes my contribution towards making this story move. I may not be as articulate but I've turned into a crazy obsessive insomniac with a serious attention deficit disorder after reading this story. I zone out anywhere and keep thinking  about these two. 
Coming to this part. It scared me. There was romance and flirting and blushing but there was a tension brewing inside inside my head as much as in D II with parallel scenes of the couple and the family. I feel so bad for appa.  At the moment I'm only worried about him. I just feel for him. There are times when I feel for r&b, especially when he talks about his mom, for II and for vandita.  But abhi all I'm worried about is appa
Nisha0604 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: modernfamily

I agree with Ashu. I'm not vocal like others here who are also more experienced and wise. But if that's your condition then here goes my contribution towards making this story move. I may not be as articulate but I've turned into a crazy obsessive insomniac with a serious attention deficit disorder after reading this story. I zone out anywhere and keep thinking  about these two. 

Coming to this part. It scared me. There was romance and flirting and blushing but there was a tension brewing inside inside my head as much as in D II with parallel scenes of the couple and the family. I feel so bad for appa.  At the moment I'm only worried about him. I just feel for him. There are times when I feel for r&b, especially when he talks about his mom, for II and for vandita.  But abhi all I'm worried about is appa

Are you kidding me?

U CUD SAY ANYTHING U ABS WANT Sudhi'
You are part of the 50+ that keep me going
I WRITE FOR YOU GUYSπŸ˜ƒ

I SHALL NEVER FORGET the  comment "Wonder how I missed this FF it reminds me of Arundhati Roy"

When you say SUCH things you dont have to be wordyπŸ˜ƒ
Nisha0604 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Vsoujanya

Whoa! Their first fight as a "couple" was intense, well they both really have it in them to hurt each other "mercilessly" as you mentioned. Geez! Well I guess its an intense emotion, I totally understand that, intense love, intense hate, intense anger. You really show your intense emotions on people you love/care about! Lets just say they have a LOT to work on, and this is just the first step. I have to admit that the last few lines for II did scare me, I mean no matter how ferocious she is, she is very sensitive at the end of the day. I am extremely biased towards her, because I can connect with her more than I can connect with R&B, so I feel II has much more to deal with than R&B but that is my opinion! That is something you know, and for me to find out(hopefully soon)! πŸ˜† 

What I admire about this is that it is such a real relationship, its not OTT, too flowery or too sad/hurtful. Its just real which makes me happy. Its not all rainbows for couples or all gloomy clouds, its a mix of both! πŸ‘πŸΌ

I have exams coming up (ughh), but I had to give you my feedback! 

Thank you so so much for writing despite being so busy with studies

Just like reading the chapter gives you a high READING REVIEWS gives ME MANYπŸ˜›