Software Symph 4--Walking to Ranthambore on 146 - Page 118

Posted: 9 years ago
Hii ,Ashu dii..i m back now..My exams are over...I read each and every update regularly bt wsnt able to comment..now i m free...Thanx Nisha dii for amazing updates...😊
Ok so they are still sparring teenagers!! πŸ˜†
How will end or rather will it ever end.
If RnB is cool II is cooler and gives that CMU brain a good run πŸ˜‰ as always waiting for the next part and well done!
Disclaimer : Guys, we dont want the mods to close this thread on account of having exceeded the number of pages ,do we ? All those who want to comments should wait for author sahiba to open a new thread and you can post your reviews and comments there.😊
And those who want to gush, please come to Anu's thread πŸ€£
so, lets stop commenting here now..

Originally posted by MysticRiver

The updates were very nice and well written..I loved reading all of them..with each and every update the story is getting more interesting and more intriguing and I keep wondering what would happen next...keep up the good work going..I am really in awe reading the way you are shaping the story...absolutely brilliant.. well talking about the updates, Baldev is really a very good friend and guide for Ishita and the conversation between II, Baldev and Suman, with Baldev's running commentary while Ishita and Suman were conversing was just too good..sweet..I guess in the current existing situation it is only Baldev who is lifting up Ishita's spirits...really good...talking about Ishita's parents, well they still are not sure if Raman is right for their daughter..while Ishita's Appa is openly disapproving of the match of II and R&B, Ishita's mother too holds a strong resentment towards the match, though she tries to be understanding and is not voicing her disapproval..well all I can say for this is if Ishita's parents, especially her father keeps up the same behavior then I guess they are just pushing Ishita away and forcing Ishita to maintain a one arm distance from them and this is hurting Ishita badly...if Ishita's parents are one extreme than II's would-be husband R&B is another extreme.. well I understand he talks less, he smiles less, he is not expressive but one call at least for a minute to his would-be wife 'II' will not make R&B any less, I somehow feel R&B has taken his II for granted and he goes on a II ignore spree..and here Ishita keeps missing him, making her frustrated, angry..both the situations 1) with her parents and 2) with R&B's no communication, ignorance is bliss behavior attitude Ishita is being brought to tears and no wonder she has made herself sick..seriously this is no way to behave and treat a bride to-be..According to me both are wrong, I mean Ishita's Father and Ishita's Would-Be-Husband both are wrong and they are knowingly or unknowingly hurting Ishita, one I guess with his insecurity and the other with his ignorance...hmmm... so R&B is bonding with Vandita... well if he has time for this why cannot he take time and just make one call to his to-be-wife and make her feel wanted...Shravu has revealed to Ishita about going to R&B's place..ohhh..my heart goes out to Ishita...she is ought to be hurt...and in the spur of the moment Ishita decides to join Baldev and his family on a trip to Jaipur and plus Ishita wants to take a walk in Ranthambore..well I think Ishita for sure needs this break and she needs time away from everyone...each one is pressurizing her, making her feel guilty, making her feel stranded and alone and tearing her apart this time away will do her good and I guess this serves R&B right, may be at least now he would realize not to take II for granted...and hope he also realizes 'you sow what you reap' and thus he unknowingly ignored his II and now II has done the same..and before I forget the earlier message exchange between II and R&B was nice...and finally I would say this yes the longing to be with each other, to see each other remains unsaid in the hearts of R&B and II...just wish these two were a little bit more communicative, may be not in words but even in expressions would do...really awesome updates...keep it up...please do continue soon...waiting for the next update eagerly...😊
Thank you Mystic
He is QUIET but not uncaring. She thinks he is. He wants to give her space you know he knows she is strong independent and self sufficient, he cant crowd or cling to her or stalk her. Plus hes pissed she said he would have had a 1.5 night stand with her... I guess one of them SHOULD have said "OK lets talk about that"
But these two HAVE TOO MUCH EGO
Bahut zyaada
He is not intentionally irritating her or avoiding her or rejecting her. He invited Vandita to dinner, IN NO WAY that means she cant go too... he didn't think Vandita would not mention it to her or Sam...
He just assumed she would come with Vandita...

They are fighting just like every couple... its not "over" or anything... it was just a flirtatious prank to see how she would react, he probably expected her to confront him and say "How dare u try to get close to my sister. I wont allow it, SHES MINE" types

But bandi itni upset hai she just took off...
They will figure things out about each other over time, sab ek din mein baat kar liya to kahani khatam
Chalo lets have some fun now

Tug of war on 116
Bijnore and bay area on 134
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Thank you Mystic
He is QUIET but not uncaring. She thinks he is. He wants to give her space you know he knows she is strong independent and self sufficient, he cant crowd or cling to her or stalk her. Plus hes pissed she said he would have had a 1.5 night stand with her... I guess one of them SHOULD have said "OK lets talk about that"
But these two HAVE TOO MUCH EGO
Bahut zyaada
He is not intentionally irritating her or avoiding her or rejecting her. He invited Vandita to dinner, IN NO WAY that means she cant go too... he didn't think Vandita would not mention it to her or Sam...
He just assumed she would come with Vandita...

They are fighting just like every couple... its not "over" or anything... it was just a flirtatious prank to see how she would react, he probably expected her to confront him and say "How dare u try to get close to my sister. I wont allow it, SHES MINE" types

But bandi itni upset hai she just took off...
They will figure things out about each other over time, sab ek din mein baat kar liya to kahani khatam
Chalo lets have some fun now

I completely understand that you cannot know each other fully in a day, it will take time and this is why I had written I wish they are a wee bit more communicative, even in expressions would do.. yes both R&B and II are strong personalities and they need their space and have their own individuality...in this very difficult phase for Ishita, I guess even if R&B crowds her with his attention at the moment she will welcome it as she is in a very sensitive phase where she loves R&B yet her parents are questioning her choice and I guess all this is affecting II too much and in a spur of the moment decision she decided to take off..I am sure once R&B and II will come in front of each other their anger would vanish within a click of the fingers...well I would to see II fighting with R&B throwing a temper tantrum that how can he try to take away her sister from her...and R&B's half smile at this..this would be lovely and set things back on track for II and R&B..πŸ˜ƒ 
Edited by MysticRiver - 9 years ago
Originally posted by bhartirochani

Tug of war on 116
Bijnore and bay area on 134

OMG! I was JUST going to post asking you or some reader to tell me whats wrong with my index and then I see your post😳
THANKS FOR KEEPING ME ORGANIZED😳

THANKS SO MUCH
Nish a suggestion for the first post
This is the link for SOSY 4
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4299615

and Lets have the chapter names for that thread alone pls...It makes it easier to read..