Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This was one part where I had a silly grin plastered on my face throughout, which I realized when my hubby looked at me wierdly! πŸ˜†
R&B , the mischeivious brat,the way he is pulling II' leg. I can literally imagine II in Red esp, her face turning crimson with fury as her prince charming is playing his game.Loved her retorts too. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Super Nisha.You have started buiding the "kalyanam" atmosphere with all the teasing, joking and banter among the "Paiyan" and "Ponnu" sides. LOVING IT! πŸ‘
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hahahahahahha! This part has GOT TO be the naughtiest and happiest one! I loveeed it. I can only imagine now hoe amazing the updates will be.

i am a sucker for weddings. ESPECIALLY big fat indian ones. I have never been to south indian ones but i know and have heard they are beautiful. I saw one on movie 2 states. Stunning.

But my true weakness is a punjabi wedding. Born and brought up in Delhi completely, i am in love with that place and everything that comes with it.

I cannot wait for this wedding to start ;)
janani_divan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG Nisha di ...loved the update. when I'm reading this update, I'm totally blushing...πŸ˜›I'M experienced the same situation in my sis marriage.In love cum arrange marriage esahe hotha hai.i really want to πŸ€—u. Thank u so much for reminiscing my sweet memories by your update.
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I am one of those feminists you know! I wish the 'Ladki Dekho Business' were like that you wrote in real life! I wish that it'd be after the couple were in love and both the families knew the bride and the groom and it was just out of fun! No judging, no making the girl feel inferior, just fun! I wish!

P.S. It was so funny, I had to gag myself!
Edited by Wings-of-Fire - 9 years ago
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Oh wow!!!!! ok looong comment this one is going to be πŸ˜†
i slept by 10:50 EST yesterday nite , then got up at 1:45 am and read and couldnt go back to sleep went back and then reread at 6:00 and am writing this before the kids get up to go to school .. I want to write it before you get up :)

When you said disguise/ feminists I really thought it was going to be typical but what was I thinking... it was typical with the R&B & II twist .. OMG so cute so cute so perfect ..loss of words..

Sitting in the dhurri or getting 20 people just land up on a days notice happens only in India .
But for amma/appa everyone knows their chemistry only Ranjan has seen the fights ..now hopefully everyone will get how he speaks less and can be the most romantic cute (impossible to find πŸ˜†) guy there ever is.

Appa was so decent to get Raman in , Sam and Vandu enjoying the Bils playing their role..everyone was in character like balas dad was great but you know wonder how he would have reacted with Bala ..so now I am a BIIIG Appa shipper πŸ˜† almost want to sing -
koi pathar se na maro mere appa ko πŸ˜†

And of course II is going to google Lithuanian and Portugese cooking and cook for him and he is going to insist on sewing her blouse while she is wearing it 😳
i felt i was like this furniture in D II listening to everything observing everything such a vivid description with so less Nisha..

Oh and the icing on the cake his asking if she knows how to sing πŸ˜† appa will now know he is THE RAKSHASAN and will now know his daughter has found a match..
make her sing a nice semi classical latha /asha i feel either it will be along- mana mohana bade jhoothe 😳 or nigahen milane ko jee chahatha hai i can think of more too ...

every feminist will now want this kind of ponnu parkarthu i was one of them i refused to wear saree , i refused to serve food , i only agreed to talk .. i think in this situation they have agreed so this whole thing is really cute so much cute that I am going to do it for my daughter(post us being sure its for real of course )..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

oh and Lasya Batra needs to make her presence felt 😳😳😳..
Thanks a LOOOT * infinity for this work

Edited by Ranu1234 - 9 years ago
deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Yep yep Lasya is the most important member.. I want her to go into R&B's arms.. She loves her mama the most na
SA1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Nisha..your R&B is slow poison..killing me inch by inch! But jokes apart, I find traces of 3 characters from my all time fav classic Atlas Shrugged in R&B..Francisco for his playfulness and pranks, Rearden for his brooding nature ,raw sex appeal and strong ethics both in business and personal relationships and finally John Galt for his sheer ingenuity..! R&B is all 3 rolled up into one.
Needless to say great work on the latest chapter! 
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ranu1234

Oh wow!!!!! ok looong comment this one is going to be πŸ˜†
i slept by 10:50 EST yesterday nite , then got up at 1:45 am and read and couldnt go back to sleep went back and then reread at 6:00 and am writing this before the kids get up to go to school .. I want to write it before you get up :)

When you said disguise/ feminists I really thought it was going to be typical but what was I thinking... it was typical with the R&B & II twist .. OMG so cute so cute so perfect ..loss of words..

Sitting in the dhurri or getting 20 people just land up on a days notice happens only in India .
But for amma/appa everyone knows their chemistry only Ranjan has seen the fights ..now hopefully everyone will get how he speaks less and can be the most romantic cute (impossible to find πŸ˜†) guy there ever is.

Appa was so decent to get Raman in , Sam and Vandu enjoying the Bils playing their role..everyone was in character like balas dad was great but you know wonder how he would have reacted with Bala ..so now I am a BIIIG Appa shipper πŸ˜† almost want to sing -
koi pathar se na maro mere appa ko πŸ˜†

And of course II is going to google Lithuanian and Portugese cooking and cook for him and he is going to insist on sewing her blouse while she is wearing it 😳
i felt i was like this furniture in D II listening to everything observing everything such a vivid description with so less Nisha..

Oh and the icing on the cake his asking if she knows how to sing πŸ˜† appa will now know he is THE RAKSHASAN and will now know his daughter has found a match..
make her sing a nice semi classical latha /asha i feel either it will be along- mana mohana bade jhoothe 😳 or nigahen milane ko jee chahatha hai i can think of more too ...

every feminist will now want this kind of ponnu parkarthu i was one of them i refused to wear saree , i refused to serve food , i only agreed to talk .. i think in this situation they have agreed so this whole thing is really cute so much cute that I am going to do it for my daughter(post us being sure its for real of course )..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

oh and Lasya Batra needs to make her presence felt 😳😳😳..
Thanks a LOOOT * infinity for this work

Anu! I get up at 5.30-6.00 these days so that I can read in peace and enjoy my cuppa. Before the madness of the day begins. Kids are a roit at this age, they dont understand that mom has to read and commetπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Anu! I get up at 5.30-6.00 these days so that I can read in peace and enjoy my cuppa. Before the madness of the day begins. Kids are a roit at this age, they dont understand that mom has to read and commetπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

kids dont understand for sure , right now my kids know this is the site i go to most πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Nazz_naz thumbnail
Omg... nish u are making me gooo maaaddd...u πŸ˜ƒ
what should I say... uummm.. awesum? Outstanding? Mind blowing? Hilarious? Every word seems lesss...
I am in complete awe ... how could u write it ssooo prettyy... I jus dnt feel im reading U make things seem live... πŸ‘
jus make us feel that all this is going on in front of us... 😊
visualize every line expression everythinggg... πŸ˜‰
My day begins n ends with ur post. U are so nyc that u post atleast 3 updates a day still we are greedy. We always want more...we never get enough of these how many ever updates u do each day... . I very much loved the last update... waiting for next πŸ˜†