Users

Frequent Posters

Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: ashu9

NISHA, I AM TAKING THIS GUY HOME!!!!!
This is THE GUY I want!!!!

Ashu! If you are still suggesting that my teenage daughter join the forum, THINK AGAIN! ๐Ÿ˜‰
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Seriousreader

Ashu! If you are still suggesting that my teenage daughter join the forum, THINK AGAIN! ๐Ÿ˜‰

She might give you a run for your money
modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I have more in common with this guy than II. When I found out that he reads I checked off one thing on my check list. I want a crazy book lover with similar tastes in books. 
He drinks a lot of water. Why do I find it Sexy? I have no clue. 
I wish I was as pretty and witty as II to stand a chance in front of an r&b type guy, if he exists. 
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Seriois reader, No... Let her be ๐Ÿคฃ
I dont want competition. This guy is a con. He might scurry away unnoticed with anyone. Shit!!! What have I gotten into???
M so obessessed with hi, ki I only talk abt him when it comes to this tale here on the thread or outside, with my friends..
Nisha.. Suggest me how I should get him and keep him๐Ÿคฃ
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: modernfamily

I have more in common with this guy than II. When I found out that he reads I checked off one thing on my check list. I want a crazy book lover with similar tastes in books.

He drinks a lot of water. Why do I find it Sexy? I have no clue.
I wish I was as pretty and witty as II to stand a chance in front of an r&b type guy, if he exists.

Modern, I basically do not have a to do list or a check list for my would be man.. But afer seeing what this guy is, I sure made up my mind to have one or create one right away!!!
I love evrything about this guy. He is just so perfect and REAL!!!
WATER.. I KNOW... SEXXXYYY!!!
I am going to tell my parents next time they talk to me about marriage.. M sure they will not say no ๐Ÿ˜†
monalisa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: blue5sky

Awesome Nisha as always!

Now that everything there in the update has been discussed threadbare I guess there is nothing for me to do other than repeat๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

One thing that gets me though..the much abused, tucked in, mysterious note.

It was there safe in her locker, it was there when she let him get engaged to her it is also there in her bra when she does not know how the evening to play out and when is restless..
What is in it my friend...keeps me up at night really ๐Ÿ˜‰.

R&B wrote that note when he came to her house the first time to kinda sorta apologize to her.
He had wrote " I want to make love to you." in French.
modernfamily thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashu9

Modern, I basically do not have a to do list or a check list for my would be man.. But afer seeing what this guy is, I sure made up my mind to have one or create one right away!!!
I love evrything about this guy. He is just so perfect and REAL!!!
WATER.. I KNOW... SEXXXYYY!!!
I am going to tell my parents next time they talk to me about marriage.. M sure they will not say no ๐Ÿ˜†

Marriage conversation with parents. Tell me about it. I dread it everytime I go back home. They try to make a point subtly scared I might flare up.  That's exactly what happens๐Ÿ˜†. I could relate to this story at the point when amma appa are making a case for srikanth
Edited by modernfamily - 9 years ago
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
as always brilliant nisha...every line was just pure gold...R&B kitna pareshan karta bichari ko...will u sing for me everyday??..
the whole "ladki dekhna" is just getting better... but ha for appa its tough...facing the reality that he can't match bhallas in term of money...i don't know how II will survive in malcha marg...life there is just so different...

btwn the last part where she gets him water without him asking.. awww that was just brilliant.. knowing your partner needs without them saying...just so amazing...
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
"Likewise"

"Can I use your charger?" he asked politely

She smiled "umm ya" she said nodding, he returned the glass to her "U shud take it back to the sink da"
"Since u are going that way" he muttered

She turned and left to bring her charger

Sam's BFF got ready to leave so did Tanmay's cousin...

Appa: This has never happened in our family before

Ranjan: she will be our first Iyer bahu also
Appa looked at him shocked
Ranjan:Yes Mr Iyer despite what ... u... ermmm... people may believe, most kids have married within caste, IF they have married... Manya's new boyfriend is from MP
Appa squirmed
Ranjan:She met him on the plane to India... they seem to like to each other

Appa was not happy

Sam:Uncle Papa yeh kehne ki koshish kar rahe hain... we are very happy Ishita is going to be part of our family

Ranjan:Yes yes.. samyukta is right

Athai: enna solra? (What did he say)
Amma: Ava happy solra
Athai: nambathu kozhandai enna kammiya (our child is is exceptional )
Amma smiled
Appa stared at Athai... and wondered if he will ever hear Iyer Tamil at ishita's sasural, his belly churned...

