Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Arya1991

Nisha!

Un-Res-ed on page 59. And page 66.

You give us credit for making SoSy as big as it is.
But I maintain that if you didn't have an amazing story to tell, none of us would've been here.

You've brought together this motley collection of people of all ages and places and walks of life.
You've kept us engaged and interacted with us. Made us feel welcome.
And you've given us something amazing to bond over. Not just your story, but also each character.
All of us connect personally with almost each and every character you've crafted.
And. We've gone ahead to discover even more common interests, be it Pride & Prejudice or Fountainhead.

You have built this amazing story and this community around it.
It's almost all you.

Well said Aarya!! Each word written here isso right! We are all conected you Nisha!!
Thanks for a wonderful story you have created!!
deernav thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
She didnt want to go home tonight... for the first time in 27 years she wanted to stay, the only place outside of Madurai and Akka's...

Oh my god..
That was so so real..that yearning to be wit the person u love or the one you are engaged to..its so real
You wanna stay there see how he eats sleeps..wat kind of clothes he wears to bed..does he turn too often or lays still while sleeping..the feeling of him being under d same roof as you during a night..all this gives goosebumps to u when during courtship n its the best feeling under the sun..i m scared all this will disappear once they are married..its so difficult to keep the flames burning high and bright..i so wish they jus stay lik this dating..no marriage..no live-in..just this way..

Sorry for my rantings Nisha
sparkleamina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved the 2 back to back totally focused on R&B chapters...swooning and dying at the same time;)
Ranjan is so lonely and hopeful for Ishita to bring some happiness to their home...how sweet, whereas Appa is still not happy...he is nearly there...it's great how you have made Appa have this internal struggle, no quick agreement from him, he is one stubborn guy!

Fantastic set of updates as always...eagerly waiting for the next batch ;)

nividances thumbnail
Res
Nisha the last two parts were just amazing!
Will add more later this evening.

*Edit*
Two chapters, both touched my heart. 

For Ranjan:
He is such a loving father-in-law. He's already accepted II as his bahu and as a part of the house.
"Aap aao ghar par fatafat to raunaq laute betaji" This was just ❤️.
More than ever before I want him to be innocent in that entire scandal. I just can't imagine this man betraying his wife and having an affair (even during a momentary lapse of judgement, I can't imagine it).

For Appa:
"A father is always making his baby into a little woman. And when she is a woman he [wants to] turn her back again." - Enid Bagnold
He just can't (more like doesn't want to) wrap his head or heart around the fact that his little girl is completely, madly, head-over-heels in love with a boy (a Punjabi one with multiple colorful experiences at that). He loves his daughter and is so proud of her for growing up into the successful woman that she is, but on the other hand, he hates that she is drifting away from him. Appa wants II to get married and settled as the woman she is, but simultaneously he wants her to remain that girl who would discuss the morning newspaper with him. A tug of war that must occur in the heart of every daughter's father. Beautifully written Nisha. 👏
Edited by nividances - 9 years ago
bhartirochani thumbnail
Again only reminder
DEFECTS AND DIABETES on 42
KURTI THIEF on 44
COURAGE AND CONFESSION on 53
BETWEEN 11TH TO 17TH on 53
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Heheh.. Hi Nivi!! Good to see ya.. .lol.. Just mentioned ur name in one of my convos.. Hope u didnt get surprised at that!
nividances thumbnail
Originally posted by: taara113

Age is just a number they say 😉

I'm 23 (about to turn 24 in a month) and I def don't mind. 😃
nividances thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashu9

Heheh.. Hi Nivi!! Good to see ya.. .lol.. Just mentioned ur name in one of my convos.. Hope u didnt get surprised at that!

Nope not at all. 😛
adlin1784 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashu9

Welcome on the thread adlin!! Hope you have a great time reading this beautifully written tale...
Looking forward to interacting with you!!

Hello ashu

I m not really new (despite the number of my post). I am just a silent reader. And I am THE Algerian reader (since Nisha said I am the only one). 
But thank you for your welcome. (Sorry if my post has some mistakes, English is not my language)
Kiranmai1232007 thumbnail
Will appa agree for marrige or not what will happend next