Software Symph 4--Walking to Ranthambore on 146 - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by modernfamily

I'm copy pasting my comment on the previous thread hereNisha that was BEAUTIFUL. I always wanted a Sam-r&b scene. I teared up in office. The entire scene was so well written, like a screenplay. It was amazing. 
You know I noticed one thing that after the proposal we know what everybody thinks from Sam to amma to appa vandu, even r&b but we didn't get much about II whose reactions and introspection are what we typically get. Do you have something planned? 

Yep  5 AM ISTπŸ˜ƒ
THANKS SO MUCH Sudhi

I am glad I am able to "move" people SO FAR into the journey...Sam is every baby brother's dream come true didi...
BTW How far along are you in your search for the Iyer ensemble?
Any luck?

If you are able to go to Bangalore, then Commercial St and Malleswaram are also good bets
I bet there are 100s of BOO-TEEKS carrying overpriced badly sewn merchandise. Bangalore has Prashanti Silks, they carry the sungudi pattern sarees, and it also has Nalli... Delhi Nalli is not the BEST because they carry a LOT of BLACK of everything... πŸ˜², the rich traditional colors dont fly much in Delhi as many/most Punajbi women are light skinned and so want everything in black
Aur duniya badalne ke liye toh ek pal hi kaafi h.. Yahan toh 2 weeks hn..
Congo on the new thread nishu... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Yep  5 AM ISTπŸ˜ƒ
THANKS SO MUCH Sudhi

I am glad I am able to "move" people SO FAR into the journey...Sam is every baby brother's dream come true didi...
BTW How far along are you in your search for the Iyer ensemble?
Any luck?

If you are able to go to Bangalore, then Commercial St and Malleswaram are also good bets
I bet there are 100s of BOO-TEEKS carrying overpriced badly sewn merchandise. Bangalore has Prashanti Silks, they carry the sungudi pattern sarees, and it also has Nalli... Delhi Nalli is not the BEST because they carry a LOT of BLACK of everything... πŸ˜², the rich traditional colors dont fly much in Delhi as many/most Punajbi women are light skinned and so want everything in black

Can't go to bangalore Nish or to Chennai from Delhi. I've been to nalli here once will check it out again this week and will get the lehenga stitched from a booteekπŸ˜†. Don't want bling. Will check out fabindia as well. 
Btw when to rama store and got sesame oil shikakai powder and dosa batter. Took an oil Bath for the first time. Kept standing at the store for 10 minutes, staring at people talking in Tamil and hoping for r&b to magically appear
Originally posted by modernfamily

Can't go to bangalore Nish or to Chennai from Delhi. I've been to nalli here once will check it out again this week and will get the lehenga stitched from a booteekπŸ˜†. Don't want bling. Will check out fabindia as well. 
Btw when to rama store and got sesame oil shikakai powder and dosa batter. Took an oil Bath for the first time. Kept standing at the store for 10 minutes, staring at people talking in Tamil and hoping for r&b to magically appear

DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN CUTE
UTTERLY cCUTE

Wasnt it exactly like how i described it?
There is a saying in Tamil for " u get the world"
My Amma will say " Amma Appa tavira ellam kedaikum"
Everything other than mom and dad
Someone please explain what an oil bath is to the hair and body..
I know I should have known despite staying in Chennai for almost 10yrs my life. ..lol
Well, ya toh time nahi mila ya interest nahi tha..
Ab bata bhi do yaar 🀣
Okay.. So the next is at 5 tom.. Ll be ready to get get down by that time.. Yet I can jhoolofy in the train and catch up..
Anything for an update..
Aiyyyaaiiyyaayyooo!!

"Iyers mein break up aise hota hai? Sagai karke?" he asked

πŸ˜†

I just realised how absurdly hilarious this line was!

And.
Wanted to tell Nisha that I UnRes-ed on Page 3 πŸ˜›

P.S.: Taara, I've added translations for you 😊
Edited by Arya1991 - 9 years ago
Good Update...Interesting...πŸ‘
Tarun Raghavan is the guy Nisha told e about once in a conversation.. She said she had this guy in mind while writing RB...
Now I dont know who she has in mind..
But I have gone insabe totally... RB is driving me mad.