Software Symph 4--Walking to Ranthambore on 146 - Page 28

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by banana.ishra

BRILLIANT CHARACTERIZATION NISHU...NO NEGATIVITY...THAT IS THE BEST PART OF THIS FF. ITS SO SO REALISTIC...U R A EXTREAMLY TALENTED WRITER...
APPA AND FAMILY CONVO WAS SIMPLY SUPERB...REALISTIC...I JUST HAD TEARS YAAR WHILE READING THIS LINE
Appa removed his glasses and wiped his tears with his veshti's edge... 
APPA AND RB CONVO 👏👏 APPA IS SO CARING AND CONCERNED ABT II...
HATS OFF TO U NISHU⭐️⭐️⭐️...

Mikka Nanri BI
Ongalukku ivlav pidichu irukku na I am honored👏
I write from the heart, I dont plan for days, I get flashes of conversations in my mind while I cook or clean or drive, and when I sit down I build on it with conversations etc. We are ALL surrounded by such FASCINATING people, yes none of them are like soap characters... its SO EASY to write something REAL, JUST SO EASY. Every person in the real world is an embodiment of good and bad, as I grow older I am able to appreciate the "not so good" in people JUST as they appreciate the "not so good" in me😳.
Originally posted by MysticRiver

that was brilliant..the bond a father, daughter share is too precious and when a Dad's Princess finds her Prince Charming it is very difficult for a father to let go..I guess here to II's father's main concern is not that R&B is not a Iyer but the underlying concern is that II's father never wants his beloved Princess to be hurt ever and thus his opposition to II and R&B's love is stemming from there..R&B and Appa's scene was absolutely fantastic...loved it..just too good...please do continue soon..waiting for the next update eagerly..😊

You never post a paragraph of thoughts, the last one must have affected you deeply😳
All/most Desi women readers identify with such a father even though he wears a veshti and prays two hours a day... Appas will be protective of you ALL your life, hubbies start LATER, 22, 25, 27, 28? so Appas definitely have a headstart in the game. I am strictly talking of normal arranged marriage type situation... 
A 27-year old earning 2.5 lacs per annum is exceptional. Appa has all the right to brag about his daughter. I wish I make my dad this proud someday. 
Originally posted by TheSunShine

That was a googly. Didn't expect Appa to agree to the alliance

I wont go THAT far😆
He hasnt whole heartedly accepted and approved or anything. He has just AIRED his expectations, like he would to ANY prospective groom, in a selfish sorta way if its an IYER groom he doesnt have to because "its assumed"

Since our dude is a Punjabi, Appa HAS TO. I am not sure HOW long it will take for Appa to warm up to him or if he will even do it... ever

Think of it this way. What choice does Appa have, Iyers dont do honor killings like some castes in UP and Bihar. Akka, Athim and Amma are on II's side... Appa is the only one protesting... by not agreeing what will happen? he can bring more rishtas for II but will agree? NO! Look what she did with Sree and Ashwin? She is fearless in a certain way, even if she cannot marry R&B she just wont marry anybody... ek ajeeb si situation hai yeh Appa ke liye, Appa is not impressed by R&B's wealth one bit, not even his education, in this case, because it somehow makes R&B'  more credible and that irritates Appa, Appa will NEVER like Ranjan... Ranjan not being around today helped a lot, if he was around Appa would not have eaten lunch... Appa has no idea Ranjan and R&B dont even TALK to each other, he might actually like him 1% more if he finds out... such a sad state of affairs😭
Originally posted by Divashni

Just curious. Never bn 2 a south indian temple b4 (north indian yes) but wat's the diff in smell btwn a north n south indian temple?

South Indian temples are built with rocks on a rock structure usually... the sanctum sanctorum or where the idols are placed is usually made of black granite and the idols are too, the idols are  too, the male Gods wear a veshti and sacred thread, the Goddesses are splendidly attired with lots of jewelry...
The flower of choice is either, jasmine, lotus or roses, marigold is not considered very auspicious. Lots of betel leaves and nuts and coconuts...

they offer "abhishek" or bathing/drenching services with various materials like honey, milk coconut water etc... so they actually perform it for devotees to watch...

Since I am an Iyer I am partial towards temples of the South, I get goose bumps just by standing there watching the services. The South Indian priest's chanting is LOUD, brisk and in clear Sanskrit, you close your eyes and listen to it it transports you to a different world... 
Depending on which city you live I BET you can find a temple of South Indian style in India, not sure about the East  though, North & South, West Absolutely!!. 
Nisha,

I have no words to express the beauty of the updates you've given us today.

The Appa-R&B conversation...
It made me realise that I'd only be happy with a guy who could respect Dad this much, and is willing to accommodate him as much as R&B with Appa.
II is an extremely lucky girl. 😭
She's her Appa's Princess alright. But her Prince respects her & her Appa just as much.

R&B stole my heart that little bit more today. 😳
(Well, I don't think there's much left to give to him.He owns most of it already!)

As for Vandu, she was brilliant.
Only a daughter can trap her father in is own words.
And that's exactly what she did!
👏
::cough:: Satan ::cough::

And. Shravu is just perfect.
Avan II pinnadi nadakumbode nenechen, yedo golmaal panraanu.
(When he was walking around behind II itself, I knew he was going to do some golmaal)
Spawn of Satan.
(And the nephew of the consort of the Devil).
He's got a rich heritage to live up to.

Looking forward to more Appa-R&B, Shravu-II, Shravu-R&B, Vandu-II, Vandu-Bala-Appa, Iyers-Bhallas-Batras interactions. 😉
And, of course, II-R&B is a default. 😆

Edited:
Ayyooyyyooo!
THANK YOU!
I just saw you'd taken my post with the poem from Tennyson onto the endorsements.
🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
Second post of mine on Endorsements!!!!
🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳 Edited by Arya1991 - 9 years ago
I want an update Nish.. Going crazy in literal sense
Originally posted by deepali.rock

I want an update Nish.. Going crazy in literal sense
Me too, three...n!!😆😆
Waiting...waiting
hey Nisha when is the next update? see we are painful :-(
Intezaar.. intezaar.. intezaar.. intezaar..

Meri subahon ko teri shaamon ka (literally)
Meri shaamon ko tere vaadon ka 
Meri raaton ko tere khwabon ka (ok this one's for r&b)