Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Ranu1234

just getting caught up post feeding the kids and life ..oh my god so well put i do all the following :-)

Anu
I am going to ride on your coat tails... I WANTED to comment on this one

Spectacular!! Sunshine. MAZA AA GAYA PADHKAR I will add this to the best compliments page

THANKS FOR BEING SUCH A  DEVOUT FAN. Couldnt have asked for a better group of readers... even if I went HAND PICKING themπŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
finally caught up
the thing that stood for me is Appa feeling bad 😭😭😭. I think there is something wrong with me i go Ranjan Ranjan and now all of a sudden I am all Appa .. so sad  u get all this jewellery for ur daughter and if the inlaws give a  platinum set what to do ..😭
will be really interesting to see how this plays out.
even i feel that II is actually unable to think straight when he is around..he leads she follows only in her workplace in her territory she fights like crazy with him otherwise total gone case.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
him asking about pills is kind of so husband wifey 😳 and laying grounds for super jhagda. you are laying them well Nisha πŸ‘.
you ended it so well with Sam letting go and eventually after months i am sure appa will let go too.

and loved yours and KG connect to RimJhim ..its one of my fav songs too.
The thing that connects me and my husband most is
Tumse milke aisa laga tumse milke armaan hue pure dil ke .. from Parinda

more on that another day ..

chalo going to bed early today GN all !

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Such an ecstatic update early in the morning!!!
Loved all the teasing and cowing.. Hahahahha.. These sisters I tell you !!!
When the devil torments, you have to hold your breath and have no choice to say no to anything.
Why is he asking her for a kid? Done with her tantrums in like two months? 🀣
I can see Appa's insecurity loud and clear!!! It is real.. People will talk.
Mihir is so cute πŸ˜†
I so wanted II lasya RB interaction.. Koi nahi...
And the last scene... I HAVE NO WORDS TO EXPRESS!!!
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: modernfamily

Res

Thanks a ton

Unres
I will begin with a question and not a quote
"II" he whispered something in her ear "U are insane" she said sternly...
WHAT DID HE SAY NISHA? I'm very curious to know

You're making me wanna rethink about my decision to never marry. You shouldn't make such strong decisions at a young ageπŸ˜‰. But at the same time it affirms and reinstates my belief that marriage distances you from the people you've loved all your lives. How can that one make you oblivious or rather ignorant of your parents'feelings. This is not fair.
The last scene was so cute and I felt like I was watching a scene from an old Hindi film.

I do air similar doubts about marriage!!! M sure the married folk will come up with ssurances..
Oh yes, what DID HE SAY?????
Ashu25 thumbnail
Doubt, Does RB not use perfume or deo? Does he use only that one brand of after shave, smelling citrusy and woodsy? Does he WORK OUT ? Is he brand conscious? Does he go to the spas to get facials and mani n pedi done? I pretty dont like men at salons except if they are having a hair cut. He loves kids, doesnt he ? It is earlier mentioned he is on every social networking site possible, does it mean he keeps texting friends?Does he take calls apart from work, II and her family ?
I LOVE WATER... WE MATCH 🀣Edited by ashu9 - 9 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: modernfamily

Res

Thanks a ton

Unres
I will begin with a question and not a quote
"II" he whispered something in her ear "U are insane" she said sternly...
WHAT DID HE SAY NISHA? I'm very curious to know

You're making me wanna rethink about my decision to never marry. You shouldn't make such strong decisions at a young ageπŸ˜‰. But at the same time it affirms and reinstates my belief that marriage distances you from the people you've loved all your lives. How can that one make you oblivious or rather ignorant of your parents'feelings. This is not fair. 
The last scene was so cute and I felt like I was watching a scene from an old Hindi film. 

THAT will be revealed later when she fantasizes about him as usualπŸ˜ƒ

Yes it OBLITERATES EVERYTHING, enough so that you have a FRENZIED need to be with this person ALL the time... for some the feeling lasts months, years, ... once you get married to the person it takes a while to flush itself out of the system, the rush u know... I am strictly speaking for arranged marriages NOT for "I think I love him I will do as I please because I am modern and India is SO modern"

Its a heady mixture of something... u know... not sure what... u still love your parents but NEVER want to go back to live in that house again...