Appa: she doesnt cook Punjabi food, she doesnt eat meat or drink alcohol
Sam:Uncle hamey is se koi problem nahi hai... us din bhi maine kaha... we just want her...
Appa:I cannot..(swallowing) I cannot... Mr Bhalla... match
Ranjan was shocked "I am sorry Mr Iyer we love Ishita we wanted her to know how much she is loved
Sam:Uncle maine pick kiya woh set, whatever R&B has is hers, he never gave her any gifts, we wanted her to be greeted with a gift
Amma squirmed
Appa:Too expensive... I am a principled man... such expensive gift my daughter is getting?
Sam felt terrible

Appa:Iyers you know have a lot of pride... and self respect and principles, we dont have money... no... not money
Ranjan listened deeply...
Ranjan: When she becomes our daughter in law, everything Bhalla will be hers as well
Appa:That is not right to say sucha a sweeping statement
Amma squirmed

Bala approached them sensing tension
He looked for Bala found II walking out of her room "Akka anga irukala?"
II nodded smiling, "with Padma Manni..."

Bala sprinted over "Hey nee toongade, I am taking Amma Appa home," he eye signalled
Vandu understood... the kids slept in Amma Appa's room, Bala picked up his, Padma picked hers up, Sridhar started the car, he left with his parents
Bala left with his...
After saying good byes...
Vandu though tired... sat down

II took his phone and charged it on her chest of drawer

"I have a call at 11:30 II" he said softly
"Theek"
"Want to go down and take a walk with me?" he asked
"Abhi?" she asked, "saree mein?'
"If u can make love in a saree, u can take a walk"
PIG!!
"I didnt make love in a saree... it got stripped off" she accused huskily
"Or... we could stand here and argue" he said
"Its 11 Appa wont let me... Moti Bagh Road is not safe" II complained
"We could walk on Malcha Marg" cleverly wording his words
"Tumhaare?" she asked
He looked and didnt respond... "his and hers" "Hers will always be D II"
His texts kept flowing in and a couple calls...
"Do People call u all night?"
"If I say no will it make u happy"
"Depends on if the happiness is based on a lie"
"If I say yes I get calls at night"
She just stared at him...
"Spend a night to find out" he coaxed
"I was hoping u will power it off" (as u made love to me)
"Ummm"
"Nahi mat kaho mujhe maloom hai" somber
"II"
they both didnt say a word, just stood by the chest...
There was a intense sexual need under the surface, like a gift wrap cracking open at places...
Taped back together after every meeting... sooner or later, one person will land up at the other's house
"I dont snore" ("does that help?" kinda tone) he said
"If u slept by me I would know that" II complained..(instead of taking calls all night long). gently touching a button on his collar
He reached and touched the first hook on her blouse...
She gently let her index finger slide between two buttons, undid both... encountered a sparkling white vest, she pressed her finger on his chest to feel "Are u real?"
"Do u only exist in my rabid sexual fantasy" kind of test
He inhaled sharply at her innocent attempt to arouse him... she wasnt looking elsewhere otherwise she could have SEEN how aroused he was

He inserted two fingers and went for her lace... she gasped... weakly...
She pulled her hand off, his fingers stayed, she hid it gently with her pallu.. letting it stray, under the hood.. when she heard foot falls
"YES U CAN LEAVE THE FINGERS IN THERE, ITS A GOOD HIDING SPOT"

His half smile came on at that quick protective gesture..

Vandu: Uncle Appa is struggling to come to terms with this (honest)
Sam: thanks Vandita...
Vandu:sure... maine aapko is liye text kiya kyon ki Appa is struggling to reconcile to this fact...
Appa leaned back on the wall
Ranjan:Aap MUJHSE jo guarantee maangenge main aapko de sakta hoon
Appa:No no. no no nothing like that is required (vehemently)
Sam:Uncle Ma nahi hai ab, hamey to Ishita chahiye us ghar ke liye... (smiling as her eyes filled up
Amma: Hamare bahut rishtedaar hain beta, I have two brothers, he has two sisters two brothers...
Ranjan:I know Mr Iyer told me
Sam:they WANT to get married... unki shakal dekhkar lagta hai woh ek doosre ke bina nahi reh paayenge
Appa HATED the fact that such an embarrasing thing was being said about his daughter...

