Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
The more you reveal through your storyline, that much more remains to be unraveled!
And boy! It gets better and better. Am yet to see what BEST is like!
Edited by Seriousreader - 9 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Am ready...I need to go plan my outfit now.
these two are adorable!!!!
I love them to bits, that man is such a...

ts your misfortune that u feel aroused like the first woman on earth.. peace when he lays on you, you feel this tranquility when 
he talks in that soft soothing voice.. he calms you like no other... angers you like no other... 
frustrates you like no other, riles you like no other torments you like no other
And that Ishita Iyer, will be your greatest catastrophe and the greatest windfall
I SO LOVE THIS SENTENCE
That is what he has been doing to any of us here!!!!!!Since months...
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: modernfamily

Marriage conversation with parents. Tell me about it. I dread it everytime I go back home. They try to make a point subtly scared I might flare up.  That's exactly what happensπŸ˜†. I could relate to this story at the point when amma appa are making a case for srikanth

They did try to tell me once I was of marriageable age..I cut them short saying NOT NOW.
They started again this year, with bits and pieces of information of how some wealthy man married off his daughter to a poor guy, how a colleague is getting his " service wallah beta to a service wali bahu " etc.
I know I will be married off this year or the next, but rest assured, I shall make my man read this tale and transform him to RB from whoever he is πŸ€£
nividances thumbnail
This:
They will mercilessly hurt each other... draw blood and then curl up and cuddle or make love

and this
And that Ishita Iyer, will be your greatest catastrophe and the greatest windfall
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

That last chapter read like a mixture of prose and poetry. It was weaved together in the flawless way that only you can manage to do. I know that you have been compared many times to a variety of different (very famous) authors but I think you are selling yourself short by doing so...you are in your own category of talent. Truly. 
Ashu25 thumbnail
"Want to go down and take a walk with me?" he asked
"Abhi?" she asked, "saree mein?'
Dude, I was expecting they will go the moment he asked her and she said it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Then they started fighting out of the blue, phir Vandu aagayi...They gave each other a cold shoulder..And then,
I paused at the door, and then returned to her closet, pulled out a navy velour pant and a pink skinny tee and searched for the navy hoodie...
thsi gave me hope they would be going out anytime now!!!!!!
Nisha I actually made a post where I wanted to see them go for a walk..lol..
This post has my spirits running high ab...Cant wait !!!
Next eppo ???
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nividances

This:
They will mercilessly hurt each other... draw blood and then curl up and cuddle or make love

and this
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

That last chapter read like a mixture of prose and poetry. It was weaved together in the flawless way that only you can manage to do. I know that you have been compared many times to a variety of different (very famous) authors but I think you are selling yourself short by doing so...you are in your own category of talent. Truly. 

THANKS SO MUCH Nivi😳

I LOVE REVIEWS
I LOVE PEOPLE THAT PAY ATTENTION TO EVERY WORD I WRITE

I KNOW YOU DO!πŸ˜ƒ

I am blessed to have your readership, at the risk of sounding like a Christian Evangelist (no offence to many friends I have) You NEVER miss anything... I put a lot of thought into it every chapter. THANKS FOR MAKING IT WORTH MY WHILE😳
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ashu
Like Anu suggested Until every person gives me a review of what they loved and what they liked about every chapter I aint movingπŸ˜ƒ

Like reading the chapters is YOUR treat, reading reviews is MINEπŸ˜†

Mujhe ek paragraph treat chahiye mere SABHI faithfuls seπŸ˜›

Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nividances

This:

and this
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Nivi!! So rightly said...
The highlighted part, I majorly agree with!!! I know Nisha how it feels when you are compared to stalwarts. But woman, do you even realize, what magic you create when you write?  How your words weave into my mind like am draping a woolly soft velvety shawl on a breezy cold evening!
Poetic me, Nah🀣
Okay, what I want to tell you Nisha is that, you are  an exceptional writer! I love everything about what you write, be it your comments, your updates, everything!
I have to confess, I started reading your update and really got attracted to books.I had asked my friends to suggest me books and I STARTED READING BECAUSE OF YOU. 
You have an exceptional style of writing, its simple, crisp, easily digestible. I do no understand ornate words or sentences. This easy writing is what attracted me to more reading.I am now reading and it is giving me a high..all thanks to you!!!
Ashu25 thumbnail
There I gave you one, now gimme an update, easily negotiable πŸ€£
Dude, it is cruel of you!!! You know I cant express..I cant write...I have each and every sentence written by you in my head but to put it to words, I lack the articulation sadly !!! 
I wont say I wont write, I will if it makes you write many many many updates just for us ardent readers πŸ€£
trust me I will write crap and you will never have an iota of idea as to what I exactly said or wanted to say , Like am writing right now πŸ€£πŸ€£
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anu, paavi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...you are so dead...
come out from wherever you are hiding right now !!!
See now I am made to write paras and paras because of you...
I will try , it is such a test for me !!!!!!!
It sure will help me succeed in exams πŸ€£