Software Symph 4--Walking to Ranthambore on 146 - Page 12

Posted: 9 years ago
Ranu,
Hahaha!

I can totally understand.

I never ever close the tab. EVER.
AND. Additionally, I have it opened on my iPad and phone also. πŸ˜›

Simple logic: All devices , All time, Full connectivity to Software Symphonies. πŸ˜†
Edited by Arya1991 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Arya1991

Ranu,
Hahaha!

I can totally understand.

I never ever close the tab. EVER.
AND. Additionally, I have it opened on my iPad and phone also. πŸ˜›

Simple logic: All devices , All time, Full connectivity to Software Symphonies. πŸ˜†

ok me too at home everything is open .. i think probably these are the symptoms of an online fiction addict our first so don't know the term yet πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. name is anu btw :-)

Originally posted by blue5sky

A very nice move. Great update ... RnB is opinionated and ethical! He is a lot closer to Appa than Appa realizes. II and her doubts are so real. Good one!
πŸ‘

god what a lovely comment i was jjjust thinking and you put it in wordsπŸ‘πŸ‘
I always rofl when Vandu and Shravu are in the scene.. They are hilarious!!
II has her thought process running.. Hope she finds the right set of emotions soon!!
RB is so ethical man!!! Thats why no compatibility professioanlly.. Not that II isnt, but to keep the project going and the contract being signed earlier, it was really necessary for her to take that step! Well, she should have had a word with RB though.. Lets not get into such a tussle now..
Ranjan is paavam.. He wanted things to work out between the two and look what just happened..
Amma broke the silence.. Lol.. 3/7 say it matches.. I am doing my happy dance here..
Lol Shravu would settle with his uncle R in future looks like..
Thanks Nisha for a wonderful update agian!!
And yes, aaloo is my favourite vegetable too πŸ˜‰
As an addict, I have all the threads bookmarked on my lappy and my phone.. I only refresh and never logout of IF.. πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Nisha0604

The way you put it seems SO APT
It shocked me out of my wits
I dont place both Dads side by side in my mind... so the parallel you draw is simply outstandingπŸ‘

Thank you!

BTW have you lost count of the chapter numbers already? πŸ˜†

I love aloo too!
When is the next update coming author sahiba? Kal subah if am not wrong?
Nisha,
I don't think I've ever told you this...
But...
I love and adore each chapter's title almost as much as its contents!
And that's a lot more than a lot. πŸ˜†

Ashu,
Bookmark panradu close pannina taane? πŸ˜›
I do think it's a good idea though. 
Just in  case of unannounced restarts, crashes or anything else untoward ever happening. 
::touch wood::
If that ever happens, I'll not lose touch with SoSy then. 
Such hopelessly addicted nut cases we've become, no? πŸ˜†
One more chap dedo before I sleep.. I am up till 1..any chance?

Ms Nisha,

There is always so much to gush about your story, the character feel so real that I feel as I am in the room with all of them. I am so glad that u haven't made II one bit like TV's ladies, as they so unreal. You are portraying all the ladies so well balanced, composed and yet so lovable. You constantly give each character a specific importance, typically most stories have the leads doing everthing, and I have just seen mostly in SEP books that all the characters are evolving at the right pace. (I hope and wish you are more successful than her). I had gone on her book signing and she said Namaste to me. And I will say vanakkam πŸ‘ to you at your book signing.

Your story has put love in the air. I have a silly grin just thinking about the covesrstation between II and R&B. Their encounters are so little yet so potent. In spite of the fact that I have been married for 12 years (in less than few days) to my own version of R&B but still yours is over shadowing mine 😳

Appa sounds bit like my papa, when I had started to work right after school, he said that I full trust on you, I will agree to your choice. ( he is true traditionalist) but then mom tells me in a very subtle manner, it would be best if you find any brahim boy, we will agree, all I did was laugh and asked do u want me to check  birth chart etc, before I think of dating someone. I can see where appa is coming from. It's not just the traditions or relatives, it's like a daughter is questing his judgment, as son too is viewed as a reflection of his father. . Even knowing in hearts of hearts that it's a good match. (In my case everything fell in place as he was the same caste and I met in different city where we were tourist)

Humor, hmmm what you I say, It's a perfect mlange in the story, whether it's being sarcastic or being comical. I look forward to sisters, Bally conversation. Bally reminds me of my last job, God I had so much fun in that Bank. And made friends for life.

And yesterday Matt Bohmer literally took over my mind and my house as I watching White Collar. And did I tell you my husband has asked if I was taking some online classes as I always glued to my gadgets.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