"Your fingers are longer than a woman's" she gasped clutching his wrist on her chest
"Not long enough" he said looking at her with smoldering eyes fighting their release from under the covers, straying to find her peak
"II I (HAVE TO GO) he let out a loong harsh breath..SHE KNEW EVERY EXPRESSION OF HIS?
OR HIS PASSIONATE ONES?
She moved away from him. stumbling... stepping back... she could have done that easily... she let him fool around moments ago... now? no longer
Her breath still ragged... but somber
"If they cant decide on a date, do u want to get married Sunday next week?" he asked
He had had a dozen partners... he had NO experience WAITING this was frustrating the hell out of him.
"If u werent marrying me, u would have gone to bed a long ago?" she asked
He stared... "10 minutes before I have to go u push my buttons?"
She leaned on the window... "No just stating a fact" she said SHE CAN NEVER SHUT UP WHEN ANGRY OR WHEN HAPPY SHE HAS TO SAY MORE THAN NECESSARY
HER VAI/MOUTH WILL CAUSE THE MOST PROBLEMS IN HER MARRIAGE
HIS COMPULSIVE OBSESSIVE QUIETNESS WILL CAUSE THE MOST DAMAGE
Both were frustrated that family was going around in circles unable to decide a wedding date... they HAVE TO TAKE IT OUT ON EACH OTHER COZ THATS HOW THEY ARE

"With the pathetic experience I have in bed, it would have been more like a ONE and a half a night stand"
He put his hands in his pockets
His phone rang...it was a French area code,she rotated her ring nervously...
She could see the mercury rise... RAPIDLY... O-100C
Only in his eyes... not in his expressions not in his action, not in his words...
Like their fights at the office... they could kill each other... they made each other so mad
They could be aroused a second after an orgasm... thats how much they wanted each other..
"The shortest (affair) has been a month and 4 days" he said softly blistering 
"Oh" "Ummm" she began
"Enough II" he said... her eyes big innocent and moist... sad at discovering he remembered every sexual encounter in such detail
"Well SHE provoked me" he thought angrily
"U could have set a new record wih me" she said NOT THE ONE TO GIVE UP ON A FIGHT... NO... HOW CAN SHE?
.. swallowing the lump in her throat...

"Tum DONO KIDHAR HO?' Vandu's cheery voice interrupted WW4? 5?
He didnt do ANYTHING dramatic, like Appa would, slam doors, not eat dinner.. sulk, shout... misbehave...
yank power cords, throw plates in the sink... etc

Vandu:tum dono YAHA ho?'
R&B smiled fully "Hey Vandita, is Bala back?"

"Kyon? MUJHSE baat nahi karogey?'
He reached and gave her a hug "Always"

II looked at R&B... she was ready to claw his eyes out and him too but both put on their best behavior in front of Akka after their FIRST fight as a "couple"
at her mayka BEFORE the wedding

"Itna privately kya baatein karte ho dono?" Vandu giggled
R&B "about how far the office is from home in Paris"

II"Akka I am hungry"

"So Vandita do we have a date?" he asked
II didnt turn to look at him, he leaned on one of her posts on the bed... arms across his chest... like HE HAD HAD IT...
IF THEY HADNT DECIDED ON A DATE HE WAS JUST GOING TO TAKE HER HOME RIGHT NOW
I MIGHT MAKE LOVE TO HER AND KILL HER BUT NEVERTHELESS SHE GOES HOME WITH ME tone

Vandu:Ishita did u hear? He is so cute...
II paused at the door, and then returned to her closet, pulled out a navy velour pant and a pink skinny tee and searched for the navy hoodie...
Vandu:Aagar jawab doon to mujhe kya milega?
R&B: whatever u want
Vandu: A dinner at your place?
R&B shrugged carelessly "Sure. Thats it?"

"TUM BANAOGEY KHAANA ALL VEG"
He nodded sincerely

They both were extremely aware of each other... it was like an addiction... to somehow go back and fight... slug out that topic of
HIS biological needs and how his impulses until age 30 will forever chase her...
And that would be only scratching the surface of many many such problems they may go on to have
Individual insecurities... collective insecurities... career aspirations, need to be parents... 
or the lack of it..Appa will loom large over his head, Ranjan will over BOTH
They wont have regular run of the mill problems... like Bala or Vandita like joint family, annoying deaf Athai... 
lack of money by the 25th of the month, or how to pay for a big surgery for Bala's Dad etc...

They will mercilessly hurt each other... draw blood and then curl up and cuddle or make love

II walked to the bathroom right under his nose...

Vandu: ready ho jao dono DRUM ROLL PLEASEEE
R&B tapped like he had taken lessons... his beat rhythmic and synchronized on the post he held...
"Its March 8th Sunday" Vandu squealed louddd "Congrats R&B" "Welcome to the family," she giggled squeezing him tight

Rakshasan responded characteristically in ONE WORD "LIKEWISE" , he said as he hugged Vandu warmly and looked at his future wife... she stood there and blushed a glorious red, her mouth going dry

Its your misfortune that u feel aroused like the first woman on earth.. peace when he lays on you, you feel this tranquility when 
he talks in that soft soothing voice.. he calms you like no other... angers you like no other... 
frustrates you like no other, riles you like no other torments you like no other
And that Ishita Iyer, will be your greatest catastrophe and the greatest windfall

modernfamily thumbnail
This was a prophetic post from the author. And This prophesy scares me