Software Symph 4--Walking to Ranthambore on 146 - Page 29

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

I am happy u girls talked about Howard and Mr Darcy, my two most favorite characters in the world
CHAT AWAY
There is a reason this story is THE MOST POPULAR, its YOU ALL

seriously...another common thing.. Mr. Darcy is a character I have been in love since my childhood...and now I re-collect..why I have been loving R&B so much... and yeah..stop being so modest Nisha... Wink of course we all love it...but we all love it because you are writing it so damn well... Clap another fresh update... currently the same scenario is going on in my  house as well...ladke wale all wanting to fix the wedding date n all..n my family creating issues... Cry there is an uncanny similarity between me and II... and in the middle of all this shit...Software Symphonies is the sole reason behind my smiling face these days... thanks a ton dear...Embarrassed
Originally posted by Divashni

Originally posted by ashu9

This sisterhood is killing me... Inch by inch LOL
Making me do things which I never liked doing earlier, read READING here ROFL
Yes! Its really a surprise to me as I havent seen soo many relating to similar topics apart from the topic of discussion!! This is truely amazing Clap
Thanks Nisha for bringing us all together under one roof to discuss your spectacular tale and also interests outside it!!

Ashu I told u I h8 reading but P&P is 1 of da few books I actually read, tht too multiple times. U MUST read it dear.

Pakka re.. Pakka.. This fandom wont let me live peacefully otherwise.. Lol
God and his mysterious ways! ...he did elicit a compliment from the most difficult quarter...from APPA!  AWESOME! 
I don't know how many times I have used the word AWESOME! I. The context of your writing Nisha!
You have restored my faith in fiction. You have brought these characters sculpted by you, to life!
You are simply the BEST!
All smiles Smile
Now i want to 'kudle' RB for the way he was...evry girl wants such respect for parents ...II wil love him more...
Appa was perfect... The loving protective proud father he is...
A very suttle very smooth update Clap

Lunch with Appa done
So when is lunch with II Wink
M SMILING... was smiling throughout... Am still doing!!!
Appa is sooo protective.. Appa is good re.. Paavam we misunderstood him.. He likes RB.. Rather he likes his daughter's choice.. Who wud say she will only eat veg, she will work sing. Who will talk kids ROFL
RB's expression... Rofl.. Spat out food ROFL
Okay dearies get ready for the wedding!!!!
Appa has accepted!!! Party
With the number of times iv read Darcy within last 24 hrs...I think he is the closest v hv come to RB then...
Originally posted by Seriousreader

God and his mysterious ways! ...he did elicit a compliment from the most difficult quarter...from APPA!  AWESOME! 
I don't know how many times I have used the word AWESOME! I. The context of your writing Nisha!
You have restored my faith in fiction. You have brought these characters sculpted by you, to life!
You are simply the BEST!
THATS A TREMENDOUS COMPLIMENTEmbarrassed
Not sure if I even deserve it but I will gladly accept itEmbarrassed

Thanks for loving them so very muchClap

It would just be black and white font on screen if you did not read itClapClapClap
You and the 100+ are singularly responsible for elevating it to the Cartier of FFClapClap
M gushing!!!! Will read this part again and agian and again.. .endlessly till I know each word by heart!!! I feel so happy from the inside reading such a beautiful part!!!
Wonderful Nisha!!