Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: kg1404

II is thatchi mammu? Is this the SoSy pages I am reading?? Seriously , no kidding, N
She is molaga bajji( Mirchi bajjiya, mirch pakora ) 😳

DONE KG
DONE
MOLAGA BAJJI IT IS

YESSS
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I wake up to such an awesome update... Full thriller kinds now!!!
The stage is set... People are coming to "ladki dekho"our II... Kya hone wala hai?!?!?!?
Jaldi update karooo
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: adlin1784

Hello ashu

I m not really new (despite the number of my post). I am just a silent reader. And I am THE Algerian reader (since Nisha said I am the only one).
But thank you for your welcome. (Sorry if my post has some mistakes, English is not my language)

Oh yeah, right!! Nisha did mention about her in one of her comments... Good to see you 😊 .No ya, your English is absolutely fine 😊 .Hope you are find our thread amusing and having a good time πŸ˜› .Keep interacting with this frenzied lot.. M sure you will find it great and wont be a silent reader anymore πŸ˜›
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ranu1234

i dont think everyone is older than you here and to read Sosy age doesnt matter, i thought i already told you loud and clear yesterday that i am older and <25 is a bacha for me πŸ˜† and by US standard I am very very young
and the reason i asked what tofl means is because my 11 year son uses these random abbreviations i have no clue so i honestly thought it was some short form of some IM lingo ,like I dont understand what LI means :-)

Anu,
I happened to discover not everyone is as old as I think. Lol. There are ppl younger to me here on the thread πŸ˜† .Oh yes! Rightly said, SwSy padhne ke liye age doesnt really matter!!!!!
Okay, so am bachchi...RB dhoondke lao phir πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .Itna toh bade should do no..
Dude, trust me.. I have no idea when it comes to abbreviations.. I have learnt them myself from so many conversations I had on twitter and IF from the kids here..
I usually have a lot of typing errors.. Thats the only thing am bothered about while conversing πŸ˜†
Ashu25 thumbnail
II is pure mozhaha!! No bajji... RB is tikka.. Any spicy tikka
Ashu25 thumbnail
When is the next update coming??
deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Read.. Will come back later.. Off to sleep again
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepali.rock

Read.. Will come back later.. Off to sleep again

Tune aaj off le rakha hai right? Its okay.. Sleep later.. Come back now πŸ˜†
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashu9

Tune aaj off le rakha hai right? Its okay.. Sleep later.. Come back now πŸ˜†

Ashu u are like a fireflyπŸ˜† always full of enthusiasm. Any news on update its 9.00 pm est, I will be awake in case one is on the way,

Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Ashu u are like a fireflyπŸ˜†always full of enthusiasm. Any news on update its 9.00 pm est, I will be awake in case one is on the way,

Heheheh.. I woke up around 6 IST to a wonderful update.. Enthu toh banta hai boss!! I am so fresh even without my morning cuppa, you cN imagine the effect II n RB have over me!!
No ya.. None has replied yet.. I think there will be one before Nisha gets to bed... She usually gives one.. Maybe another 2 hrs from now..