Software Symph 4--Walking to Ranthambore on 146 - Page 70

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by nividances

Res
Nisha the last two parts were just amazing!
Will add more later this evening.

*Edit*
Two chapters, both touched my heart. 

For Ranjan:
He is such a loving father-in-law. He's already accepted II as his bahu and as a part of the house.
"Aap aao ghar par fatafat to raunaq laute betaji" This was just Heart.
More than ever before I want him to be innocent in that entire scandal. I just can't imagine this man betraying his wife and having an affair (even during a momentary lapse of judgement, I can't imagine it).

For Appa:
"A father is always making his baby into a little woman. And when she is a woman he [wants to] turn her back again." - Enid Bagnold
He just can't (more like doesn't want to) wrap his head or heart around the fact that his little girl is completely, madly, head-over-heels in love with a boy (a Punjabi one with multiple colorful experiences at that). He loves his daughter and is so proud of her for growing up into the successful woman that she is, but on the other hand, he hates that she is drifting away from him. Appa wants II to get married and settled as the woman she is, but simultaneously he wants her to remain that girl who would discuss the morning newspaper with him. A tug of war that must occur in the heart of every daughter's father. Beautifully written Nisha. Clap
OMG!! Such a fabulous quoteCry Feels like it was written for Mr Iyer nahi?Cry
SO APT!!

Thanks so so much Nivi for attributing this beautiful string of words to this story. My story is as precious as each one of your thoughts...

Mr Iyer wants her to be happy, he sees it will happen only with R&B...Embarrassed everyone is eager for his opinion
Ranjan too sees that... though nobody ever asks him for his opinionCry

Two men such different positions in life
Awesome! Just one more this morning ...please Nisha just one more!
II is thatchi mammu? Is this the SoSy pages I am reading?? Seriously , no kidding, N
She is molaga bajji( Mirchi bajjiya, mirch pakora ) EmbarrassedEdited by kg1404 - 6 years ago

yippee!!  so the stage is set!!!  Another Friday trailer to a weekend blockbuster... (okay my friday here)

Feminists ...  little do they know our desi ways!  Bring it on Nisha

So R&B with family et all to  "see"  the girl! ROFLROFL

PS: know what, your updates run my mood at work... I have a grin pasted on my face as I'm typing this out... and my bally' equivalent here asks " kya baat hai? itna khushi khushi you are logging defects LOL"       ya ya i'm reviewing  a super buggy s/w we've rolled out 

Originally posted by kg1404

II is thatchi mammu? Is this the SoSy pages I am reading?? Seriously , no kidding, N
She is molaga bajji( Mirchi bajjiya, mirch pakora ) Embarrassed

ROFL
Originally posted by kg1404

She is molaga bajji( Mirchi bajjiya, mirch pakora ) Embarrassed

DONE KG
DONE
MOLAGA BAJJI IT IS

YESSS
I wake up to such an awesome update... Full thriller kinds now!!!
The stage is set... People are coming to "ladki dekho"our II... Kya hone wala hai?!?!?!?
Jaldi update karooo
Originally posted by adlin1784

Originally posted by ashu9

Originally posted by adlin1784

Today at work I was smiling like a crazy person when I saw a file from KPMGEmbarrassed. Then in the afternoon I was again smiling all by myself when I saw in a file an adress "rue Claude Monet" (that means "Claude Monet street".Silly I am French and completely crazy about this story. Sometimes while working I am thinking about what happened and what might happen in R&B and II's life.Wink
(For now I am late in reading. I have just read the first post in this threadCry. Hopefully weekend is here and I hope I can catch all parts.)

Welcome on the thread adlin!! Hope you have a great time reading this beautifully written tale...
Looking forward to interacting with you!!

Hello ashu

I m not really new (despite the number of my post). I am just a silent reader. And I am THE Algerian reader (since Nisha said I am the only one)Dancing.
But thank you for your welcome. (Sorry if my post has some mistakes, English is not my language)

Oh yeah, right!! Nisha did mention about her in one of her comments... Good to see you Smile .No ya, your English is absolutely fine Smile .Hope you are find our thread amusing and having a good time Tongue .Keep interacting with this frenzied lot.. M sure you will find it great and wont be a silent reader anymore Tongue