U continue to care for your parents all your life but SOMETHING CHANGES yaar...
Even if u dont have sex every night like romance novels suggest, u still dont want to leave hubs or the kids... hafta at parents and you start thinking about random things about YOUR own house, like "Oh! the light bulbs in the garage needed replacing, I need to go get some when I return" type STUPID Things
THEN U KNOW U VE CHANGED

blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Awesome Nisha as always!
Now that everything there in the update has been discussed threadbare I guess there is nothing for me to do other than repeatπŸ˜ƒ.

One thing that gets me though..the much abused, tucked in, mysterious note.

It was there safe in her locker, it was there when she let him get engaged to her it is also there in her bra when she does not know how the evening to play out and when is restless..
What is in it my friend...keeps me up at night really πŸ˜‰.
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">THAT will be revealed later when she fantasizes about him as usualπŸ˜ƒ</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Yes it OBLITERATES EVERYTHING, enough so that you have a FRENZIED need to be with this person ALL the time... for some the feeling lasts months, years, ... once you get married to the person it takes a while to flush itself out of the system, the rush u know... I am strictly speaking for arranged marriages NOT for "I think I love him I will do as I please because I am modern and India is SO modern"</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Its a heady mixture of something... u know... not sure what... u still love your parents but NEVER want to go back to live in that house again...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">U continue to care for your parents all your life but SOMETHING CHANGES yaar...</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Even if u dont have sex every night like romance novels suggest, u still dont want to leave hubs or the kids... hafta at parents and you start thinking about random things about YOUR own house, like "Oh! the light bulbs in the garage needed replacing, I need to go get some when I return" type STUPID Things</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">THEN U KNOW U VE CHANGED</font>

Samajh aa gaya... So life does change after marriage... You do care foe your parents and your bear and dear ones but only after you look after your hubby and kids.
Okay.. I shut my mouth now..
Next eppo???
And please clear my silly useless doubts πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashu9

Doubt, Does RB not use perfume or deo? Does he use only that one brand of after shave, smelling citrusy and woodsy? Does he WORK OUT ? Is he brand conscious? Does he go to the spas to get facials and mani n pedi done? I pretty dont like men at salons except if they are having a hair cut. He loves kids, doesnt he ? It is earlier mentioned he is on every social networking site possible, does it mean he keeps texting friends?Does he take calls apart from work, II and her family ?
I LOVE WATER... WE MATCH 🀣

NO HE DOES NOT WORK OUT
He doesnt go to a male salons except to get hair cuts, NO he doesnt get facials no nails no pedicure NO LOTIONS, he is a BACKPACKER AND A venture capitalist... AMBITIOUS and successful... NOT a Hrithik Roshan type NOOO

NONE in Bollywood sorry...

He is NOT a wannabe Bollywood actor  or a closet trans gender or gay or bordering on beep sorry...πŸ˜†

One thing he cares least about is to be seen or heard or his appearance

No he doesnt have socialmediaphobia...he probably has 50 ppl on FB max...no he is not brand conscious, he probably shops at North Face and REI and J Crew type stores

He is NOT larger than life, he is NOT an exhibitionist... he is not flashy, he doesnt yell, he doesnt talk loudly... he tries to be as anonymous as can be... 5 people know him the best may be MAX?

Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">NO HE DOES NOT WORK OUT</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">He doesnt go to a male salons except to get hair cuts, NO he doesnt get facials no nails no pedicure NO LOTIONS, he is a BACKPACKER AND A venture capitalist... AMBITIOUS and successful... NOT a Hrithik Roshan type NOOO</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">NONE in Bollywood sorry...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">He is NOT a wannabe Bollywood actor or a closet trans gender or gay or bordering on beep sorry...πŸ˜†</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">One thing he cares least about is to be seen or heard or his appearance</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">No he doesnt have socialmediaphobia...he probably has 50 ppl on FB max...no he is not brand conscious, he probably shops at North Face and REI and J Crew type stores</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">He is NOT larger than life, he is NOT an exhibitionist... he is not flashy, he doesnt yell, he doesnt talk loudly... he tries to be as anonymous as can be... 5 people know him the best may be MAX?</font>

NISHA, I AM TAKING THIS GUY HOME!!!!!
This is THE GUY I want!!!!