Software Symph 4--Walking to Ranthambore on 146 - Page 26

Posted: 9 years ago
LOVED THIS PART SOOO MUCH Nisha! 
Brilliantly written, brought out all the emotions,insecurities and anxiousness of a father who loves his daughter so dearly and is so protective, he wants to test the strength of the bridge himself before letting his little girl cross over to the other side.πŸ€—Today, all his cribbing, his tantrums, SAB MAAF!!

The whole mostly-one-way-conversation was a treat. (We now know where II inherited her penchant for talking! πŸ˜†) Appa describing all the virtues of his daughter so proudly, though amusing, was heart warming. Sure R&B must have felt the same.( My God, I really feel this character is living in flesh and blood! )

Loved R&B totally! His politeness, perceptiveness,his  respectful and humble nature,Oh, I could go on and on. Appa had no choice but to acknowledge in his heart that his daughter did pick a GEM!

Though for me Appa and R&B dominated, I have to say Vandu is such a calming character, just her presence brings in harmony and happiness. She is such a darling!πŸ€—

On the whole, Nisha , you have created a masterpiece of such real characters, so tangible , hard to believe it is fiction!
Originally posted by deepali.rock

Dekh had 3 classes after lunch.. First mein substitute teacher aa rha tha.. No use
2nd we planned to bunk as such..
Last one was tut class only submission of assignment..so assignment pehle submit karke we fled πŸ˜†
Aur detail chahiye?? 🀣
Main mar kyon nahi gayi teri yeh detailed explanation sunke πŸ˜†
Nisha...I have been a silent reader all this while but realised now that if I don't explicitly acknowledge the fact that you are an amazing writer it wouldn't be fair and I will have no peace of mind.Apart from the fact that your story bears no resemblance to the original track (not worth comparing) I love the way you have etched out each character. And they remain true to their character through out the track which is wonderful.

And I am so tempted to ask you this. The character of II in this track..is this you? I don't mean to ask if this is a real life story or anything..but just the character of II..

Hoping to hear back from you!
Originally posted by deepali.rock

Phone se mujhe bhi nhi dikh rha.. Do one thing click on edit post and check in preview their.. If it's blank so pic post nhi hua
Preview mwin bhi kuch nahi dikha re mujhe πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by SA1234

Nisha...I have been a silent reader all this while but realised now that if I don't explicitly acknowledge the fact that you are an amazing writer it wouldn't be fair and I will have no peace of mind.Apart from the fact that your story bears no resemblance to the original track (not worth comparing) I love the way you have etched out each character. And they remain true to their character through out the track which is wonderful.

And I am so tempted to ask you this. The character of II in this track..is this you? I don't mean to ask if this is a real life story or anything..but just the character of II..

Hoping to hear back from you!
II is not Nisha to my...Nisha is absolutely humerous, quirky, witty, professional,  understanding, independent and the rest but she is not II
Originally posted by ashu9

Preview mwin bhi kuch nahi dikha re mujheπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Phir nhi h πŸ˜†
Did you upload it on imageshack or imgur.com??
Ate, slept(afternoon nap after long), got up, feeling refreshed.. Going to munch on snacks again..

Bas ek update mil jaaye??
Nish one special mention

I all daily soaps I find it really crazy that the Ring fits the girl perfectly without any prior measurements..

So the Ring being loose to II here was very much fascinating, and endearing to me!!
Originally posted by swaram

LOVED THIS PART SOOO MUCH Nisha! 
Brilliantly written, brought out all the emotions,insecurities and anxiousness of a father who loves his daughter so dearly and is so protective, he wants to test the strength of the bridge himself before letting his little girl cross over to the other side.πŸ€—Today, all his cribbing, his tantrums, SAB MAAF!!

The whole mostly-one-way-conversation was a treat. (We now know where II inherited her penchant for talking! πŸ˜†) Appa describing all the virtues of his daughter so proudly, though amusing, was heart warming. Sure R&B must have felt the same.( My God, I really feel this character is living in flesh and blood! )

Loved R&B totally! His politeness, perceptiveness,his  respectful and humble nature,Oh, I could go on and on. Appa had no choice but to acknowledge in his heart that his daughter did pick a GEM!

Though for me Appa and R&B dominated, I have to say Vandu is such a calming character, just her presence brings in harmony and happiness. She is such a darling!πŸ€—

On the whole, Nisha , you have created a masterpiece of such real characters, so tangible , hard to believe it is fiction!

Thanks Swaram! for echoing my thoughts. I will gush after the next update.😊
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Thanks Swaram! for echoing my thoughts. I will gush after the next update.😊

my thoughts too yesterday nite it was 12:15 by the time I read so missed mentioning some and you have done it so well..πŸ˜ƒ