Frequent Posters

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks Anu
Yess Romba kozhappama irukku
people BEG for updates
She doesnt want any?😲

All those that think its boring or too slow or not moving or taking too long please exercise option not to read for a few weeks
this tale is a slow and steady tortoise 
the heroine wont get pregnant after one night of sex
and there will not be leaps or perverted kids😆

Apologies

nobody is forcing anyone .. arre we cant, if I login during work hours and check its my choice.. as much as you find something else at your pace and you decide to do that is  your choice.
According to me if you get the story for the way it is you cant but beg 😳 from where i see how can you not beg 😆😆 thats a case with anything..

so if someone wants to read them at leisure no pressure your choice but as long as u dont go crazy with the mania here and YOU are willing to write for the ones waiting thats all that matters.
you know initially i never asked you for updates infact that one you said this is for Ashu i was like omg so kiddish of girls you know  and then its like karma post that every update i kind of either hint for an update or ask directly 😆😆
and we all know the hare and tortoise story who wins .. you have already won di..
kg1404 thumbnail
"He nudged Amma" Innum enna tookam?' (Why are u still asleep?")
MENN!! Whatever their age... if they are awake wife should be too"

These lines had me smiling. So , my patidev, my daughter and myself r waiting it out sitting inside the car (it's chilly )for 9:30 am appointment today, my husband is checking if he is okay with his paperwork for the appt and I am wandering around SoSy pages and N's update comes up. I chuckled a little loud, and my husband looks up at me ,slightly irritated. He said what?
So I just give him my phone and said I told you abt this story that I'm reading right!!'read this' highlighting the above lines. He gives me this look like Now?? R U from Venus. I said , it won't take even Second , 'look read this'
He glanced over it, smiled and said See!! "happens everywhere" nee unnum 15 Years a fuss pannindrikke , "(you hv been fussing about it for the last 15 yrs.)

Seriously,It beats the crap out of me , when he does that.True, men r from mars.
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Scribble_Tweety

Yaay m first!!

I knw this part was about Appa's intimidation but all through it I couldnt stop the goosebumps and the rippling in my stomach. All because if Rakshasan😳

He just doesnt torment II. He torments the readers. Gets under their skin. We feel so pissed with him yet we are strongly attracted to him like II. He would be insatiable. He would make love to her till dawn. Carry her to his office from her cabin. Chain her if she visits her parents😆 This is a character you dont want to love but he will make you love him and hate urself for that. Yes I hate myself because he is the one occupying my mind when the professor teaches semiconductors😭

He twists and torments my mind all the time. Poor II😆

And when such a man shows little signs of love. Be ready to die girls☺️ 

I am officially his and urs WILLING CAPTIVE

OMG
Tweet such a cute comment
Not sure i deserve it but THANK YOUUU
Arya1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Ashu,
Yenna di?
Tirippiyum paithyam arambum aacho?
Naama decide pannom ile? That we'll try to give the madness a rest, at least for one day? 😆

But.
Tweety,
Welcome to the club of SoSy stalkers and R&B fan-girls!
Hope you enjoy being here as much as we do.Edited by Arya1991 - 9 years ago
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
arey wah..aaj toh updates ki barish ho rahi...
the last chapter was just awesome..it was from appa's pov but had all R&B in it...he will not share ishita...that for sure appa..he already told her..parents house only once a year...u have to let go of your darling princess...
the part of ranjan was cute...asking her to call him dad, planning night outs...n wats with II.clinging to R&B...poor soul...

but the best part was R&B talking about savita...that wasso touching...i think its for the first time he talked to her about his maa...
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Okay.. We shall all rest today.. Lol. Lets try atleast 🤣
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashu9

We shall try...yes
modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ashu9

That's not happening. It's impossible. It's like oxygen. I can't stop breathing. 
I introduced this story to a friend. She's way behind us, but she keeps telling me where she has reached and asks me how am I even alive to read 147 th part😆
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Anu, I had begged her that day re.. Thats why she said it is for me.. Lol.. I tolf ya'll yesterday.. I was crazy initially... Mellowed down a bit now..
And yes.. Karma hits you straight anywhere.. You cant escape 🤣
modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I hope Nisha gets a good publisher as soon as she's ready with the manuscript. Can't wait to attend the launch and read the book