Software Symph 4--Walking to Ranthambore on 146 - Page 14

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Res
---------------------------------

EDITED

AYYYOOO!!!!!
3/7 jaadagum (horoscope) 92-97% match, from Iyer end. And Sam kuduthadum match aachu. (The one sam gave also matched)

Akka sonnada seri thaan. II-ku avaloda Rakshasan kitta irundu yaarum kaapata mudiyathu.
(Akka was right in what she said. No one can rescue II from her Monster)

It was amazing, how II kept thinking of how THEIR future would be. Not hers or his, but their collective future.
It's also amazing how you've shown all the insecurities and indecisions that a girl might face prior to her wedding.

If only Appa could see how happy R&B makes his baby girl. And how much his anger is hurting her.

Bala is awesome. So smartly asking if they could invite the Bhallas & the Batras over, to discuss the wedding date. Whattay sly devil!
That also made me wonder... R&B-oda "randu vaarum" promise fulfil aaguma? (Will R&B's "two weeks" promise be fulfilled?)

That last bit... Between Ranjan and R&B... Seemed so poignant... Highlighted the differences between the two, especially in the professional context... Ranjan mixed his personal life with his work (no puns intended) while R&B kept it painfully dissociated from the other. 

Makes me wonder... How will II and R&B sort out their professional differences after the marriage? And after their wedding, will II and R&B stay apart (when he's working in Paris/elsewhere) or will he move back to India and set up Argent Graines here?

Chahe kuch bhi ho...
Shaadi ke baad toh har roz bomb phatega. 
 If not in the boardroom or anywhere public, at the very least in their bedroom(or over phone)!

Can't wait for their wedding and married life!

P.S. Loved how both of them, and Shravu, love potatoes.
I love potato too. But am now living in the constant fear of hating it cuz that's what my hostel serves everyday.
Edited by Arya1991 - 6 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by Wings-of-Fire

There's one father who probably hasn't been a good one for a time period, stepping up for the sake of his son's happiness and there's another one who protected and loved his daughter all the times and now failing to look beyond his ego and prejudice to see his daughter's happiness! Marriage is such a strange thing!

OH MY WORD!!!
OH MY WORD!!!

HA!!ShockedShocked
SO WELL WRITTENClapClap

Why the shocked face?LOL

Originally posted by Nisha0604

There's one father who probably hasn't been a good one for a time period, stepping up for the sake of his son's happiness and there's another one who protected and loved his daughter all the times and now failing to look beyond his ego and prejudice to see his daughter's happiness! Marriage is such a strange thing!

OH MY WORD!!!
OH MY WORD!!!

HA!!ShockedShocked
SO WELL WRITTENClapClap

Why the shocked face?LOL

The way you put it seems SO APT
It shocked me out of my wits
I dont place both Dads side by side in my mind... so the parallel you draw is simply outstandingClap
An update of SUBSTANCE!! Thumbs Up

Next update before 12 am or after 5am IST??
Intriguing Update..Good Going..Continue Soon..Thumbs Up
oh loved it and now i want to eat aloo fry,onion sambar CryCryCry what a lovely description of that khana they were eating.. it transported me to their world of finishing the potatoes before rice loved it ClapClap
every relationship is so natural -- Athim saying "dum dum dum " Day Dreaming and her fighting.

And the father son convo was also nice... makes you like R&B so much more,  ethics is a strong word and very hard to live by sometimes in the business world so good to see him stand up for his beliefs.

Actually R&B reminds me of Howard Roarke from Ayan Rands FountainHead , my other fav fictional character next to Darcy that i totally dig.

Next update yeppo ? I never close this tab at work LOLLOLLOL

A very nice move. Great update ... RnB is opinionated and ethical! He is a lot closer to Appa than Appa realizes. II and her doubts are so real. Good one!
Clap
Ranu,
Hahaha!

I can totally understand.

I never ever close the tab. EVER.
AND. Additionally, I have it opened on my iPad and phone also. Tongue

Simple logic: All devices , All time, Full connectivity to Software Symphonies. LOL
Edited by Arya1991 - 6 years ago