Software Symph 4--Walking to Ranthambore on 146 - Page 57

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Res! My first ever on IF

I think I am running short on finding adjectives to praise your work. All I want to  say is Thank you for this Symphony. It has become an integral part of my life ( last 6 weeks). My morning cuppa feels incomplete if I don't get to read an update. You are weaving a tale about alluring relationships. You have touched all the angles & aspects of a relationship whether  it's about leads, parents, sibling, friends, couples or colleagues. You have described all the tangents so beautifully. I am always in awe for the first few minutes as i read. I skim it and then I read it slowly and savour it like kheer๐Ÿ˜‰. Your attention to details is unequaled whether  it's a Monet at princely house or a simple calendar in middle working class house, you don't miss anything. I have read this kind of description in a literally books only .Most romance novels are never divulge these things. It's just about the leads.

The description of your scenes is so potent, I feel as if I have been transported right there.Humor is at the right place never OTT, You give your readers a very good time.๐Ÿฅณ

The characters are evolving so beautifully, you have portrayed all the women to be level headed and yet goofy. I love everyone's dynamics. That's another piece of this story that I enjoy the most and look forward to.โญ๏ธ

Last but not the least, II and R&B are most lovable characters. Arya did a wonderful job at describing them so I will it for now. I look forward to reading more of this Symphony. I can see it as a big movie, mini-series or just the best a PUBLISHED BOOK.๐Ÿ‘ So that I can cherish it over and over again like do Pride and Prejudice๐Ÿ˜ณ

THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH Hsp
This goes to the brag sheet๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by SunshineBliss

yippee!!  so the stage is set!!!  Another Friday trailer to a weekend blockbuster... (okay my friday here)

Feminists ...  little do they know our desi ways!  Bring it on Nisha

So R&B with family et all to  "see"  the girl! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

PS: know what, your updates run my mood at work... I have a grin pasted on my face as I'm typing this out... and my bally' equivalent here asks " kya baat hai? itna khushi khushi you are logging defects ๐Ÿ˜†"       ya ya i'm reviewing  a super buggy s/w we've rolled out 

Yes

Ab kuch masti ho jaaye U know...shaadi hai to kuch maza zaroor aana chahiye nahi?

Yes" He will be there to "see"... and what ensues HOPEFULLY should be a RIOT to read.
THAT will be tonite๐Ÿ˜ณ
oh my VANDU did great like a perfect sister!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
and what II is going through was so well portrayed!Vijay movie aaw ..
lovely setup for the ponnu parkarthu just imagining this is sooo lovely ..wow the B families  all so elegant with lasya and R&B and Iyers with Shravu  how how how perfect *infinity ๐Ÿ˜ณ in this case the girl is already chosen its more like taking the first step and oh so cute...gosh the blushing II and R&B steeling glances ..I feel someone close to me is getting married now ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

like always would like to know when is the next.. should i stay up or go to bed :-)
Originally posted by Seriousreader

Awesome! Just one more this morning ...please Nisha just one more!

The next one will be the kick start to masti maza and drama so yes I am writing it NOW
THANKS FOR LOVING IT SR๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Ranu1234

oh my VANDU did great like a perfect sister!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
and what II is going through was so well portrayed!Vijay movie aaw ..
lovely setup for the ponnu parkarthu just imagining this is sooo lovely ..wow the B families  all so elegant with lasya and R&B and Iyers with Shravu  how how how perfect *infinity ๐Ÿ˜ณ in this case the girl is already chosen its more like taking the first step and oh so cute...gosh the blushing II and R&B steeling glances ..I feel someone close to me is getting married now ๐Ÿ˜ณ

like always would like to know when is the next.. should i stay up or go to bed :-)

U HAFTA HAFTA HAFTA STAY UP DI

U WILL LOVEEE IT (I HOPE๐Ÿ˜ญ)
IT SHOULD BE SO SO SO FUN
Please di TOONGADE
I WANT TO READ YOUR TAKE ON IT... should be posted by 9 AM IST
Originally posted by Nisha0604

U HAFTA HAFTA HAFTA STAY UP DI

U WILL LOVEEE IT (I HOPE๐Ÿ˜ญ)
IT SHOULD BE SO SO SO FUN
Please di TOONGADE
I WANT TO READ YOUR TAKE ON IT... should be posted by 9 AM IST

I will I will I will of course I will love it and some more!!! seriously Nisha I feel someone close to me is getting married kya boloon mein tumhe i am at loss of words
Originally posted by Ranu1234

I will I will I will of course I will love it and some more!!! seriously Nisha I feel someone close to me is getting married kya boloon mein tumhe i am at loss of words

I AM ACTUALLY WRITING A DETAILED "Ladki dekho" IYER ISHTYLE๐Ÿ˜‰ EVERYTHING, MENU AND DIALOGS AN EVERYTHING๐Ÿ˜ƒ

NO I AM NOT KIDDING!๐Ÿ˜ฒ

I want to know how it is
Originally posted by Nisha0604

I AM ACTUALLY WRITING A DETAILED "Ladki dekho" IYER ISHTYLE๐Ÿ˜‰ EVERYTHING, MENU AND DIALOGS AN EVERYTHING๐Ÿ˜ƒ

NO I AM NOT KIDDING!๐Ÿ˜ฒ

I want to know how it is
Bring on the sojji bajji I can't wait let me re read ur last update while you are writing :)
Wow anu u r so right... I toh from the girls side... Feel like am a part of the family... I can so relate to them... 
Nisha is this really a fiction or a real love story... ๐Ÿ‘

Vandu is such a perfect elder sister... Very protective n shooo loving...๐Ÿ˜›

Appa in fear of loosing his chinna ponnu to this Devil...Amma really confused...  Their worries r so real... We never understand the worries of a parent till we become one... ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hopefully appa gets all the doubts about R&B cleared soon... Fathers acknowledgement is the most important for any girl... Sorry am ranting... Am in pms like II ...  So sorry ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by Goosecool

Wow anu u r so right... I toh from the girls side... Feel like am a part of the family... I can so relate to them... 
Nisha is this really a fiction or a real love story... ๐Ÿ‘

Vandu is such a perfect elder sister... Very protective n shooo loving...๐Ÿ˜›

Appa in fear of loosing his chinna ponnu to this Devil...Amma really confused...  Their worries r so real... We never understand the worries of a parent till we become one... ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hopefully appa gets all the doubts about R&B cleared soon... Fathers acknowledgement is the most important for any girl... Sorry am ranting... Am in pms like II ...  So sorry ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜‰

Hey I PMSed for THREE freaking months and called it The Daily Beat๐Ÿ˜ก
I bet you wouldnt even come close๐Ÿ‘