Software Symph 4--Walking to Ranthambore on 146 - Page 42

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
res

-------------------------

EDITED:

"Will you be faithful to Ishita?"
"Absolutely!"

R&B had me at that. I'm sure he had Appa too.
After all that conversation, Appa came to the crux of the matter. And R&B replied exactly as only he could - succint and direct.

And. In the end... the Amma-Appa convo...
The very fact that Appa noticed R&B smiled only when II & Shrauv were mentioned...That should, if nothing else, help convince him that this marriage can work.

"She will be happy and safe with me"

Appa wants to be sure that his daughter will be taken care of, that she will be safe.
I'm hoping that slowly, surely, eventually Appa will be able to trust R&B fully. It's unlikely that it'll happen overnight... but still...
Yenna aanalun... (whatever happens)
Appa will eventually (maybe when R&B finally convinces II to have Baby#1[of 3LOL]) accept R&B as the right partner for his chella kozhandai (darling child), the way Amma has finally seen it.

R&B has this amazing ability to convey so much, with so little.
He almost had me in tears with those (above) dialogues (or it might just be PMS).

Loved it.
Looking forward to the next update. Wink

And. Please give this PMS-ing druggie her drug fix on time.
Withdrawal symptoms thaanga mudiyala! (Can't bear the...)
Edited by Arya1991 - 6 years ago
first to comment :-)

She will be happy and safe with me" oh my so so so R&B like
Loved the continuation of the conversation and yes appa can see things better now

I could visualize the entire sequence actually and him waiting for the car to turn always has me go EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and i repeat it in each of my comments.

he didnt lie everything about the bhallas is out in the open which is sooo awesome!!!
 lovely convo between appa and amma I knew  main thing will be the scandal and now an experienced punjabi ..

love it and thanks N .. now that i have had my drug let me focus more .. unfortunately unable to close the tab in the browser LOLLOLLOL

Edited by Ranu1234 - 6 years ago
My kid has a dentist appointment so u might luck out and get another update... if I am able to get ready before that...
(YA RIGHT!!)
Originally posted by Neha07

Hello Nisha, Ranu, Ashu,modernfamily,seriousreader.hw u ladies doing!??
Trying to find a real R&B
All good Neha!! Yes desperately! If you happen to know of any, please do let us know LOLLOL
Originally posted by Nisha0604

My kid has a dentist appointment so u might luck out and get another update... if I am able to get ready before that...
(YA RIGHT!!)
YAYIEEELOL
Originally posted by Nisha0604

(YA RIGHT!!)
keep it coming Nisha...
we are ready to read...
Appa is talking " SEX-PERIENCE" HEREROFL
Amma is no wonder embarassed to the core LOL
QUIT IT APPA! YOU HAVE NO FREAKING IDEA WHAT GOES ON BEHIND CLOSED/LOCKED DOORS!!!
Both of them love Shravu...
Appa, touchwood, u will be hounded by TALL grandchildren who do not SMILE and TALK much ROFL
RB is so bloody straightforward! such etical man I havent seen in life !!!!
Originally posted by Seriousreader

Originally posted by ashu9

TOOTHPICKS???????? AGAIN ?????????ROFLROFL
Yeah! I use them all the while ...in boring situations as well...in all-day trainings, meeting that go on forever, etc.
 But, in this case, it is to eagerly wait for all updates, and catch them when they are served hot!!! Big smile
Hilarious this is LOL