Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: modernfamily

That's not happening. It's impossible. It's like oxygen. I can't stop breathing.
I introduced this story to a friend. She's way behind us, but she keeps telling me where she has reached and asks me how am I even alive to read 147 th partπŸ˜†

HAHAHAHAH... Omg... Updates will not stop re.. Our gushy session will be on hold for the day.. Cause ermmm.. Ppl have tajen our antics way too seriously it seems.. So I shut up today and enjoy the comments, like them and quote them πŸ˜ƒ
deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Days quota is done I suppose πŸ€”
In all excitement for update I didn't put on my pullover forgetting although Feb Delhi is still cold and here I am sneezing since an hour..
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This thread is so irresistible... How hard i tried but no use... V hv been spoiled crazy...
The title Willing Captive is really nice πŸ‘ ( fot the post and everyone reading πŸ˜‰ )
Edited by taara113 - 9 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepali.rock

Days quota is done I suppose πŸ€”
In all excitement for update I didn't put on my pullover forgetting although Feb Delhi is still cold and here I am sneezing since an hour..

Yo!! Its over.. You can sleep now to the full.. No one will wake you up.. Kal tune off jo le rakaha hai
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashu9

Anu, I had begged her that day re.. Thats why she said it is for me.. Lol.. I tolf ya'll yesterday.. I was crazy initially... Mellowed down a bit now..
And yes.. Karma hits you straight anywhere.. You cant escape 🀣

i know :-) karma is a b*ch πŸ˜† and dont mellow or change who you are there is no need to..
bacha me older than you what is tolf ?
you have a lovely spirit and thats what counts ..

Ashu25 thumbnail
Taara, m amazed at the following Nisha has. But I so wished the other readers also commented onthe thread and we get to know them all instead of pming Nisha...
M nt against them pming her jsut that we 'd see more people interacting on the thread and sharing their views..
Well they coild be shy or they may not want to interact only.. Whatever the case is.. For me this thread is πŸ€—
Arya1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Nisha!

Naan inda chapter (Willing Captive) patti mattum yeyuda poren ippo...

In my family, and in my close circles...I've never seen a father having to part with his darling daughter for a man of her choice... I've seen mostly arranged marriages, which have then become love.

Even in the marriages I've seen... Where the Fathers are sure they're still their daughters' favourite men, there's always the sense of losing your baby to someone else.
What else can I expect from Appa? His baby girl, his chella kozhandai, has chosen a man for herself. A man who's so willful and independant, that he's always led a life independent of his family's wealth.
As Appa sees it... This man, who's managed to keep his own family at a distance, is now in possession of his daughter's heart and has almost total control over her...What chance does this Iyer family stand when the Bhallas didn't?

I think that's where II will prove everyone wrong.
Yes. She loves R&B, and she'll ultimately give in to him.
But she's also her own person.
Where R&B is a lone ranger, II is incredibly close to her family.
And with this marriage, his family will also be a part of her family...
I'm looking forward to seeing how she will affect the dynamics of the Bhalla family.

Appa is not worried without reason.
His baby, as far as R&B is concerned, has lost all rhyme and reason.
He's worried that he'll lose her, or that he's already lost her, to him.

Beautiful. Spectacular. Again.Edited by Arya1991 - 9 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ranu1234

i know :-) karma is a b*ch πŸ˜† and dont mellow or change who you are there is no need to..
bacha me older than you what is tolf ?
you have a lovely spirit and thats what counts ..

Dude.. I had to re.. Paavam Nisha.. I could trouble her so much.. M named Nachu kumari already.. Really??? Ok.. Why is everyone older than me here πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Excuse my typos yaar.. I meant" I Told you all"
Awww... Thanks so much for those appreciative words!! Really feels nice πŸ˜ƒ
Arya1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Dude.. I had to re.. Paavam Nisha.. I could trouble her so much.. M named Nachu kumari already.. Really??? Ok.. Why is everyone older than me here πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Excuse my typos yaar.. I meant" I Told you all"
Awww... Thanks so much for those appreciative words!! Really feels nice πŸ˜ƒ

awww!
Ashu,
If it's any consolation to you, I'm not older than you. πŸ˜†
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Taara, m amazed at the following Nisha has. But I so wished the other readers also commented onthe thread and we get to know them all instead of pming Nisha...
M nt against them pming her jsut that we 'd see more people interacting on the thread and sharing their views..
Well they coild be shy or they may not want to interact only.. Whatever the case is.. For me this thread is πŸ€—

DITTO πŸ˜ƒ

Aaj mae bhi RB ki tarah kam bolungi...
My laptop hangs everytime i type a long post on IF πŸ˜­
And well the phn im giving a brk...iv already got it really bad frm mom...aankhe kharab karke choodna beta usse pehle to naraaz ho jaega phn πŸ˜† ( ya my mom still says that)...

But u shld nvr stop Ashu...u will inspire alot of them just like u  inspired Anu to demand fr posts  πŸ˜‰ others will also not be able to resist πŸ˜Š
Edited by taara113 - 9 years ago