Software Symph 4--Walking to Ranthambore on 146 - Page 142

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Feel sad for II... She is getting cold shoulders everwhere...
Probably for the first time, she is not paid any attention in home and she craves for it... She wants emotional support from R&B to cross the issues at home and he turns out to be non-expressive... So no attention anywhere feels like she is left alone... I am guessing she is going to sulk big time knowing he didnt call her... There is going to be a big tantrum from her... and secretly I wish that this time she shud make it hard for R&B to pacify her... She made it very easy for him the last time during lasya's baby sitting
Originally posted by ashu9

Nisha!!! I was roaring with laughter when I typed that out diROFL
Predictable or not, just bring her there on some pretext..The charger is a fine one, isnt it ?
I am very sure she will create one huge hue and cry about him not telling her anything, leave him..Her own appa and akka not telling her anything
She might cry so hard that she frets on saturday evening and tells appa she is breaking the marriage allainceROFLROFL
And cut the shot, we see appa doing lungi danceROFLROFLROFL

She'll throw a tantrum in front of everyone.. He won't speak won't say a word.. And then she takes the stares climbs to his floor settles herself on her fav couch.. R&B just gives half smile and follows her!!
Originally posted by swathi1990

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Happy happy sunday!!!
I am all ready for whatever comes my way... Bring it on..
Appa needs how many lectures?? Amma is paavam...She is pendulating between the daughter and the father..
Vandu, the sensible, is the right medicine to appa..
RB is gonna cook.. Am waiting.. Am very sure he wont tell II..
That will add up to her already piled up agony
She might just walk in to get her charger from the devil and find the entire lot giggling over dinner and be awestruck...Ensuing a sister sister fight and also a fiance fight

Ashu
I THOUGHT of that di

But seems too predictableConfused
I am wondering HOW I can bring her in there
Or should I just leave her out of it?
THAT would be too boring..ROFL
Ajeeb duvidha mein hoon

Maybe she calls at that time ???? 
No re..calling mein maza nahi aata...he could simply not answer her call!!
Or wait!!! She calls him and he hands over his phone to Vandu, he will beso dead after the sister talk is done ROFL
Like she might fume as to what they are all doing there , that she was uninvited , that noone cares for her now Cry
And then an ensuing meeting wala fight with RB on some workday  LOLLOLLOL
Originally posted by swathi1990

Feel sad for II... She is getting cold shoulders everwhere...
Probably for the first time, she is not paid any attention in home and she craves for it... She wants emotional support from R&B to cross the issues at home and he turns out to be non-expressive... So no attention anywhere feels like she is left alone... I am guessing she is going to sulk big time knowing he didnt call her... There is going to be a big tantrum from her... and secretly I wish that this time she shud make it hard for R&B to pacify her... She made it very easy for him the last time during lasya's baby sitting
 Like the idea LOL  ... II should use a bit of feminine wile  to her advantage here...Evil Smile ...
He will gloat that I miss him, he will think, see how ever I treat her she only comes running back to me"
Are you sure you're talking about appa II?
Originally posted by deepali.rock

Nisha!!! I was roaring with laughter when I typed that out diROFL
Predictable or not, just bring her there on some pretext..The charger is a fine one, isnt it ?
I am very sure she will create one huge hue and cry about him not telling her anything, leave him..Her own appa and akka not telling her anything
She might cry so hard that she frets on saturday evening and tells appa she is breaking the marriage allainceROFLROFL
And cut the shot, we see appa doing lungi danceROFLROFLROFL

She'll throw a tantrum in front of everyone.. He won't speak won't say a word.. And then she takes the stares climbs to his floor settles herself on her fav couch.. R&B just gives half smile and follows her!!
no wayyy!!!!!!!
She might fume and leave the spot!!!
She would fret going home...and on saturday she would not answer any call from Vandu worrying appa amma even more..
she might become moody wapas se CryCry
Originally posted by Orangen

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Happy happy sunday!!!
I am all ready for whatever comes my way... Bring it on..
Appa needs how many lectures?? Amma is paavam...She is pendulating between the daughter and the father..
Vandu, the sensible, is the right medicine to appa..
RB is gonna cook.. Am waiting.. Am very sure he wont tell II..
That will add up to her already piled up agony
She might just walk in to get her charger from the devil and find the entire lot giggling over dinner and be awestruck...Ensuing a sister sister fight and also a fiance fight

Ashu
I THOUGHT of that di

But seems too predictableConfused
I am wondering HOW I can bring her in there
Or should I just leave her out of it?
THAT would be too boring..ROFL
Ajeeb duvidha mein hoon

R&B finds II ir-resistible. Embarrassed
He wants her , now he almost has her...but he wants her to declare she wants him. Hugs and kisses wont do!EmbarrassedWink
He is a cool dude..Embarrassed
He is winning every single person in her family over...he tried with appa too..but it's good to see streaks of jealousy with appa...every man does isn't that why they worry about mothers-in-law?Shocked
And she - our II loves him so much and she is so hyper possesive of him that she is ready to illogically hate all his past girlfriends as if they were eyeing him now!Angry
R&B thinks she's judging him and is out to bug herAngry
Love this tale..Clap

I won't risk reading what i have typed----it feels like some latent childhood memory of my patti laughing at Visu's dialogue has got into my brain..Confused
I'm feeling like II too; love this story and upset I cant read it one go like i have from thread 1- 4..

ClapClap
THANK YOUBig smile So true

No re..calling mein maza nahi aata...he could simply not answer her call!!
Or wait!!! She calls him and he hands over his phone to Vandu, he will beso dead after the sister talk is done ROFL
Like she might fume as to what they are all doing there , that she was uninvited , that noone cares for her now Cry
And then an ensuing meeting wala fight with RB on some workday  LOLLOLLOL

I dont think only R&B will be dead... Actually first will be vandu... She is very possesive about everyone..The first example is shravu...If she finds that vandu along with shravu went there, she will kill vandu first...

Actually thinking about that, maybe shravu can call from R&B's fone??? or msg her?